Is she a whore or what?

*Moody Chick* 2009/11/22 03:46:24
She/He is a whore
Put a stop to the whore
What would you do if every other day your roommate was bringing home a different man or woman to the apartment. Technically she could be bringing a rapist or a murderer home because she has said that she doesn't always know the person (just met them ) You really don't know what they are doing but you know that the person leaves the next morning. Do you confront your roommate or do you just leave it alone. I don't want to end up dead or raped because of her mistakes.

• Serenity>RWAC 2009/11/22 16:09:36
    She/He is a whore
    Serenity>RWAC
    +6
    Nobody cares what she is doing to herself because it's her body but when she brings it home, especially where there are other people living then it becomes a problem. Yes it automatically becomes everyones problem. Just talk to her and let her know that what she is doing is annoying you all and that you want her to keep it out of the house.
    I understand about safety and that is a major concern. so say something

• Cha Chi 2009/11/26 23:19:10
    Put a stop to the whore
    Cha Chi
    +2
    well if you really don't like what is going on there then do something about it. Get rid of her
  • AL-X ♥ 2009/11/24 16:43:02
    AL-X  ♥
    I'm on the fence with this one... I like picking up strange people at bars myself and taking them home all the time ROTFLMAO! Alright Alright... I'm kidding!

Tell her to move if it makes you feel so uncomfortable and unsafe to keep her as a roommate or tell her she has to refrain from bringing these people home as it makes you feel unsafe and at risk of bodily harm.
  • SaSa ~ RWAC 2009/11/24 15:13:49
    She/He is a whore
    SaSa ~ RWAC
    Stop hatin' and start participatin'... That way, you won't have to be on SH ranting about how your friend get's some (or alot) while you get none. And, if it bothers you so much, ask her to move BUT keep in mind tenancy laws in your city. Either you share a lease or not, there may be tenant rights that protect her especially if she has been living there over a certain amount of time and recieves her correspondence there as well.
  • LaDiDa ... SaSa ~ ... 2009/11/24 19:34:35
    LaDiDa * aka Annie the Orphan
    SaSa, woman, you're a mess! lmfao.
  • SaSa ~ ... LaDiDa ... 2009/11/24 20:02:06
    SaSa ~ RWAC
    You know me :-)
  • japaness girl inside 2009/11/23 22:26:53
    Put a stop to the whore
    japaness girl inside
    i wouldn't confront her, every time she/he would bring someone over i would have 911 on speed dail
  • Josh 2009/11/23 02:40:39
    Josh
    +3
    I take it your not good friends with this person, well I can understand trying to be safe So why don't you talk to her and tell her that she has to leave. She should understand that
  • Warrior Princess 2009/11/23 01:08:39
    She/He is a whore
    Warrior Princess
    +4
    of course she is a whore everyone with a piece of a brain knows that. The thing is that you took in that person and made them your roommate and now you have to decide how to talk to her and ask her either to stop doing it in the house or get out. Personally I don't know what it is like to live with a roommate and I am glad about that because I like things a certain way.
  • Serenity>RWAC 2009/11/22 16:09:36
    She/He is a whore
    Serenity>RWAC
    +6
  • Baggins ~IMBIT~ 2009/11/22 15:22:20
    Baggins ~IMBIT~
    +3
    I would suggest talking to her about it - but do NOT pressure or argue or judge. There may well be an underlying reason for her urge to sleep around - an underlying rason that she may not want to go into. Ask her if you can sit down to calmy discuss something - then let her know that you are worried. Let her know that you are concerned that she may bring the 'wrong' man home at some point - but as I said, DO NOT JUDGE HER .
  • *Moody ... Baggins... 2009/11/22 15:29:47
    *Moody Chick*
    +6
    Well thank you, I did speak to her last night with our other roommate and she decided to move out which is fine with me because she is happy doing what she is doing and honestly it's her body but it's my house and I am tired of neighbors wondering when it is their turn.
  • reed67 2009/11/22 13:32:34
    reed67
    +1
    When you're safety becomes an issue then it's time to talk!
  • *Moody ... reed67 2009/11/22 15:11:58
    *Moody Chick*
    +7
    thank you
  • Eddie 2009/11/22 11:18:06
    Eddie
    +4
    Why should you care what he/she does in the privacy of his/her room? As long as it is nothing illegal, it really is none of your business.
  • *Moody ... Eddie 2009/11/22 15:13:32
    *Moody Chick*
    +6
    like I said before if she brings the wrong person home it could affect us both. what she does to her own body is her bussiness. I guess you wouldn't understand that since you are a man and can defend yourself. thank you
  • emmames... *Moody ... 2009/11/22 15:32:47
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    get a lock on your door.
  • S Eddie 2009/11/22 15:58:55
    S
    +8
    Well well well look who came out of the whore cave? lmfao
  • Serenit... S 2009/11/22 16:10:40
  • Eddie S 2009/11/22 16:34:31
    Eddie
    +3
    It's too early for that shit...you win this round. lmfao!
  • Serenit... Eddie 2009/11/22 17:08:11
    Serenity>RWAC
    +8
    I think she is going to like winning and the fact that you said it is going to make her day. lol
  • Eddie Serenit... 2009/11/22 17:09:07
    Eddie
    +3
    I gotta throw her a bone every now and then...
  • Serenit... Eddie 2009/11/22 17:11:50
    Serenity>RWAC
    +8
    lmao! You guys are funny. I laugh everytime you two are fighting about something. well watch out I know she is on now because she just sent me a message
  • S Eddie 2009/11/22 17:17:11
    S
    +7
    Good Morning Sunshine, who cares what time it is what you said was dumb. but then again everything you say is dumb.

oh yeah and you don't let me need to have anything because I always win. : P
  • Eddie S 2009/11/22 17:19:16
    Eddie
    +2
    You keep thinking that...and all will be fine in that little world of yours.
  • S Eddie 2009/11/22 23:34:20
    S
    +6
    blah blah blah! leave me alone punk lol
  • Eddie S 2009/11/23 00:11:18
    Eddie
    +2
    HA ha ha, you start the shit talking, and now can't take it? ha ha ha shit talking
  • S Eddie 2009/11/23 01:13:11
    S
    +5
    Kiss my butt you jerk!

I'm have a migraine and you are making me want to go out there and stomp on your face... lol
  • SaSa ~ ... Eddie 2009/11/24 15:14:42
  • Unmistakably Liz 2009/11/22 06:26:37
    Unmistakably Liz
    +2
    Leave it alone. Unless your belongings start coming up missing, or it directly affects you it is really none of your business. What she chooses to do with your body is her business and she pays her rent on time? Then that is all that matters.

I would not have 7 different dudes in a one week period... But... whatever floats your boat.

Please visit my online gallery: Http://Loversquarrel.etsy.com
  • *Moody ... Unmista... 2009/11/22 15:15:10 (edited)
    *Moody Chick*
    +6
    people say that but does her paying rent protect you if she brings a rapist home or a murderer I think not
    so thank you it is my business she can tear up her vagina all she wants but not in my home.
  • emmamess ~ In My Conscience... 2009/11/22 04:52:33
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    +2
    move out - why would you wanna live in a residence with a person you call a whore - OR are you just pissed cuz you ain't gettin some?
  • Unmista... emmames... 2009/11/22 06:19:54
    Unmistakably Liz
    +1
    LMAO... Did you just go there??

• emmames... Unmista... 2009/11/22 13:27:19
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    +1
    yup - if there are no children in the house it must be envy why she calls her roomate a whore.
  • reed67 emmames... 2009/11/22 13:30:42
    reed67
    +1
    So true! LOL
  • *Moody ... emmames... 2009/11/22 15:18:11
    *Moody Chick*
    +6
    [...]Some people actually think of their safety in their home.
  • emmames... *Moody ... 2009/11/22 15:31:01
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    Yes i am an X-slut - who stopped being a slut after i had a child. No one can control anothers morality - she has to come to the conclusion about her actions from within her own conscience. As for your safety - if you don't feel secure than move out if she had the apartment first - and if you did then ask her to leave as your lifestyles contridict one anothers. If you went into the lease together - your stuck till your lease is up - DEAL with it - that you can't control anyone else's morality.
  • *Moody ... emmames... 2009/11/22 15:45:04
    *Moody Chick*
    +7
    That is my apartment and she was told about it since neither myself or the other roommate who is there too do not want to be locked up in our rooms when we have a living room we could go to, and she is leaving. I don't care what she does to her own body because lets face it, thats her body not mine but you need to have some respect for the house especially if you are not living alone. It's that plain and simple if it was just her boyfriend that came over thats fine but not different men.
  • S *Moody ... 2009/11/22 16:00:42
    S
    +6
    don't worry anywhere you ask a question like this you will have people come out on attack mode so you have to have thick skin
  • emmames... *Moody ... 2009/11/22 16:04:12
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    +1
    well like i said its a wise decision not to live with someone you consider to be a whore. Maybe the way you phrased the question gave me the impression that you envy her for her sexual permissiveness - more than your safety. Just a note - sexually permissive people are less likely to be sexual deviants - because their behavior is out in the open and not hidden away in a closet. I'm not saying its right - just noting that sluts -n- playaz are usually not endangering anyone but themselves and each other.
  • Serenit... emmames... 2009/11/22 16:15:02 (edited)
    Serenity>RWAC
    +6
    Yeah thats true I did tell her about the way she phrased her question and I think she changed it. but you are right about someone like her is not a danger to anyone but herself but the people she brings in might be. I'm a flirt but don't bring anyone home shit I hardly go to anyones house because there are just too many psychos out there.

2014/12/19 22:47:12