Is it wrong to LOVE your cousin like not family love but LOVE LOVE...?

*StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~ 2010/06/20 22:20:15
im really confused and i wud like to hear you guys response....please help....i would really appreciate it thanks!!!

• Ashes_to_Dust 2014/06/26 02:54:28
  • Heidi Sanchez 2013/09/30 06:11:01 (edited)
    Heidi Sanchez
    +1
    Hey... I don't know how to say but. I have a crush on my second cousin... he told me the other day that he's in love with me... idk what to do... he lives miles away... and I only see him some summers .. but I do like him...and my mom and dad also are second cousins...but I feel like if I tell my mom about it she will not understand... also my mom and dad broke up.. and they don't even talk to each other anymore... and I don't want to be in that spot... should I tell him that I want to be with him or not ... I need good advice.. help!!
  • shyboy Heidi S... 2013/10/03 05:11:17
    shyboy
    Hey Heidi just hoping to help alil bit. So first off why do you think your mom won't understand if what your feeling for your cuz is what she felt for your dad then I'm sure she will. Or are you more worried about her saying that "you'll end up like us" or ? (Not to get in your business) but if you really like him and he obviously likes you then go for It. It wouldn't hurt to talk to him about It and then maybe ask him out if he's fine with It next time you see each other. Not sure if this helps but good luck :)
  • *StarDu... shyboy 2013/11/07 17:39:08
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    Thank you for giving your advice it was a wonderful option for her !

- stardust
  • *StarDu... Heidi S... 2013/11/07 17:37:50
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    +1
    Hello dear I'm sorry this is late but I'm doing my best to come see my askers well first of how long have you felt this way for your cousin ? If you feel like you really have feelings for him then go for it your mother might give you insight in how this relationship goes in my expire emcee it is a beautiful experience but it can come back to bite you but that all depends on how you live this expire emcee up I hope that I have given you a little insight my other option is wait until the summer because you really don't know if he has someone else in his life and honestly long distance relationships are hard but enduring if and only if the two people are wiling to make it work . If you have any other questions feel free to ask ! I'm going to be here more often seeing as there a new questions to answe !

With love and peace
    Stardust
  • tej Heidi S... 2014/06/01 22:43:41
    tej
    +3
    Listen, it isn't wrong to love your cousin, I am going out with my FIRST COUSIN! You should hook up with him and don't worry about your mum and dad, they should understand.
  • *StarDu... tej 2014/06/02 18:19:05
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    sometimes parents don't understand though and its perfectly normal to feel the fear of telling your parents
  • mehak aamer 2013/09/26 17:41:38
    mehak aamer
    hi i been having these dreams about my cousin lately and in the dream we dance close to a love song and i am starting to love him everytime i see him i smile and i think he likes me to he told me to dance with him to a hip hop song but when he was i went all shy but now i regret it i should have dance with him. I really like him but is it right to love my cousin shall i tell him or not?
  • *StarDu... mehak a... 2013/11/07 17:44:40
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    We'll it seems that the only one who might feel thus way is you dear... Talk to your cousin on a deeper level and maybe don't confers anything to him just yet .. Talk about relationships and feeling ask him to describe you and you describe him play a flirting game put yourself out there but not officially play the 20 questions game and involve yourself in there after awhile kind if introduce your feelings into this and see how he reacts let me advise you that since you are cousins he might react a little shocked don't take this too hard because in all honesty it's a touchy subject to place in a love category I do kit see anything wrong with you loving him so follow my advice and I'm pretty sure that things will come out okay buy if not I'm here for you !

With love and peace

Stardust
  • tej mehak a... 2014/06/01 22:45:43
    tej
    +3
    Dance with him, then in the middle of the song, grab his bum for a second and then let go. Keep giving him hints.
  • *StarDu... tej 2014/06/02 18:35:28
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    ummm that's kind of very unsubtle though and could lead to problems...
  • TheLonelyGirl99 2013/09/06 02:29:28 (edited)
    No, because.....
    TheLonelyGirl99
    +1
    My cousin and I just started dating 2 days ago, and I can admit its pretty rough but we are both stressed about what our family might say well I am at least, we both have strong feelings for eachother, and i know my feelings have got to be real because when we kissed it was like the whole world paused and i could literally feel my heart beating like 100beats per second, it felt right, nbut then I get these annoying thoughts in my head telling me its wrong when I know deep down its natural and i know im not the only one in this world dating their cousin.. does anyone have any advice as to how I can get rid of these thoughts? I really want it to work with him and I know he wants it to work too, also we are thinking about telling our family when we know the relationship and feelings are real and when we feel its right, does anyone have any advice on how we could tell them? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks:)
  • Mary Su... TheLone... 2013/09/06 13:00:29
    Mary Sullivan
    +3
    be with him its the right thing to do ... goodluck and dont let others say any diff .. you guys are ment to be
  • TheLone... Mary Su... 2013/09/07 05:58:08
    TheLonelyGirl99
    +2
    Thank you, and ill try not to:/
  • Mary Su... TheLone... 2013/09/07 18:58:57
    Mary Sullivan
    +1
    you only find one true love if hes that true love you wanna be with you be with them no matter what they are ... i think u guys are met to be .. goodluck..
  • jackie TheLone... 2013/09/29 06:27:31
    jackie
    +1
    I get how u feel that happend to me to and i am only 10 years old
  • *StarDu... jackie 2013/11/07 17:53:08
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    Ummm congratulations I guess just remember young feelings translate into something completely fifteen at an older age but I hope your live keeps string and also remember keep you love pure without any sex ...

-Stardust
  • *StarDu... TheLone... 2013/11/07 17:48:53
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    Hello my lovely I hope I'm not to late but here I am your feelings are due to many people always telling you ok that not right he's your cousin it's family love and maybe that's right but love is live no one can stop it tight so just take a breather imagine hom as a boy like sny other and be with him time will tell if it was meant to be but like I said breathe relax and let the love flow I hope you guys are blessed with long happiness and love ! Any other questions feel free to inbox me ! I would love to here from you

-Stardust
  • Mary Sullivan 2013/09/06 02:20:27
    No, because.....
    Mary Sullivan
    +4
    i love my cousin me and him have been together for 5 years people if you love someone dont let them go because they could be your true happiness
  • *StarDu... Mary Su... 2013/11/07 17:51:36
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    Congratulations I wish you guys love and happiness !

-Stardust
  • Chantal Archibald 2013/09/06 01:38:39
    Chantal Archibald
    +3
    I have feelings for my cousin.. hes a great guy and all too.. my heart tells me yes but my heads like "wtf is wrong with you?!" I really need help because idk what to do at this point... him and I have kissed before and we both like eachother too.. uggh please help?!
  • Mary Su... Chantal... 2013/09/06 01:55:59
    Mary Sullivan
    +7
    in my opinion cousins dating isnt bad, if you truely love him and the kiss ment something and your heart belongs to him you shouldnt waste your time being confussed when you could be happy im 18 and im dating my 1st cousin and noone says anything to us me and him are happy together and isnt that what people wanna see hapiness, i really thinking you should just do what you thinks right. i hope you and him work and best of luck to you guys
  • TheLone... Chantal... 2013/09/06 02:22:10
    TheLonelyGirl99
    +1
    Listen to your heart
  • kit-kat... Chantal... 2013/09/25 00:48:45
    kit-kat lover
    +2
    totally feel yuh that exactly how I thought. but yuh knoe yuh got listen to your heart. i think that if yuh both like each other yuh should give your blooming love a chance

sincerely, Kit-kat
  • *StarDu... Chantal... 2013/11/07 17:57:14
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    Let it happen don't fight it if life wants you to be with him then try it out live life with no regrets if your heart says yes listen to it because then you will live a happy life if we all listened to our heads then no one on this earth would be happy ... You can either listen to me or others but in the end it's your life and you do what you please with it . It may be scary at first but later on you will understand it and later on you will know if it's the right thing for you because like many things this lifestyle may not be for every one I hope I have helped out a little I would love to hear from you inbox me got more answers

-Stardust
  • Mary 2013/08/28 19:39:18
    No, because.....
    Mary
    +2
    I am really starting to fall in love more and more with my cousin. Is it really wrong for me to feel this way about him because we are related? I am currently married but don't feel the love with my husband as I do for my cousin. I have told him how I feel about him and he feels the same way. Should I continue to persue him or should I back away?
  • shyboy Mary 2013/08/30 06:08:08
    shyboy
    +6
    I think you should just follow your heart and stop letting thoughts get in the way of what could be your happiness. I mean life's 2 short to be right instead of happy. Well anyways good luck miss mary.
  • *StarDu... Mary 2013/11/07 18:00:17
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    This is tricky if you feel as though it will work out with him than go right ahead but also consider the fact that this just might be a fling don't go in with blind eyes as long as your comfortable with this knowledge then the doors of life and live are open al you have to do is walk on and see it through ! Good luck I would live to hear a follow up with you so keep on touch ! Inbox me

-Stardust
  • shyboy 2013/08/28 08:12:37
    No, because.....
    shyboy
    +1
    Yeah so I've been having some feelings for my cousin i mean she's uber special to me and I've been feeling like this for a long time and obviously we're close and now more then ever we're starting to hang out more and i don't know if it's teasing but she has scars on her legs and arms and she doesn't mind me brushing my hands to feel em and when we walk we always brush up against each other like constantly and there's some other stuff but i feel embarrassed to say it and well we haven't talked in two years and like I said we started talking again and hanging out but I dont know what to do like wait till it escalates on its own coming from her cause I see it in her eyes sometimes but I'm lost and I'm afraid if I mention anything I'll scare her away and I've been working on kick starting the cool close relationship we had before only to let It crumble because I let her know how i feel....... plz help
  • Mary shyboy 2013/09/05 12:35:07
    Mary
    +1
    I think that you need to make a move. She is probably waiting on you and is hinting to you that she wants you. Don't wait because you will regret waiting on it. Hope this helps. Good luck and keep us informed.
  • shyboy Mary 2013/09/25 06:04:30
    shyboy
    +2
    Hmm really appreciate the feed back miss Mary but i don't think she's really ready for any sort of relationship i mean we're always like together hanging out and even the family is jealous cuz i spend so much time with her i mean none of us care isn't that what matters but i feel It in my mind that if i make a move like you said miss Mary I'll scare her away or like force It on her. but i know-when the time is right I'll say something or make my move but i think we're still in the "really close" part and she knows I'm there for her and you should see how cute she looks when i get hurt or cut how she takes care of me and its especially in those moments i feel like were meant to be more... But anyways how's It coming along with you miss Mary :)
  • *StarDu... shyboy 2013/11/07 18:12:02
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    +1
    Hey shy boy I'm stardust te creator and advisor here first off I like to say thank you for your amazing feed bad and advise to the other people here and got your politeness but honestly I think you know what your doing you really don't need help just guidance do what your doing romance her and take her out on casual dates and buy her all the mushy stuff us women like ha ha but at the same time assert your feelings she probably does feel a sort of sting connection to you and I could be love or just that a strong connection don't be distraught just romance here and when you feel it's the right time take her out to a romantic dinner if date and confess your live for her start of slowly and buid the intenseness of the moment so there you have it .. Hope this helps and I'm not too late but even so I would live to hear back from you for an update so comment or preferably inbox be and let me know wassup !

With love and peace

-Stardust
  • shyboy *StarDu... 2014/06/18 08:07:18 (edited)
    shyboy
    +2
    Kool hey stardust... it's really nice of you to reply and thank me but i guess I'm in the same boat as everyone else, so it's nice to help whenever.... Well to start off it kind of got bumpy for us and we didn't see eye 2 eye with each other and we went back to the silence, which is what i was trying to avoid but it was OUR decision. But things got better between us we started talking again and we had a serious but calm talk but just about the mess surrounding our lives at the time. And it's funny stardust you say to take her out on dates cuz i kind of was, just places to go eat but she enjoyed it and i do buy her everything she deserves... I mean i do want to give her everything no matter what it is, obviously to maker her happy. Like I'm also teaching her how to drive but it's the fact that it's just us together that makes it special..... But..........
  • shyboy shyboy 2014/06/18 08:16:37 (edited)
    shyboy
    +2
    Unfortunately I enlisted in the military and will be leaving soon... So I'm just making time precious with her but she doesn't know I'm leaving and i don't want her to know.... Idk maybe like that I'm giving her the chance to feel happy with someone else and live a better life... Without getting ridiculed by our family again. But it hurts that I'm gonna leave her no lie stardust she's the only thing that matters to me and for me to just leave is probly gonna get her upset. And i was even thinking of getting her like a promise/friend ring but maybe I'm just pushing it idk...... What should i do? Tell her, leave with just a goodbye? Thanx stardust like for the site to let people express themselves fully... Like me :) wish me luck.............
  • *StarDu... shyboy 2014/07/01 17:57:39
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    +1
    Well honestly I would tell her so tat is if you really do care for her she doesn't think you ran away without a look back. I hope you stay safe and get her ring its not to much trust me it will be like a sort of promise o return a safe as you can and it will serve as a purpose for remembering you fully till the day . cherish your time with her and love her write her and Skype her she does deserve to be happy so let her be happy just tell her your feelings and everything you told me an let her deiced I think that is best.... Good Luck Shy and thank you for serving our country may god bless you and protect you!

-Stardust
  • NoNames7 2013/08/23 20:50:33
  • joryrabig 2013/06/08 01:31:33
    joryrabig
    will am kindoff having the same problems so i realy love my cosin more than any thing in my life but our life is realy different he is 15 and am 12 i dont know if he likes me but he showed me that he love me alot and plus that i dont realy see him that mutch plez sand me back your comment am witing
  • *StarDu... joryrabig 2013/06/30 19:08:44
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    Dear Joryrabig

This is StarDust here just puttting out her thoughts on your situtation, look hunny all i have to say is live your life do not worry about love right now if its meant to be then it will happen one way or the other but for now focus on school b/c you are 12 and he is 14 chances are he doesnt even know what he wants talk to him on facebook or yahoo or by the phone make a bond with him and figure out how you really feel . this my advice to you and i STRONGLY advise you too follow it but if anything has changed then tell me . ill be here every so often. have a GREAT summer and keep in touch .

Yours Truly,
    StarDust*
  • keelan *StarDu... 2013/08/06 01:29:26
    keelan
    this still your point of view on the matter? im thinking alot more on the line of lust with a dash of comfort nd trust
  • *StarDu... keelan 2013/08/21 01:31:38
    *StarDust_LNC*~In Nothing I Trust~
    YES Keelan this is still my view on the point of the matter it will never change and it will remain the same for a looooong time yes there are lust and mixed feelings but only time will tell how to move on so yeaaaa'

2014/08/01 23:20:09