Is this proof that there are some (not all) cons do fit the stereotype of being violent bigots?

Metaldane 2012/08/19 22:19:45
I saw this comment on a post in the living section asking how you'd go down if a civil war happend in the us and thought I should share because I've been told by some cons that this kind of person doesn't exist in their group. "If it comes to it, I hope it involves Muslims. I'd love to shoot some Muzzies!" to which another user replied " I want some progressives" he then said "yeah throw them into the mix too" seriously? could you be more stereotypical? Again I'm not saying all cons are like this.

• YourCompanionCube 2012/08/22 16:56:48
    YourCompanionCube
    I'm sure there are some Right elitists. Also understand there are fakers and posers. But believe me, I've met some crazy conservatives.
  • Metaldane YourCom... 2012/08/22 16:59:27
    Metaldane
    Well yea seems like hate groups always vote conservative bound to show up.
  • Leprachaun999 2012/08/20 15:11:17
    Leprachaun999
    +1
    i like to think they do not represent the real world. They are to cowardly to spew this in the outside world.
  • santa6642 2012/08/20 11:19:17
    santa6642
    it all depends on how you interpit what is being said.
  • Metaldane santa6642 2012/08/20 12:09:06
  • Heathen 2012/08/20 00:05:16
    Heathen
    +1
    NOOOO. Those are obviously loving comments.
  • Metaldane Heathen 2012/08/20 04:28:49
    Metaldane
    +1
    Oh yea I can feel the love lolz
  • Heathen Metaldane 2012/08/20 04:38:48
    Heathen
    +1
    It's the kind of the tolerance, the founding fathers would have wanted.
  • Metaldane Heathen 2012/08/20 04:48:37
    Metaldane
    +1
    Yep you know what they said "all men are created equal but only if they're liked by conservatives"
  • Heathen Metaldane 2012/08/20 04:52:26
    Heathen
    +1
    That's what they meant. You just had to interpret what they said as that(the correct way). Just like the Bible.
  • Metaldane Heathen 2012/08/20 04:58:34
    Metaldane
    +1
    Yep cuz that books never been wrong lol
  • Heathen Metaldane 2012/08/20 05:19:24
    Heathen
    +1
    N0pe. The universal rule for books, is that they are all right. That's why you need to read this:

http://www.amazon.com/What-Je...
  • Metaldane Heathen 2012/08/20 07:20:24
    Metaldane
    +1
    It won't load but I read the link, no clue Jesus was an alien lolz
  • Heathen Metaldane 2012/08/20 09:55:10
    Heathen
    +1
    It all makes sense. I mean, him being a rabbi and stuff like that :3
  • cddjmikey 2012/08/19 22:43:02
    cddjmikey
    Considering how our president is using "divide and conquer" techniques to try and win the election if there is another Civil War it would PROBABLY follow Conservatives vs Liberals. The Muslims were thrown in as a vengeance thing for 9/11 I THINK.
  • Metaldane cddjmikey 2012/08/20 04:27:04
    Metaldane
    Well all politicians do that so nothing new but seriously? 9/11 was a decade ago and most if not all the fundementalist involved are dead and everybody knows those where fundies not regular Muslims they're like the westboro baptists of Islam.
  • cddjmikey Metaldane 2012/08/20 06:45:24
    cddjmikey
    Please name ONE other politician to do as much to divide people as violently as Obama has ? I have seen them throw mud and call the other names and damn near slander their opponent but I have NEVER seen anybody try to split the nation along every possible line until now ! Rich vs poor, white vs black, conservative vs liberal and religion vs religion !! As for most of them being dead, so what ? I know they are a fringe but until they have some way to identify which are the good ones and which are the bad they WILL be a Target.
  • Metaldane cddjmikey 2012/08/20 06:59:30 (edited)
    Metaldane
    One theyre fundies and they're an uber minority just because there are some bad ones doesn't mean oh suspect all of them I mean you don't see me doing that towards Christians even thoughthy have their share of fundies too. And I'm not gonna compile a list for you take a course in American political history for yourself and btw those divisions have always been around and occaisionly spark back up that's been around as long as people have.
  • cddjmikey Metaldane 2012/08/20 08:31:19
    cddjmikey
    First, when was the last time Christians targeted civilians and killed thousands of people because they were a different religion ? Middle ages is the last time I can think of. Second, you CAN'T come up with ONE can you ? Of course the divisions have always been there but I have never seen somebody put a crow bar in them to the point we are on the verge of violence ! That is Obama's plan, he WANTS the violence so he can call for marshal law !!
  • Metaldane cddjmikey 2012/08/20 09:11:34
    Metaldane
    Dude honestly I don't care what you think bye.
  • morris44 cddjmikey 2012/08/20 18:42:33
    morris44
    Please provide quotes from Obama that have secured your opinion that he is violently splitting the country.
  • cddjmikey morris44 2012/08/24 05:30:51
    cddjmikey
    Sorry it took a while, I had some other things to do. First we will go with black vs white. In Florida after the shooting while everybody's tempers are flaring he says that if he had a son he would have looked like Trayvon. Then the incident with the professor, he even stated that he didn't have all the facts then says the police acted stupidly. He got a twofer on that one, whites and authority figures ! Then in the middle of our worst economic period since the great depression ha comes out and says those making big money need to pay their fair share of taxes. I am reminded of a scene from West Wing in which Rob Lowes character says that before he came to the white house he was making big money and was paying about 5 times the national average. He then stated that he didn't get 5 times the Police, Fire or Military protection nor was 5 times the educational monies available to him. He felt he WAS paying his fair share. He calls out the Supreme Court on TWO occasions ! First at the state of the union where he says they made the wrong call on campaign finance law. Of course it was the wrong call, FOR HIM, it meant that the unions would NOT be the only ones throwing big money into the next election. Then on the Obamacare ruling he basically threatened them s...
    Sorry it took a while, I had some other things to do. First we will go with black vs white. In Florida after the shooting while everybody's tempers are flaring he says that if he had a son he would have looked like Trayvon. Then the incident with the professor, he even stated that he didn't have all the facts then says the police acted stupidly. He got a twofer on that one, whites and authority figures ! Then in the middle of our worst economic period since the great depression ha comes out and says those making big money need to pay their fair share of taxes. I am reminded of a scene from West Wing in which Rob Lowes character says that before he came to the white house he was making big money and was paying about 5 times the national average. He then stated that he didn't get 5 times the Police, Fire or Military protection nor was 5 times the educational monies available to him. He felt he WAS paying his fair share. He calls out the Supreme Court on TWO occasions ! First at the state of the union where he says they made the wrong call on campaign finance law. Of course it was the wrong call, FOR HIM, it meant that the unions would NOT be the only ones throwing big money into the next election. Then on the Obamacare ruling he basically threatened them saying they would NEVER try to strike down a law that the government had passed. Unfortunately they bent to his will. Then, again in our worst economic time in a LONG time he grants amnesty to a bunch of illegals that you KNOW will take any job for lower pay because they can't complain ! Is that enough for you ? Those were pretty much off the top of my head. If I did some research I am sure I could find some more !
  • morris44 cddjmikey 2012/08/24 18:04:21
    morris44
    Should he remain silent on all topics?
    The first two are non-policy related, so I'll give you those.

The rest are policy related and we vote for a president to make (or at least) propose policy. It's his job to comment on healthcare, taxes etc.
  • cddjmikey morris44 2012/08/24 20:28:53
    cddjmikey
    To comment on and suggest best stratagies yes according to his ideas yes, to do so in such a negative way ? I don't think so ! My usual method of choice for local elections is that he who slings the LEAST mud and instead offers his suggestions for improvement gets my vote. It looks like I will be using it on a national level this year. Yes Romney has also been tossing some grenades but they are nowhere near as mean spirited and personal as those done by Obama and crew. If you are going to say that he doesn't control what the Super pace do then you are not quite right. True they can't give specific orders but they can communicate when they feel they have gone too far. I have yet to hear anything like that.
  • Scaldari Anitoba 2012/08/19 22:37:34
    Scaldari Anitoba
    +1
    or could be stereo typical for humors sake?
  • Metaldane Scaldar... 2012/08/20 04:25:01
    Metaldane
    No the guy actually seemed serious about it
  • Scaldar... Metaldane 2012/08/20 04:41:30
    Scaldari Anitoba
    not hard to pull off, i did a dead pan about abortion being evil because they were meant to be solders for g-d against the armies of Islam on here once.... had quite a few peeps going.
  • Metaldane Scaldar... 2012/08/20 04:50:14
    Metaldane
    Lol I know but I got the feeling he was serious about it and I know the second guy was I had to block him ages ago for that type of stuff.
  • Zuggi 2012/08/19 22:24:31
    Zuggi
    +2
    Eh, internet tough guys.
  • Metaldane Zuggi 2012/08/19 22:27:20
    Metaldane
    Just found it funny that some stereotypes are sometimes actually true lol

2014/04/18 00:38:18