Is there any doubt now that the potus is lying about health care?

bacon bits 2009/08/13 06:47:05
Yes I saw and heard him...
No I didn't hear him say that...he said
In his own words he said AARP was on board and endorsed the Health Care Bill. He stood up in front of the Country and said it at the Town Hall meeting...

Is there any doubt he said it????

• betz 2009/08/13 11:09:12
    Yes I saw and heard him...
    betz
    +3
    Yep..I heard him say it and was stunned. Does he think the majority of us are idiots? The man shoots from the hip and then spends a lot of time doing the backstroke..

• Lulu 2009/08/15 00:53:51
    Yes I saw and heard him...
    Lulu
    +1
    LOL...were his lips moving?
  • bacon bits Lulu 2009/08/15 17:33:09
    bacon bits
    +2
    lol, you know it Lulu!
  • Bronti 2009/08/14 19:14:07
    Bronti
    +1
    Lie #1: President Obama wants to euthanize your grandma!!!
    The truth: These accusations—of "death panels" and forced euthanasia—are, of course, flatly untrue. As an article from the Associated Press puts it: "No 'death panel' in health care bill."4 What's the real deal? Reform legislation includes a provision, supported by the AARP, to offer senior citizens access to a professional medical counselor who will provide them with information on preparing a living will and other issues facing older Americans.

Lie #2: Democrats are going to outlaw private insurance and force you into a government plan!!!
    The truth: With reform, choices will increase, not decrease. Obama's reform plans will create a health insurance exchange, a one-stop shopping marketplace for affordable, high-quality insurance options.6 Included in the exchange is the public health insurance option—a nationwide plan with a broad network of providers—that will operate alongside private insurance companies, injecting competition into the market to drive quality up and costs down.7
    If you're happy with your coverage and doctors, you can keep them.8 But the new public plan will expand choices to millions of businesses or individuals who choose to opt into it, including many who simply can't afford health care now.

...

Lie #3: President Obama wants to implement Soviet-style rationing!!!
    The truth: Health care reform will expand access to high-quality health insurance, and give individuals, families, and businesses more choices for coverage. Right now, big corporations decide whether to give you coverage, what doctors you get to see, and whether a particular procedure or medicine is covered—that is rationed care. And a big part of reform is to stop that.
    Health care reform will do away with some of the most nefarious aspects of this rationing: discrimination for pre-existing conditions, insurers that cancel coverage when you get sick, gender discrimination, and lifetime and yearly limits on coverage.9 And outside of that, as noted above, reform will increase insurance options, not force anyone into a rationed situation.

Lie #4: Obama is secretly plotting to cut senior citizens' Medicare benefits!!!
    The truth: Health care reform plans will not reduce Medicare benefits.10 Reform includes savings from Medicare that are unrelated to patient care—in fact, the savings comes from cutting billions of dollars in overpayments to insurance companies and eliminating waste, fraud, and abuse.

Lie #5: Obama's health care plan will bankrupt America!!!
    The truth: We need health care reform now in order to prevent bankruptcy—to control spiraling costs that affect individuals, families, small businesses, and the American economy.
    Right now, we spend more than $2 trillion dollars a year on health care.12 The average family premium is projected to rise to over $22,000 in the next decade13—and each year, nearly a million people face bankruptcy because of medical expenses.14 Reform, with an affordable, high-quality public option that can spur competition, is necessary to bring down skyrocketing costs. Also, President Obama's reform plans would be fully paid for over 10 years and not add a penny to the deficit.

We're closer to real health care reform than we've ever been—and the next few weeks will decide whether it happens. We need to make sure the truth about health care reform is spread far and wide to combat right wing lies.
  • chaoski... Bronti 2009/08/15 10:52:33
    chaoskitty123
    +1
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

The only lie that matters is the one the President himself tells. He told Congress he would never make secret deals... he not only did but he lied to them about it before they went on break. He also lied to the American people as the deal he made with the pharms is the exact opposite of what he was telling us. Combine this with the lie he said the AARP supported him and you get strike three with whatever secret deal he made with the health care lobby to get their support after refusing to cap malpractice suits pissed America's doctors off with him...

BTW, it's also being reported the legislation about euthanasia and what Palin called death panels was removed because not even most Democrats understood and it was scaring the hell out of everyone. I don't know if they did but it does seem likely they would since it's unimportant to health care.
  • bacon bits chaoski... 2009/08/15 17:34:48
    bacon bits
    +1
    Great post, they did take the Death Panel out.
  • bacon bits Bronti 2009/08/15 17:33:47
    bacon bits
    +1
    Thank you for your answer
  • Done with Sodahead! 2009/08/14 17:14:26
    Yes I saw and heard him...
    Done with Sodahead!
    +1
    He is nothing but a liar and a fraud. Wake up people!
  • bacon bits Done wi... 2009/08/15 17:35:51
    bacon bits
    +2
    It's only been a little over 7 months, imagine what he can do with the rest of his term...scary, isn't it?
  • Done wi... bacon bits 2009/08/15 21:57:11
    Done with Sodahead!
    +1
    He is the devil.
    devil
  • bacon bits Done wi... 2009/08/19 06:48:49 (edited)
    bacon bits
    +1
    I think he needs this man...
  • Done wi... bacon bits 2009/08/19 07:27:54
  • darlene 2009/08/14 05:23:48 (edited)
    Yes I saw and heard him...
    darlene
    +2
    Liar, Liar,pants on fire! heard liar liar heard liar liar
  • bacon bits darlene 2009/08/14 05:53:26
    bacon bits
    +1
    What's even worse is the fact he does it with a straight face! straight
  • darlene bacon bits 2009/08/14 11:12:32
    darlene
    +2
    Good morning BB. I would post something but the media refuses to cooperate. LOL
  • bacon bits darlene 2009/08/14 11:15:23
    bacon bits
    +1
    Hey...go to your mail OK
  • darlene bacon bits 2009/08/14 11:18:07
    darlene
    +2
    Soda Head mail?It's empty.
  • bacon bits darlene 2009/08/14 11:19:41
    bacon bits
    +1
    Try again
  • darlene bacon bits 2009/08/14 11:23:10
    darlene
    +2
    All systems go!
  • bacon bits darlene 2009/08/14 11:36:48
    bacon bits
    +1
    I sent you two more...read away! read
  • chaoski... bacon bits 2009/08/15 10:53:38
    chaoskitty123
    +1
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

But sometimes he get's caught in a whopper don't he

httpwww huffingtonpost caught whopper
  • bacon bits chaoski... 2009/08/15 17:38:28
    bacon bits
    +1
    Everytime he opens his mouth! everytime opens mouth
  • chaoski... darlene 2009/08/15 10:55:39
    chaoskitty123
    +1
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

He could use that Libraser about now.
  • princess 2009/08/14 03:24:31
    Yes I saw and heard him...
    princess
    +1
    This always sums it up: OBAMA & LIBERALS = LIARS
  • bacon bits princess 2009/08/14 05:50:55
    bacon bits
    +1
    You got that one right!
  • betz 2009/08/13 11:09:12
    Yes I saw and heard him...
    betz
    +3
  • bacon bits betz 2009/08/14 05:51:57
    bacon bits
    +2
    lol, you're right Betz! He really does think we're a stupid people! Big news flash for this "transparent fake president" you're toast in 2012!
  • betz bacon bits 2009/08/14 10:13:35
    betz
    +2
    I think you're right BB. And won't that be a day to celbrate in this great country. Of course then he'll return to his days of community organizing. We'll still have to contend with him but not on such a large scale. lol
  • bacon bits betz 2009/08/14 10:15:55
    bacon bits
    +2
    I think he'll flop with that too! I think he just better move to Europe and live with their Socialized Medicine and see how it really is! He'll be back here in no time with his tail between legs.
  • betz bacon bits 2009/08/14 10:29:07
    betz
    +2
    I'll make sure I have my camera with me on that day. That'll make a great pic!
  • bacon bits betz 2009/08/14 10:34:00
  • Basil 2009/08/13 09:23:48 (edited)
    Yes I saw and heard him...
    Basil
    +2
    OBAMA= LIAR!
  • bacon bits Basil 2009/08/13 09:26:33
    bacon bits
    +1
    Hi Basil! Thanks for your answer!
  • JDSLMurphy 2009/08/13 07:23:15
    Yes I saw and heard him...
    JDSLMurphy
    +3
    How can there not be, with all the Documention and Videos coming back to bite him, I don't understand why people are still fighting. We have the luxury of having info at our fingertips, and the capability to research things for our selves. I encourage everyone to fact check what they are being told, just don't accept it, you know what happens when you assume, it ends up making an ass out of you & me!
  • bacon bits JDSLMurphy 2009/08/13 07:29:26
    bacon bits
    +2
    Great post and you're so very right! It's right in their faces now, it's impossible for them to dispute it! (they will but they're just nuts)
  • bacon bits JDSLMurphy 2009/08/13 07:32:10
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2009/08/13 07:02:06
  • bacon bits mk, Sma... 2009/08/14 05:52:31
    bacon bits
    +2
    He doesn't even care that he lies! That's what really ticks me off!
  • mk, Sma... bacon bits 2009/08/14 05:54:12
  • bacon bits mk, Sma... 2009/08/14 07:16:01
    bacon bits
    +2
    Doesn't it get you mad? I think he lies on purpose because he knows he can get away with it...the obaminites will NEVER admit he lies or does anything wrong! Even when they see him lie IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES!

If that was Bush or any Conservative president there would be hell to pay! obaminites admit lies wrong lie faces bush conservative president pay
  • mk, Sma... bacon bits 2009/08/14 07:20:32

2014/10/30 15:13:27