Is This Picture Racist, Ignorant Or Asinine?

Ugh! 2012/06/12 12:45:02
Related Topics: Picture, Lot, Racist
There are lots of examples of this kinds of crap all over SH...how do you view them?

• U-Dog 2012/06/17 04:12:02
    Other...
    U-Dog
    +38
    Whatever label you give it, what the left did to Bush was twice as bad or worse.

• bob h. 2012/06/13 16:30:36
    Ignorant, Racist & Asinine...
    bob h.
    +4
    I just assume it from a GOP/christian, and not worth reading further.
  • Politic... bob h. 2012/06/13 20:55:41
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +6
    When you assume anything you make an ass(of)u(but not of)me. Whenever you make comments as you did, your iown prejudices are showing regarding a group of people who have ideas other than your own. Guess that makes you intolerant, ignorant, and asinine.
  • bob h. Politic... 2012/06/13 22:20:12
    bob h.
    +1
    Apparently, i'm right.
  • Politic... bob h. 2012/06/13 22:23:02
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +6
    Apparently, you're left.
  • SK-pro ... Politic... 2012/06/17 04:13:01
    SK-pro impeachment
    +1
    Great comeback!
  • Politic... SK-pro ... 2012/06/17 05:40:06
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +1
    People like that do prove themselves to be ... different.
  • C. C. R... SK-pro ... 2012/06/17 16:17:42
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    Pathic comebacks always get you guys excited.
  • TrudyGirl SK-pro ... 2012/06/21 01:18:56
    TrudyGirl
    Actually it was quite childish.. but I expect that from your political team. Children who want it all for themselves who pout when they don't get their way. Isn't your lip tired of sticking out so far after nearly 4 years. Better put it on accelerated exercise program cause it will be hanging out for 4 more in November. :)

a
  • SK-pro ... TrudyGirl 2012/06/21 01:45:53
    SK-pro impeachment
    Sorry lady, you have me mistaken for a liberal.
  • TrudyGirl SK-pro ... 2012/06/25 21:59:44
    TrudyGirl
    I can assure you I don't just got the placement of the comment in the wrong place.
  • NEVER F... Politic... 2012/06/17 10:29:05
  • C. C. R... bob h. 2012/06/17 16:17:10
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    LOL with them they are always the ass. LOL
  • SK-pro ... Politic... 2012/06/17 04:12:31
  • TrudyGirl bob h. 2012/06/21 01:15:25
    TrudyGirl
    What else could you assume given their childish behavior. They did not get to go home with marbles in 08 and they are still pouting.
  • SK-pro ... TrudyGirl 2012/06/21 01:49:35
    SK-pro impeachment
    Okay miss smarty pants, instead of your cute little remarks why dont you explain why obama hasn't fulfilled a single campaign promise. Give us just one; how about why he didn't cut the deficit in half and spent twice as much as Bush and called Bush unpatriotic for spending? what does that make Obama? Hmmmm? See if you can answer for you guy without playing the blame game and putting the responsibility solely on him, he's the president.
  • beach bum 2012/06/13 13:20:25
    Ignorant, Racist & Asinine...
    beach bum
  • RogerCoppock 2012/06/13 13:06:19
    Ignorant, Racist & Asinine...
    RogerCoppock
    +1
    Where exactly did you find this picture?
    Ignorant, Racist & Asinine...
    +3
    It is the worst of the ignorance of the "do anything to win" mentality of the Republican Fascist and the ultra right religious extremists
  • Proggy 2012/06/13 07:28:05
    Ignorant, Racist & Asinine...
    Proggy
    +4
    All the above, and representative of the morons that paraded it around. A bunch of ignorant, asinine, racists and bigots.
  • Piper 2012/06/13 03:22:44
    Asinine...
    Piper
    +2
    Gets the "point" across though. Contempt for the president, which has been evident before he was even elected, among certain people. The Affordable Care Act has to be demonized, because our current president finally got some kind of health reform passed, and HE did it.
    Therefore, it makes perfect sense, to portray him as an African witch doctor, because "we" all know, that he isn't QUITE like "us"..........
  • GOP Poison Piper 2012/06/17 18:11:43
    GOP Poison
    +1
    And as soon as people find out it is a good thing the republicans will swear it was their idea.
  • Piper GOP Poison 2012/06/17 23:03:01
    Piper
    Of course. In the discussions I've had with people, no one will admit that they think people should just die , or not receive care, because of lack of health insurance. So many different reasons, why a person might not have it at the time, but that doesn't matter, evidently. It is a denial of reality, about a very real issue.
  • Raphy 2012/06/13 01:51:28
    Hmmm...
    Raphy
    +7
    It's foolish. I see this kind of crap at work all the time. I'm the only BLACK person in my office. I'm very tolerant..............for now. I'm not into politics. But stuff like this is about to push me over the EDGE................
  • Proggy Raphy 2012/06/16 02:08:11
    Proggy
    +2
    Get into politics my brother, because politics is definitely into you.
  • Raphy Proggy 2012/06/19 04:42:00
    Raphy
    +2
    Sorry can't do it..lol
  • oldlady 2012/06/13 01:34:07
    Ignorant, Racist & Asinine...
    oldlady
    +4
    Uneducated punks in need of attention and simply boring :/
  • Mark In Irvine 2012/06/12 22:47:34
    Ignorant, Racist & Asinine...
    Mark In Irvine
    +4
    all three ... it is too bad that the people who make stuff like this don't use the brains they have (?) for something constructive and useful ...
    Other...
    +7
    Kind of funny. No one would be making fun of Obama care if it was read before it was voted on, if it was we wouldn't have the mess we've got now.
  • SK-pro ... none 2012/06/17 04:14:13
  • unclepat 2012/06/12 22:12:18
    Ignorant, Racist & Asinine...
    unclepat
    +5
    The answer says it all!
  • Queen B 2012/06/12 20:34:39
    Ignorant, Racist & Asinine...
    Queen B
    +9
    Which is why it seems to be used so frequently on here and other rightwingnut sites.
  • C. C. Rider 2012/06/12 17:00:28
    Ignorant, Racist & Asinine...
    C. C. Rider
    +12
    The pic is exactly what it is, racist, ignorant, asinine and reeks of Republican Christian Conservatives thought process.

republican racists republican racists
  • Politic... C. C. R... 2012/06/13 20:59:29
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +4
    Democratic Party - Where liars, cheats, and thieves do whatever they have to do to denegrate others who have a different ideology. This kind of lousy picture from your response as well as the original picture bring out the worst in people and the folks who responded have proven for the most part that they are the worst, divisive, judgmental, and ready to accuse anyone without proof.
  • C. C. R... Politic... 2012/06/14 12:02:15 (edited)
    C. C. Rider
    +4
    You are right, it has brought the worse. You responded.

evil characters on Simpsons
  • Politic... C. C. R... 2012/06/14 14:08:07 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +3
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL awwwww poor baby got her panties in a wad? If you practice bad behavior and you can't take the heat about it, perhaps you should keep your typcial liberal progressive opinion in those panties. Hatred and intolerance weren't invented by the LPs, but you are bringing it to a new and disgusting level.
  • C. C. R... Politic... 2012/06/14 15:08:23
    C. C. Rider
    +2
    oooh poor baby, got your balls up in ya? Your posts are exactly what I need to prove my point. And you did. You have fist full of racism, hate, lies, and of course tears and THAT makes you a Republican Racist Conservative Christian.

Oh I left out the perversion of you daydreaming about what I do with my panties. And what to do with them LOL

republicans party of hate republicans party of hate republicans party of hate
  • Politic... C. C. R... 2012/06/17 14:03:28 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    You've proven my point about liberals. You're low rent. Your mouth is a trashy forerunner to the corruption inside. I hope your comments make your mother proud. Oh boo hoo, you think I'm a racist? LOLOLOLOLOL That is one of the funniest things you could have said. I love it. You must be one bitter person, but if calling me a racist is the worst thing you can say, bring it on. Obviously, you think it matters to me, but I think it's totally funny.You have no intelligent arguments, so you name call and make filthy innuendoes about what I think. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Then you bring out a bunch of junkie cartoons. Yes, you are truly pathetic, but you are a Christian, huh? Do you eat with that filthy mouth? Never mind, what you do is of little or no consequence because you have proven you aren't worth much. Racist, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. You are a hoot. Republican Racist Conservative Christian .... LOLOLOL Can't think of anything else to put in there? Come on, you can do it. There simply has to be another name in your arsenal of "no facts just name calling" ditty bag.
  • C. C. R... Politic... 2012/06/17 14:11:04
    C. C. Rider
    +2
    LMAO your rot gut mind brings up my panties and I am low rent? LOL Seems low rent is all you know from your posts. I print facts and all you got is trashy mouth. That is how cons see facts so no surprise there.

Now loser, lets try something new for you. I can tell by your posts that talking to women like pigs is just how you are. I mean with the pig women you surround your self with I understand.

Try a few facts, THEN STOP. LOL I already know your little balls will explode, but really who will miss them?
  • Politic... C. C. R... 2012/06/17 14:51:19
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    You are obviously under-educated or too young to know catch phrases, so let me educate you. "Panties in a wad" was a general descriptor to identify anyone who was upset and had no sexual connotation. You obviously didn't have that knowledge, but you dove into the lowest and rankest thought. Bet you didn't even bother to find out what it meant. LOLOL
    Yes, you are low rent and have a filthy mouth. You have trouble expressing yourself unless it's with filth or someone else's cartoons. You are unoriginal and have no foundation for debate because you spend so much time calling names. Your facts are hysterically funny and the few you mention are totally wrong. I repeat, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and you certainly are eligible to be the poster child for that.

You have also stuck your foot in your mouth again. I am a woman, but you didn't even bother to check out my bio, so you got any comments about not knowing all that you think you know? If a woman talks like a pig, though, she is open to being treated like one. I'd say the shoe fits you.

Now, when you are ready to accept the true facts, let me know. Your time in never-never-land is over. Little balls, LOLOLOLOLOL, you are totally pathetic and missed your mark.
  • C. C. R... Politic... 2012/06/17 16:05:07 (edited)

2014/09/20 10:01:22