Is Moses, just like Santa, a myth?

holyheretic 2012/02/18 11:10:34
Yes, Moses, just like Santa, is a myth
No, Moses, unlike Santa, isn’t a myth
No, neither Santa not Moses are myths
All Bibles are man made -  Thomas Alva Edison
I have another idea

• mikenassau 2012/02/18 15:33:10 (edited)
    Yes, Moses, just like Santa, is a myth
    mikenassau
    +25
    There is a basis in fact for Moses, but it is far from the Biblical story. Theophile Meek, famous Biblical scholar and professor of Old Testament at Boston University School of Theology, stated in his textbook, Hebrew Origins [Hebrew Origins], that Moses is from Sethmoses, the son of Seth. Seth, the great serpent god of Upper Egypt, was removed from the name by writers aware of its pagan roots later. When Lower Egypt conquered Upper Egypt, Horus was made supreme god. Some priests of Seth fled from Egypt and became the Levites, a priestly clan in Judah, Israel and Ammon. Levi means coiled, appears in Leviathan, the great sea serpent. The Golden Serpent of Moses was kept in the temple for many years but was finally purged as pagan. The struggle between Aaron, chief priest of Baal, with his golden bull, and Moses, chief priest of Seth/Yahweh, with his golden serpent, was transformed into a sibling rivalry by later writers.
    Meek also notes that Seth was the chief god of the Hyksos, who some people believe are connected to the Hebrews.
    See earlier comment at [Sethmoses became Moses]

As noted by many others, Saint Nicholas of Myra, the capital city of Lycia, was real.
    [Myra, Lycia] Note that although Lycia was in what is now southwestern Turkey, Saint Nicholas was centuries be...

[Myra, Lycia] Note that although Lycia was in what is now southwestern Turkey, Saint Nicholas was centuries before the Turks overran Anatolia. The Lycians were Anatolian, related to the ancient Hitites.

• ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/03/01 21:10:51 (edited)
    Yes, Moses, just like Santa, is a myth
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1

The Story of Moses in the Bible is Largely Made as another myth

the Ancient Egyptians one of the Greatest Civilizations to Ever exist have no records about Moses or the Events in Exodus and the Egyptians Kept Records on Everything

Why is there no Record on Moses from the Ancient Egyptians? because the story of moses like the Story of Jesus is a Myth Largely Made up from the story of Sethmoses the son of Seth Who is the Egyptian God of the Desert and Storms

The Egyptian God Osiris was Killed by Seth Brought back to life by Isis his wife

Seth then found the recovering Osiris Killed him again and chopped him up into 13 pieces Isis found the pieces of his body except his penis which a crab ate and she made him a new one out of gold. Osiris made love to the Virgin Isis and thus was Reborn as his son Horus Seth lay claim to Egypt Ruling the Land with an iron fist and the people suffered Horus Grew up Defeated Seth and Freed the people of Egypt losing an eye in the battle with Seth and tried to lead a rebellion against Horus

but Sethmoses who is Seths son Vowed Revenge for his father who lost a Testicle in the battle.

Seth was the chief god of the Hyksos who are commonly known as the Hebrews
    who no doubt tried to lead a rebellion against the Royalty of Egypt and take ...

moses myth

who no doubt tried to lead a rebellion against the Royalty of Egypt and take it over but Failed and were Exiled Banished from Egypt those who sided with Seth the Hyksos / Hebrews Form thier own Religion and ideas Based on ideas and Stories from the Egyptians and Cultures that The Egyptians did Trade with via the spice trade

Remember Egypt was a major spice trade captial of the world

so the sethmoses became moses and Seth became Yahweh/YHWH/Yah the Bible God
    this is where the origin point of where the story of Moses and The bible god Yahweh came from based on Myths and Stories from Earlier times
  • holyher... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/01 21:50:45
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/03/01 22:02:22
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    i just asked a friend of mine if Seth and his son sethmoses could have been the origin point behind moses Exdous story Dave is like oh Ed i just shot Coffee thru my nose
    but it makes total sense the story of seth and sethmoses is virtually identical to the story of moses Dave is a Druid High Priest hes Researching the story more to see if its possible he certainly Believes so
  • holyher... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/02 08:11:13
  • goblue1968 2012/03/01 20:30:24
    Yes, Moses, just like Santa, is a myth
    goblue1968
    +2
    All mythology has its heroes and villains, and many of the heroes are based somewhat upon real people, but with exaggerated claims for their accomplishments. I would suspect that is true of the Biblical Moses.
  • holyher... goblue1968 2012/03/01 20:39:33
  • dominic garcia 2012/02/22 05:41:47
    No, Moses, unlike Santa, isn’t a myth
    dominic garcia
    +2
    There is proof of Moses, just like there is proof of Jesus.
  • holyher... dominic... 2012/02/22 11:05:40
  • dominic... holyher... 2012/03/02 19:17:04
    dominic garcia
    +1
    HOLY H YOUR FRIEND DAW BLOCKED ME, I GUESS THE TRUTH INTIMIDATES HIM. TELL THE DAW, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR HIM.
  • holyher... dominic... 2012/03/02 23:45:28
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/03/03 00:04:47
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    I love how she calls me an idol Worshiper I do not bow or Pray to any Idols

but She Does jesus idol jesus idol jesus idol Mabon
  • dominic... holyher... 2012/03/03 03:08:26
    dominic garcia
    +1
    I can't tell you about about all these people's prayers, I can only tell you about my prayers, most of them have been answered. I am sorry, but I pray for everyone's salvation. I love everyone....even you....I have this feeling that you are a very lonely person, who puts up a front of happiness and stability. I hope I am wrong, but why else would you be on a vendetta to crucify people's beliefs.
  • dominic... dominic... 2012/03/03 03:15:23
    dominic garcia
    +1
    There he goes the DAW!!!! I do not bow to anybody (Obama does that I don't) When I pray, I am in my room by myself, I do not have idols, images, nothing. I look into the sky and talk to God. If I felt I was talking to myself....I would not do it. There is a wonderful God who listens to us when we call out to him.
  • holyher... dominic... 2012/03/03 09:33:36 (edited)
  • owen holyher... 2012/03/03 10:56:28
    owen
    +2
    Freemasonry?
  • holyher... owen 2012/03/03 11:03:55
  • owen holyher... 2012/03/03 11:25:30
  • holyher... owen 2012/03/03 11:32:04
  • dominic... holyher... 2012/03/03 17:33:23 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +1
    This is plain ole christian propaganda. I've been at alters praying, just like the people at this James Dobson service. It is an alter call for Jesus, not the pastor. One of those very famous ministers has been Billy Graham, you either need to be better educated about this or stop making things up. Billy Graham has verberally told people not to kiss his hand or bow down to him, because he is not worthy, only God is worthy. This picture with Bush is obviously Photo shopped.......NICE TRY, BUT NOT BELIEVABE.
  • holyher... dominic... 2012/03/04 21:15:17
  • holyher... dominic... 2012/03/03 09:29:34
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... dominic... 2012/03/01 20:51:16
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    So your Saying theres no proof then thanks
  • dominic... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/02 14:50:04 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +1
    There is tons of proof of Jesus. Lee Strobel was an atheist turned Christian because he did his homework, want proof. "The Case for Christ." "The Exodus Revealed" is a documentary of Moses, which was made, which shows proof of the crossing in the red sea. You my dear are just a little rebel. I will pray that you open your eyes, repent and start serving the only true God. God has been there way before any human, and any false God, any Egyptian, ANY OF YOUR IDOLS PERIOD......................
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... dominic... 2012/03/02 14:54:46 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Keep Worshipping your Idol Even thou your own bible says not to worship Idols
    jesus idol

I was Christian Once then my eyes opened up and I saw the Truth
    truth horus
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... dominic... 2012/03/02 14:58:14
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    what Lee Strobel did i do not care

Virtually Every Part of the Bible from Genesis Creation of the world story to Garden of Eden to stories of magical Gardens full of animals and Snakes and apples are found in Ancient Cultures that Predate the Abraham religions by thousands of years

Even the ten commandments can found in Egyptian Times in the Papryus of Ani

the virgin birth story oh please do not make me laugh
    there are Thousands of Virgin birth story Gods Messiahs
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... dominic... 2012/03/02 14:58:24
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Horus (Egypt 3000 BC)- Born on Dec.25th, Born of a Virgin, Star in the East, Adorned by 3 Kings, Teacher at the age of 12, Baptized/Ministry at the age of 30, Had 12 Disciples, Performed miracles such as healing the sick and walking on water. He was known by many names such as "the truth", "lamb of god", "the Light", etc. After being betrayed "Typhon", he was crucified and buried for 3 days and was resurrected.
    horus jesus
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... dominic... 2012/03/02 14:58:47
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Attis (Greece 1200 BC)- Born on Dec. 25th, Born of a Virgin, was crucified, dead for 3 days and was resurrected
    jesus attis
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... dominic... 2012/03/02 15:01:17
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    mithra  jesus
    Mithra (Persia 1200 BC)- Born on Dec.25th, Born of a Virgin, had 12 disciples, performed miracles, upon his death was buried for 3 days and was resurrected, he was referred to as "the truth", "the light" etc. The days of worship was "Sunday"
    Mithras is the god from whom Christians stole their myth of Christ's divinity. Without Mithras, Jesus would be only the simple Jewish reformer of the Ebionites
    Mithra was born on December 25th of the virgin Anahita witnessed by 3 wise men under a star
    performed miracles healed the sick and blind
    He was considered a great traveling teacher and master.
    He had 12 companions or "disciples.
    Mithra was viewed as the Good Shepherd, the "Way, the Truth and the Light," the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah.
    .He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.
    His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day," hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.
    His religion had a eucharist or "Lord's Supper."
    Mithra "sets his marks on the foreheads of his soldiers."
    Mithraism emphasized baptism

and he was Born 700 years BEFORE JESUS
  • owen dominic... 2012/03/03 03:15:25
    owen
    +2
    He is beyond help I fear
  • dominic... owen 2012/03/03 03:59:03
    dominic garcia
    +1
    I've seen like the worst people be transformed, but perhaps you might be correct on this one. Thanks....
  • owen dominic... 2012/03/03 04:56:02
    owen
    +2
    Godbless
  • holyher... owen 2012/03/03 09:35:30
  • owen holyher... 2012/03/03 10:49:10
  • holyher... owen 2012/03/03 11:05:11
  • owen holyher... 2012/03/03 11:26:10
    owen
    BS
  • holyher... owen 2012/03/03 11:32:38
  • holyher... owen 2012/03/03 09:36:28
  • dominic... dominic... 2012/03/03 03:19:47 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +1
    There are some religions who have idols and pray to them. I only pray to the Father Son, and holy spirit, that is it. NO MAS.........As for your mythological gods, that is all they are myths. Myth=ficticious stories, any imaginary person or thing
  • holyher... dominic... 2012/03/03 09:39:02
  • owen dominic... 2012/03/02 12:38:09
    owen
    +2
    I know historically there IS more proof of Christ than there is of Julius Caesar

2014/07/31 13:44:05