Is the Meat You Are Eating Being Fed Animal Feces?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/07/01 03:36:40
It’s now illegal to feed beef-based products to cows, a rule put in force to stop the spread of Mad Cow Disease … but the beef industry has found ways to circumvent this rule by using a feed product known as “chicken litter”

• Chicken litter, a rendered down mix of chicken manure, dead chickens, feathers and spilled feed marketed as a cheap feed product for cows, can contain cow meat and bone meal

• The USDA is not doing enough to prevent the spread of, and to detect, Mad Cow Disease cases; this includes not only the chicken litter feed that’s commonly fed to cows, but other violations and allowances as well

• Along with “chicken litter,” meat from CAFOs may also contain a mix of other dangerous and disgusting “additives” – from antibiotic-resistant disease to extreme growth promoters and cloned animals

• Support the small family farms in your area, particularly organic farms that respect the laws of nature and feed animals only what nature intended
  • References:

• Read More: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive...

• bettyboop 2012/07/01 12:54:29
      bettyboop
      +1
      Beef has gotten so expensive we hardly eat it anymore.
    • Wolfman 2012/07/01 08:00:53 (edited)
      Wolfman
      +1
      I raise cattle in Texas. Where I live we let cattle eat natural grass and sweet Texas hay. I supplement with a product made from grain. I don't have a chicken on my property.

texas cattle
      +2
      KNOW your sources ..
      (and I do mean .. know the sources .. )
      that is one thing about living rurally ..
      we raise our own ..

2014/10/31 20:58:46