Is this creepy?

HannahIsHaunted 2012/04/29 02:57:05
Related Topics: Money, School, Shoot
I told this guy I didn't want to go out with him and he said (the next day) that he wanted to break into the school and shoot everyone with a machine gu. Also, he keeps offering me money and crystals and I'm pretty creeped out...

• Simmering Frog - PHART 2012/04/29 03:12:14
    yes (comment)
    Simmering Frog - PHART
    +10
    red flag

If he's telling you he wants to shoot up the school, I would definitely report it to somebody at the school. Chances are, he's just weird and nothing will happen but imagine how you would feel if he did something and you didn't tell anyone about it.

• sara Overbey 2012/05/05 20:36:16
    yes (comment)
    sara Overbey
    +1
    That is very creepy.... and who uses bribery to get someone to like them???
  • Me 2012/05/01 03:21:53
    yes (comment)
    Me
    +1
    Need to tell someone
  • Anca 2012/04/30 20:36:42
    yes (comment)
    Anca
    +1
    you should report him
  • H-Dizzle 2012/04/30 20:18:06
    yes (comment)
    H-Dizzle
    +1
    stay away from this guy....far...far away!!!
  • Keith 2012/04/30 15:45:28
    yes (comment)
    Keith
    +1
    You should report the incident to your principal. Let as many people know about it as you can.
  • Flamingolady 2012/04/30 04:05:46
    yes (comment)
    Flamingolady
    +1
    BEYOND creepy. You need to tell someone at the school, and at least let it go on record. Seriously.
  • wicked soda boy 2012/04/30 03:21:09
    yes (comment)
    wicked soda boy
    +1
    More than creepy! He sounds like a real nut-ball. What are you going to do?
  • Diana 2012/04/30 03:19:12
    yes (comment)
    Diana
    +1
    Yes,it is very creepy.I think I would report him.He sounds very unstable.If you didn't say anything and God forbid something happened.It would be very hard to live with.Normal
    people don't make threats like that.He may have illegal guns.Be very careful.
  • igff1085 2012/04/30 03:14:11
    yes (comment)
    igff1085
    +1
    Time to report the freak to someone you trust
  • Party of One 2012/04/30 03:04:40
    yes (comment)
    Party of One
    +1
    i hope you stay within a group of friends, family, and authority figures, also contacted the police cuz he sounds like the kind of guy who'd make you a chalk outline without thinking twice
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/04/29 23:18:41
    yes (comment)
    **StarzAbove**
    +3
    You need to report his threats to the authorities, not only is it creepy, it's against the law and very dangerous.
  • giggity giggity 2012/04/29 22:59:14
    yes (comment)
    giggity giggity
    +2
    Crystals?
  • Paige 2012/04/29 22:40:28
    yes (comment)
    Paige
    +1
    Yeah that's pretty creepy. Maybe he needs so help.
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/04/29 19:04:15
    yes (comment)
    TruBluTopaz
    +1
    This IS creepy and it IS abusive. You need to tell your parents, the police and your school what is going on. A threat like that should be taken seriously because you have no way of knowing how unbalanced he might be. Please, please Please do not wait. I'm a high school teacher and I will tell you a real story from one of my students. I had a very talented student who was graduating a year early. She was taking all these night courses to do so. When I asked her what the rush was, she said she would tell me on the last day of class. That day she broke down and told me how she and her family had lived through a nightmare over the previous three years. She had been friends with this guy since kindergarten. In eighth grade they started dating and everything was fine. Then he started on the wrestling team and started taking steroids. His personality changed. He beat her up, but only after alienating all her friends. She got a restraining order, but since he knew her family for so long, he knew her passcode through the garage door. He came in one day, while she was out, and killed her dog. After that, for the next two years he would park his truck just outside the restraining line border. There was nothing the police could do. He would leave her messages telling her how he was going...
    This IS creepy and it IS abusive. You need to tell your parents, the police and your school what is going on. A threat like that should be taken seriously because you have no way of knowing how unbalanced he might be. Please, please Please do not wait. I'm a high school teacher and I will tell you a real story from one of my students. I had a very talented student who was graduating a year early. She was taking all these night courses to do so. When I asked her what the rush was, she said she would tell me on the last day of class. That day she broke down and told me how she and her family had lived through a nightmare over the previous three years. She had been friends with this guy since kindergarten. In eighth grade they started dating and everything was fine. Then he started on the wrestling team and started taking steroids. His personality changed. He beat her up, but only after alienating all her friends. She got a restraining order, but since he knew her family for so long, he knew her passcode through the garage door. He came in one day, while she was out, and killed her dog. After that, for the next two years he would park his truck just outside the restraining line border. There was nothing the police could do. He would leave her messages telling her how he was going to kill members of her family. So she graduated a year early, moved far away to live with her boyfriend and her parents had to change jobs and move to another state. Granted, this was an extreme case, but you never know. Please tell me that you will tell your parents and that they will call the police. I will keep pestering you until you do. Please, take this threat seriously. There are some very sick puppies out there.
  • HannahI... TruBluT... 2012/04/29 22:45:33
    HannahIsHaunted
    +1
    DEAR LORD! That's terrible!
  • TruBluT... HannahI... 2012/04/30 00:54:44
    TruBluTopaz
    Have you told your parents yet? I will keep this up until you do. Sorry, but someone who would suggest that is unbalanced. Please tell your parents. Then tell your counselor at school or your principal, especially if he is in any of your classes. Nobody should have to deal with this type of behavior. Please tell them.
  • HannahI... TruBluT... 2012/04/30 00:59:30
    HannahIsHaunted
    +1
    I told my mother, who has already told the school. But I don't know if they've talked to him, or what. But there hasn't been any change.
  • TruBluT... HannahI... 2012/04/30 01:11:04
    TruBluTopaz
    Your mother should also contact police or if you have an officer on campus you can make a report. Do not mince words when you make the report. Tell them EXACTLY what he said.
  • HannahI... TruBluT... 2012/04/30 01:12:25
  • Sodaz56 2012/04/29 16:16:09
    yes (comment)
    Sodaz56
  • Claise 2012/04/29 15:28:29
    yes (comment)
    Claise
    +1
    yeah, it's sick!
  • BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/29 15:19:13
    yes (comment)
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Report it better to live and be wrong,than Dead right
  • The Runnel Rat 2012/04/29 14:02:41 (edited)
    yes (comment)
    The Runnel Rat
    +1
    Yes. Next time he tries to give you money or crystals or feels like shooting up the school, punch his lights out and say "Get over it!". That's what I would do.
  • Eleni Pink 2012/04/29 13:30:26
    yes (comment)
    Eleni Pink
    +3
    yes it is!! you sould tell it to someone!!
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2012/04/29 13:02:58
    yes (comment)
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +3
    If it creeped you out enough to tell about it here, go to your Mom at least ! The school principal is best! I know, I know~ he Might have been joking. But what if he wasn't? Speaking up may lose you a "friend" (if that type is what you want for friends. I doubt That, or you would have gone out with him) But Not telling could be Far worse! You might end up Very dead!
  • HannahI... doofieg... 2012/04/29 15:31:45
    HannahIsHaunted
    +2
    I told my brother, and he seems pretty mad at that kid. Then I told my mom and she called the school, but I don't think they even talked to him about it. And he was definatly NOT joking! But I doubt that he would, or even could, hurt anyone. Unless he's at school when he does it. Which is the bad part. And no, he's not my friend.
  • doofieg... HannahI... 2012/04/29 17:36:18
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    You have done all you can. I'd stay as far away from this guy as I could, and I would hope your brother does too! The school may Not have said anything, but you can bet they will watch! The police may be aware too. Since Columbine, they can't afford Not to be alerted!
  • TruBluT... HannahI... 2012/04/29 19:05:26
    TruBluTopaz
    Don't bring family into direct contact with the guy. Call the police. His threat is considered assault. If you have the email or text message, save it. He needs to be locked up.
  • The River Rat 2012/04/29 12:38:20
    yes (comment)
    The River Rat
    +4
    You should be creeped. This guy sounds certifiably crazy. I would tell my mom about this if I were you.
  • All American 2012/04/29 11:57:11
    yes (comment)
    All American
    +4
    Avoid him like the plague.
  • Lord Claremorris 2012/04/29 11:28:58 (edited)
    yes (comment)
    Lord Claremorris
    I dislike using the term creepy, a meaningless cliché it's become. It is, however, unnerving. Teenagers are so absurd, with their notions of romance and undying love and all those empty platitudes. He'll get over it.
  • BUCCANE... Lord Cl... 2012/04/29 15:20:50
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    Before or after the possible outrage?
  • Lucas 2012/04/29 11:26:48
    yes (comment)
    Lucas
    yes (comment)
    +3
    That kind of joke is not funny even once. And where does the money come from? And the crystal methedrine?
  • HannahI... Temlako... 2012/04/29 15:33:25
    HannahIsHaunted
    +2
    I hav eno idea. He said his uncle is rich, or something....
  • yes (comment)
    ♥♥♥MoDeSta-or just ElBiTa!♥♥♥
    +2
    Yes it is =\
  • VERYwiseguy 2012/04/29 10:25:41
    yes (comment)
    VERYwiseguy
    +2
    HELLO! If what you say is true you should tell the school because almost every school shooting someone says afterwards.We thought they were joking about shooting people.In my day it was very uncommon,so uncommon in fact a hit song was made about a school shooting.Now imo with the sensationalism of guns and violence in video games,songs,movies etc...Those already unstable justify their actions with these thoughts already imbedded in their minds.Take it serious.
  • VERYwis... VERYwis... 2012/04/29 10:26:13
    VERYwiseguy
    The first US school shooting in fact. http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/n...
    yes (comment)
    +4
    1. Tell an ADULT IMMEDIATELY .. first your parents, then your school.
    2. This needs to be reported to the police too ..
    3. this should be taken seriously .. very seriously ..
    4. Do this as soon as you can (Tell your parents, the school AND the police)

Better to be safe than sorry .. and it is a good thing to tell this is happening.
  • shadow76 2012/04/29 10:13:53
    yes (comment)
    shadow76
    +2
    Is he following you? if yes go to cops.

2014/10/25 22:54:36