Is President Obama the 'first gay president' as Newsweek proclaims?

★~DoctorWhoGuru~★ 2012/05/13 21:07:17
Is President Obama the  first gay president  as Newsweek proclaims

Read More: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/newsw...

• AskZilla 2012/05/14 00:06:11
    AskZilla
    +9
    Offensive and Stupid. Because he believes in equal rights and civil liberties for gay people, that makes him gay? So if I believe in the rights of heterosexuals and bisexuals that makes me straight or bisexual? Ridiculous and childish of Newsweek, and obviously it's an attention grabbing game. Sad that journalism has to sink to such lows to get attention.

Just because you believe in gay rights, doesn't automatically make you gay. Just because someone believes in smoking rights, doesn't make them a smoker. Get it, Newsweek? Probably not... :\

What the hell is wrong with this country anyway? We are so ass backwards in many ways. In Spain, gay people can get married, legally and it's sanctioned by the goverment, same goes for Canada and the Netherlands. There are many other countries as well that recognized same sex marriage, but there is no need to list them here.

• The emotechno prince 2012/05/22 17:25:23
    The emotechno prince
    +1
    i just feel that he is begining to see that we are people just like every one else and we have rights.
  • Dagon 2012/05/15 17:14:25
  • SunShine Dagon 2012/05/16 02:09:02
    SunShine
    +1
    he is not a Christian.. not even close
  • Dagon SunShine 2012/05/16 02:47:40
  • keeper 2012/05/15 17:13:48
    keeper
    +1
    without a doubt..
  • lin sugar lips 2012/05/15 12:52:03
    lin sugar lips
    +2
    Yes.... Well actually he is Bi. But all you have to do is watch how he runs down the steps of Airforce one with his hands popping up and down like a girl... YUP He Is Gay!!
    If newsweek said it, it must be true because Newsweek never distorts the truth
  • mrk5panzer 2012/05/15 00:20:27
    mrk5panzer
    +2
    Just goes to show ya how low he is willing to go. Gays how low is that I mean really, he should of said he would spend the taxs dollars to find a cure for them.
    Its all about the votes and are you willing to sell your soul................he did!
  • Mrs. V 2012/05/14 22:41:42
    Mrs. V
    +1
    He is pretty gay alright. However, didn't Vice President Dick Cheney come out in support of gay marriage over 3 years ago. Where was the liberal left then?
  • lin sug... Mrs. V 2012/05/15 12:53:39
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    I don't believe Cheney did his wife did because Cheney has a gay daughter!
  • Mrs. V lin sug... 2012/05/17 15:20:26
  • Flamingolady 2012/05/14 22:37:54
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/05/14 22:29:16 (edited)
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    I don't know and I don't care what his sexual proclivities are, it's his policies I dislike! James Buchanan, the 15th president of the U.S may have been gay, he never married,or perhaps he was just smart.
  • autumnfae 2012/05/14 22:28:48
    autumnfae
    +2
    this is stupid .. just because he is going to stand for gay rights that makes him gay?
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/05/14 22:15:55
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +6
    yes....  obama is gay  obama is gay  obama is gay
  • john n Phyl *I... 2012/05/15 04:49:19
    john n
    +1
    I really didn't want to rave you, but the picture in the top-hat is funny...
  • Pearlie... Phyl *I... 2012/05/15 07:00:38
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    LOL phyl...
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/05/14 17:39:30
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +5
    Ask Larry Sinclair !!!! He knows all about it...
  • LindaM Pearlie... 2012/05/14 23:10:02 (edited)
  • Pearlie... LindaM 2012/05/15 07:01:11
  • lin sug... LindaM 2012/05/15 12:58:13
    lin sugar lips
    +3
    Linda Larry Sinclair was very open about his writing a bad check , his drug use and jail time right up front. SO?
    He wrote about it in his book also.
    Larry sinclairs book
  • LindaM lin sug... 2012/05/15 13:14:28
    LindaM
    He admitted he lied.
  • lin sug... LindaM 2012/05/15 13:44:19 (edited)
    lin sugar lips
    +3
    He said right up front I have made a lot of mistakes and severed time for them.
    He only put it out on utube about him and Obama because he and Donald Young had be comparing notes on Obama when Donald was murdered. Larry got scared and went public so he wouldn't be murdered.
  • LindaM lin sug... 2012/05/15 14:02:42
    LindaM
    you believe that? like you repubs said for the longest time that Larry was murdered, he was killed by Obama.. Well, bingo, he showed up.
    http://obamareleaseyourrecord...
  • lin sug... LindaM 2012/05/15 14:06:24
    lin sugar lips
    +2
    First of all I am not a Republican second I have never said Larry was killed!!!
  • LindaM lin sug... 2012/05/15 14:11:22
    LindaM
    I'm saying Larry and the news article can't be trusted. They are lies..no proof.
    I apologize for calling you a repub. My bad.
  • lin sug... LindaM 2012/05/16 11:23:09
    lin sugar lips
    +2
    At this point I would sooner believe Larry than Obama.
    He sent a copy of his book to Michelle Obama registered mail with full description of Obama's manhood so she would know he was telling the truth!!! lol I am sure she already knows her husband is BI !!
  • LindaM lin sug... 2012/05/16 12:46:29
    LindaM
    He did not send a copy to Michelle. He's a nut case from day one. His book was so successful that he's now asking for money to buy equipment for his web site. lol. What a riot. You believe this crazy man? lol. Take a look at all his crazy antics... He lies all over the place and you believe this jerk.. Well, that sure says something about the intelligence of your kind. You believe anything that is said badly about obama.. Did Michelle tell you that she know all about her husband? Where did you find this item of sending Michelle a book? Do you really know what your talking about or are you drawing it out of thin air?
    http://sinclairwatch.wordpres...
  • dominic... lin sug... 2012/05/17 02:18:55
    dominic garcia
    I want to read that book!!!!!!!
  • dominic... lin sug... 2012/05/15 16:43:00
    dominic garcia
    You forget that Obama lies too!
  • lin sug... dominic... 2012/05/16 11:24:16
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    No forgetting that every time he opens his mouth he is lying!!!
  • 'Zedd 2012/05/14 17:14:07
  • Donald Eric Kesler 2012/05/14 14:50:04
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +4
    I’ve not seen any evidence that President Obama is either gay or Muslim or an atheist.
  • SunShine Donald ... 2012/05/14 17:50:14 (edited)
    SunShine
    +4
    you haven't read Larry Sinclairs book?? oh my.. his particpation in the Countryside mens bathhouse including with Rahm Emanuel also has been making headlines.. and then there was Mr. Love.. Reggie.. with whom obama spent every hour of the day .. in his private office where they entertained (each other?).. I would say he was bi-sexual just like his childhood mentor, Frank Marshall Davis..
  • Donald ... SunShine 2012/05/14 18:02:16 (edited)
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +2
    I’ve never heard of Larry Sinclair. A quick Google search turns up that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/...

Of course, it is always possible for a liar to tell the truth. It was the National Enquirer that broke the story on how cocaine played a role in John Belushi’s untimely demise. Is there some new, empirical data to substantiate Mr. Sinclair’s claims?
  • SunShine Donald ... 2012/05/14 19:04:18 (edited)
    SunShine
    +2
    Well I don't know where you have been.. the several affairs with obama that Larry Sinclair had were very publicized.. and Larry was smart.. he wrote a book about it to protect his life.. see.. the other fella Donald Young that was also having an affair with obama ended up shot dead in front of the church ..trinity united.. where Young was the choir master...just as he was about to tell the truth about it.. His Mother knew tho.. and so did Larry Sinclair.. Sinclair might not posess the cleanest record in the country but he is believable.
    As for " it is possible for a liar to tell the truth".. lol.. that statement in this instance is hilarious.. ask obama.. he's the best known liar in centuries in this country.. and the most prolific liar as well.. I lost track of his lies there were so many.
  • Donald ... SunShine 2012/05/14 19:50:06
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +2
    "Sinclair might not pocess [sic] the cleanest record in the country but he is believable."

Why is he believable? Is there evidence to corroborate his claims? If so, I have yet to see it.

Likewise, I’ve not seen anything to connect Donald Young either romantically or sexually to President Barack Obama. They did both attend the same church. So what? Do you have sex with everyone at your church? If so, may I join your church?

You claim President Obama is the “the best known liar in centuries in this country.. and the most prolific liar as well..”

Regarding Larry Sinclair’s claims, President Obama’s honesty or dishonesty is irrelevant. He is not the individual making the positive claim. Larry Sinclair is the individual making the positive claim. He is the one who must bear the burden of proof.

Consider the following. Imagine that made the claim that Larry Sinclair was a rampant coprophiliac. Because I was the one making the claim, I would bear the burden of providing proof to support my claim. It would not matter that Larry Sinclair is a known deceiver with a 27 year criminal record. If I fail to support my claim with evidence, there is no reason anyone should accept it as factual.

Once again, I have yet to see any reason to accept Larry Sinclair’s claims as factual.
  • SunShine Donald ... 2012/05/14 21:48:18
    SunShine
    +2
    go read Larry Sinclairs book then.. don't ask me.. or Youngs mother who corroberated it.
    OK.. two can wear that shoe.. If in fact it was all lies then why did Obama not sue for libel?? why has he still not done so..??? maybe he was afraid of all the evidence that would come out?? like the mens club that Jeremiah Wright had going to provide his buddies with their boys?? or maybe it would have also
    exposed his buddy Rahm..and others?? Why do you think that Wright was offered so much money for his silence in 2008?? Wright knew obama inside out and Obama had more fear over what he could have exposed than anyone else..
    The proof is in Larry Sinclairs book.. if there was no truth to it do you think for a moment obama would not have sued .. stopped the book in it's tracks?? He gave details about the times and places and drug dealers etc..
    I sincerely believe that obama is a worse liar and deceiver than anything Larry Sinclair has done.. He also is a worse thief and manipulator..
    Did you ever wonder how obama could have a million dollar house on the salary of a community organizer?? Did you never wonder where the terrorist Bill Ayers became such an important part of his life.. (or did you know that they lived in the same house with Ayers parents??) Did you ever wonder about his a...

Did you ever wonder how obama could have a million dollar house on the salary of a community organizer?? Did you never wonder where the terrorist Bill Ayers became such an important part of his life.. (or did you know that they lived in the same house with Ayers parents??) Did you ever wonder about his association with Antoin Rezko, the criminal and former aid to Arafat, and how they did business together and how Rezko was on his finance commitee??
    Did you ever wonder about the black marxist mentor that obama had from age 10 til he left Hawaii??
    Please.. there are so many things that obama has a history with that are far worse than anything Sinclair could have imagined..
  • Pearlie... SunShine 2012/05/15 07:03:02
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    Hope he learn something....That was a story that the Obama media kept hidden...paid by Soros...
  • Donald ... SunShine 2012/05/15 10:29:20 (edited)
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +1
    I am asking you. You claim that Sinclair's claim is valid. Aside from your pre-existing hatred toward President Obama, you have not presented any empirical data that lends credence to Sinclair's claim. Why do you accept these claims as valid? What convinced you that Sinclair is the man to trust?

Let's talk about libel. First, in order to sue for libel, one has to demonstrate that the book caused damage. Secondly, suing for libel would only serve to help Sinclair sell more copies of his book.

Edward Klein, source of the Jeremiah Wright bribe narrative, has a history of writing fiction and passing it off as biographies. In short, he is widely regarded as a source which is lacking in credibility.

Regarding Larry Sinclair, I would not be willing to associate with such an unscrupulous individual. I am certainly not going to put coin in his coffer so that I can read his lies first hand.

Once again, we are considering the claims made by Sinclair and Klein. These are the people who bear the burden of proof. Thus far, they have failed to meet that burden. Going on and on with your criticisms about Obama does not lend credence to their unsupported claims. Empirical evidence is what is lacking.

Do you have any empirical data to support any of the outlandish claims you are making about the President of the United States?

2014/08/28 15:22:25