Islam: how to Beat Your Wife and why they shouldn't drive a car.

Radical Ed 2012/08/19 10:29:46
Infidel
What the f-

also to everyone on sodahead, atheist, christian, hindu, jewish, and all other peeps, remember draw Mo day ever year. freedom of expression wins.

hindu jewish peeps remember draw mo year freedom expression wins

• Rust 2012/08/29 20:11:46 (edited)
  • Swan Eshdeh 2012/08/19 18:20:52
    Swan Eshdeh
    damn you for this question.
  • Radical Ed Swan Es... 2012/08/19 18:26:53
    Radical Ed
    no belief, religion, system or otherwise is beyond reproach and criticism.
  • Swan Es... Radical Ed 2012/08/19 18:37:04
    Swan Eshdeh
    and you your self is not beyond reproach and criticism ...you know what? i was intended to talk badly with you and curse you ..but i smell the "good manner" behind those words

listen brother (you are my brother in humanity)...i really ,and most likely don't like your comment here..not my favorite in here...but you know i didn't say that to you once..because that may hurt you ..now i say it,,,because i am very mad ..so please tolerate it...listen Islam is very important thing in my life and life of any Muslim ..Islam is my religion ..represents me ...you know? i can't see you talk like this and it is still ok.
    please!!!
    i shall say this: no one asked you to be a Muslim or to love Islam ..and even if you hated it .it is ok..but please count to ten...before saying any bad word about it.
    if you consern please do.

thank you.
  • Radical Ed Swan Es... 2012/08/19 18:47:00
    Radical Ed
    I understand where you are coming from and it was not my intention to generalise an entire group. my aim is and will always be to go against the fundamentalist portions of society who act on their beliefs to cause harm to others. now, i doubt you are one of these people and it was not focused on the majority of Muslims; just those who think that harming and subjugating is the way of their religion, which i know most Muslims denounce thoroughly.
  • Swan Es... Radical Ed 2012/08/19 19:17:32
    Swan Eshdeh
    yes.but you know brother?..your poll was "Islam..." ...you killed me ..your question did.
    please Radical Ed ...today is Eid (like christmas but to Muslims). i spent it with patients who are dying in ICU ( i am an ICU nurse). i did that and i was happy to spend it with patients not with my family for the first time...just for one thing..it is for GOD's sake...God.Allah...ahhh...Rad... Ed if you know..it is very much sweet word !! very sweet !!...please you know that not all Muslims are like you said ..but others don't know...your poll gave an Idea that all Muslims like that...and Radical Ed?..what shall i do with the ignorants in here who don't know like you know?would you like to tell them?....and "Muhammad (peace be upon him ) draw day"!!! ..ahhh you got me killed today brother!!! you really did..i love Muhammad (peace be upon him) ,,he is Jesus's (peace be upon him ) brother..what did he do?...ahhh..my heart hurts...ya Allah !!.
  • Radical Ed Swan Es... 2012/08/19 19:50:27
    Radical Ed
    ah yeah, damn, i forgot eid wasn't on the 30th this year. sorry about that, not my intention to generalise and should have remembered to put fundamentalists in the title.

about the Mohammed thing i think it is necessary after what happened to the artist that were killed because they simply drew a picture. that is not something a person should be killed over, no matter what religious convictions a person has.
  • Swan Es... Radical Ed 2012/08/19 20:18:04 (edited)
    Swan Eshdeh
    ahhh...Radical Ed if Muhammad (peace be upon him) still alive he would forgive him ...those people don't know..they don't know..ahhh ya Allah !!.those people provoke Muslims ..and Muslims become mad...and you don't excpect good deed from angry person ..but it was wrong to kill him..

please can you respect my beloved one .."it is not Muhammad thing"..i call him Muhammad peace be upon him...my master Muhammad..my Lord Muhammd ..you can call him what ever you want..but please respect him.

you killed me by your poll...ahh..God forgive you amen.
    they really enjoy drawing him?he didn't do any thing other than serving this humanity...
    you know Radical Ed? i really love Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) .. i am even looking for word to seeing him..but what if he was disappointed at me? thats would be catastrophic !! for sure it is.
  • sαиѕ sσℓєιℓ~ 2012/08/19 14:15:03
    What the f-
    sαиѕ sσℓєιℓ~
    That first vid is total bs. I seriously have never seen nor heard of anyone doing that to their wives... maybe in movies or TV shows but then directors do tend to be a bit over-exaggerating.

The driving thingy... it does suck big time. I heard though that in a few years women in Saudi Arabia would be given the right to drive... though to be honest, it wouldn't change much. They all already have drivers at their call, so it's not like they have a prob with it anyhow.
  • sαиѕ sσ... sαиѕ sσ... 2012/08/19 14:20:06
    sαиѕ sσℓєιℓ~
    Also, you shouldn't make fun of anyone's religion, because beliefs are part of what makes us modern people... plus, making fun of a religion isn't gonna show that you're so cool, you don't give a damn, bla bla bla. It just shows that you feel insignificant enough to want to lower other people's worth... or the worth of their religion in this case.
  • Radical Ed sαиѕ sσ... 2012/08/19 14:28:03
    Radical Ed
    "you shouldn't make fun of anyone's religion, because beliefs are part of what makes us modern people"

for one this doesn't have anything to do with making fun. it is showing how nonchalant a person can demean and harm another human being using their religious text as instruction. why did i post this? because it is necessary. when people realise that if someone draws a picture of some guy that doesn't mean they can go and kill the artist. when someone has beliefs and will act upon them to cause harm to another then it is a problem. no, i will not stop. if you are offended then too bad, get over it.
  • sαиѕ sσ... Radical Ed 2012/08/19 14:32:09
    sαиѕ sσℓєιℓ~
    Whoever killed anyone? We do have some right to be offended though, what would you feel if you were in their shoes?
  • Radical Ed sαиѕ sσ... 2012/08/19 14:34:59
    Radical Ed
    hopefully I'd realise that everyone is equal and stop treating women like second class citizens or something close to slaves.
  • sαиѕ sσ... Radical Ed 2012/08/19 14:40:41
    sαиѕ sσℓєιℓ~
    "something close to slaves."

That's a bit exaggerating since no one does it... though even if it does happen, I should point out that abuse doesn't happen to only Muslim women.
  • Radical Ed sαиѕ sσ... 2012/08/19 14:44:16
    Radical Ed
    I am aware of that and do not condone it anywhere. it, however, is less prevalent in countries with little Islamic influence within the body politic.
  • sαиѕ sσ... Radical Ed 2012/08/19 14:48:09
    sαиѕ sσℓєιℓ~
    Really. Why is that?
  • Radical Ed sαиѕ sσ... 2012/08/19 14:57:18
    Radical Ed
    because of basic human rights laws. such harm would be a crime by the standard of countries like the UK and US (domestic violence is considered a crime no matter what). it is less stringent in the in the far east and Africa because of the religious influences taken as literal interpretations.

as i have pointed out below, this is aimed at fundamentalist groups within the religion who take their scripture as absolute fact and will cause harm in light of that.
  • sαиѕ sσ... Radical Ed 2012/08/19 18:01:14
    sαиѕ sσℓєιℓ~
    Sorry, I just really don't think just because a person found out that to do a specific something is justified and that it's okay if they do it, they'd go ahead and do it... I think some people put their principles above that kind of thinking
  • Radical Ed sαиѕ sσ... 2012/08/19 18:54:12
    Radical Ed
    there are those who do not, however, and it is necessary to call them out on their misdeeds.
  • sαиѕ sσ... Radical Ed 2012/08/19 19:23:40
    sαиѕ sσℓєιℓ~
    I quite agree on that.
  • 3052457 2012/08/19 13:57:43
  • Lina Al-alami 2012/08/19 10:32:15
    Lina Al-alami
    +1
    first they don't beat there wives !1...and we drive cars O.o !!
    how ever told u that !!! :S
  • Radical Ed Lina Al... 2012/08/19 10:34:20
    Radical Ed
    should have put fundamentalists, sorry.
  • Lina Al... Radical Ed 2012/08/19 10:36:03
    Lina Al-alami
    !!
  • Radical Ed Lina Al... 2012/08/19 10:36:25
    Radical Ed
    !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Radical Ed Lina Al... 2012/08/19 10:36:49
  • YourCom... Lina Al... 2012/08/19 13:08:07
    YourCompanionCube
    +1
    hmmmmm do a little research on Sharia law, all of you.
  • Lina Al... YourCom... 2012/08/20 12:44:55
    Lina Al-alami
    i know all the sharia law coz i do it all ..and maybe just like he said in sudia make woman not drive cars but it's the country law not the islam..and islam told us to be so good with wives co they are not beat there wives ! ...and hoiw ever do that in the world do that is a patient psychologically
  • 3052457 Lina Al... 2012/08/19 13:58:12

2014/09/03 07:05:19