STOP!

You must be 18 years of age to view this page.
Please enter your birthdate below:

Is it okay to have Sex before marriage?

LaChica 2008/04/26 01:02:21
yes
no

• Kristy ivabigun 2008/10/13 18:24:59
    Kristy
    +1
    ivabigun .....Your assumptions that having sex before marriage will lower the divorce rates are way off! If anything it is just the complete opposite. People have been doing it before marriage for a very long time and and the divorce rate is still climbing! Divorce rates were at their lowest 50 years ago when the majority of people still held sex within marriage as the norm. Since the "free love" sixty's when sex before marriage become the norm, divorce rates continue to escalate! It is so easy to see the correlation between the two!
  • kroy 2008/10/13 14:29:46
    no
    kroy
    +1
    People will survive having sexual intercourse before the protective bounds of marriage, but only within these bounds are you protected by the love of your mate.
  • Kristy 2008/10/13 14:06:27
    no
    Kristy
    +2
    NEVER before marriage, under any circumstances! "Thou shalt not comit adultry" or anything like unto it, is still God's commandment whether you agree or not. It makes perfect sense and a loving Heavenly Father gave us this commandment for our own good. I have been happily married for many years and my husband and I have raised a family upon that commandment. It truly does pay off in so many ways to wait until marriage. Besides being obedient to God's commandment, other benifits are ... no worries of transmitted diseases, babies being raised by single Mom's and a very high trust level between husband and wife during marriage. Come on guys, have some self control .. we're not animals!! Waiting until after marriage makes sex even that much more speical and treasured!
  • Dad 2008/10/13 11:57:30
    yes
    Dad
    Early and often!
  • Nickie 2008/10/13 11:01:55
    yes
    Nickie
    totlly why not it's not likeit's going to hurt totlly likeits hurt
  • ANNA 2008/10/13 07:08:48
    yes
    ANNA
    +1
    ..why not???we mustn't be backward people!!!!!
  • bob 2008/10/13 00:32:52
    yes
    bob
    if you are ready for it/..
  • rainman 2008/10/13 00:16:30
    yes
    rainman
    +2
    Just not for my daughter, lol.
  • RUSTY 2008/10/12 23:39:20
    yes
    RUSTY
    +2
    yes and no( depends )on the person and how both you feel...if its not a good mix it may not work...lol
  • Rich In Scottsdale 2008/10/12 23:10:39
    yes
    Rich In Scottsdale
    The more the better... Odds are you aren't going to stay married anyway!
  • eve 2008/10/12 21:07:46
    no
    eve
    +3
    Save sex for marriage. You will not regret it. No bad reputation, no disease, no risk, no represcussions. no illigitimate childre (abortion is out of the question) no regrets. no chance of loosing heaven since this is a mortal sin.
  • Joostwho 2008/10/12 15:46:25
    yes
    Joostwho
    +1
    Absolutely! All this talk about the cow and the milk, the car and driving, the ipod and playing it, etc. they are all true. Sex is supposed to be joyful, one of the high points in human life - we can have sex for fun and just because we love each other, (most) animals do not. Of course we should practice "safe sex", which means we as parents should teach our children well, NOT just prohibit. We should be soooo careful to push it into the "sin" area because we would take away from them what could be a beautiful fountain of happiness!!! God never intended that, and the opponents of sex before marriage that refer to The Bible should read it well, not just listen to their local (or TV) preacher!
  • Strix 2008/10/11 23:03:03
    yes
    Strix
    +1
    It should be required if both are consenting adults !!
  • Old Hippie Strix 2008/10/18 18:12:55
    Old Hippie
    yea, right!!!!
  • jimmyhead 2008/10/11 18:06:33
    no
    jimmyhead
    +2
    you really shouldn't have sex unless your ready or protected.
  • cryin_angel 2008/10/11 17:58:14
    yes
    cryin_angel
    yes of course its totally ok...sex isnt everything but damn important for a relationship...and should i be to crazy to marry then i wanna know hw is the harmony in bed with me and my partner... marriage should be for the rest of the life (ok, nowadays i think its really rare) and fuck, i dont wanna have bad sex for the rest of my life..lol.. i think important is for sex ..safer sex...dont have sex with every guy/girl...and i think for the first time one should wait for the right person for it..
  • Bob 2008/10/11 16:23:05
    yes
    Bob
    Yes- our very purpose is to fuck one another and have babies!
    And me thinks that STDS, babies, and cancer are just perks of this!
    Go you fucking lazy being from the heavens, do your magic and rape the very souls of us apes!
  • brainon4u 2008/10/11 13:39:38
    yes
    brainon4u
    +1
    It's another "test" of compatibility - the only reason!
  • Teix 2008/10/11 11:42:42
    yes
    Teix
    I am 60 years old and my days of marrying before sex is over...Been there done that. Just make sue if you are going to have sex before marraige that you only have safe sex....
  • mustangluver 2008/10/11 03:31:15
    yes
    mustangluver
    Marriage is nothing more then papers that say all material items should be split if you should split. My friend lived with her boyfriend for 30 yrs..when he died, his family came out of the woodwork to take everything, and he was a millionare. Over age 18, sex is legal whether you are married or not. You don't buy shoes or clothing unless they fit, right?
  • VBL 2008/10/11 02:49:15
    yes
    VBL
    Just as long as you realize it a drug like heroin. Once you start, you'll never want to stop and it will destroy you if you let it control you. Addicted to love.. not. Addicted to sex. Love is an elevated psychology that parallels spirituality. Sex is instinct.
  • Leo_ScorpioN_ARGENTINA 2008/10/10 22:11:07
    yes
    Leo_ScorpioN_ARGENTINA
    Of course... if and when the couple stay united
  • dietcoke 2008/10/10 21:27:26
    no
    dietcoke
    +3
    Are u people serious....
  • kamila_064 dietcoke 2008/10/13 10:32:48
    kamila_064
    No. :)
  • Dizzy 2008/10/10 20:46:15
    yes
    Dizzy
    +1
    no it isnt i accidently clicked on yes but itz not thats Gods law and we must follow it nd if u dnt believe it look it up itz called the BIBLE!!!!!
    God Bless U.
  • ajweishar 2008/10/10 20:22:23
    yes
    ajweishar
    +1
    Only if your partner is legal age. That means you too, teachers.
  • CJ 2008/10/10 20:04:27
    yes
    CJ
    Oh yes......But only if your name is Palin!
  • Frank 2008/10/10 15:50:41
    yes
    Frank
    Nowadays I think it's OK to have sex before marriage. Yes, you can have the chemistry everywhere else, but you know if it ain't clicking in bed, we have a problem. On the other hand, I wish I would've waited. I could've been one of the few to proudly say I waited... That's all in the past of course. Only thing you can do now is make the most of it, and regret nothing.
  • Dude 2008/10/10 14:43:29
    no
    Dude
    but i did it again.
  • Made4U2Wonder 2008/10/10 14:42:36 (edited)
    no
    Made4U2Wonder
    +2
    But most people do including me. Well, I did. Not now. But popularity doesn't make it right. Just think if no one had sex outside of marriage starting today how the world would change. AIDS and all STD's would slowly die being limited to the spread of only one person. Prisoner counts would drop dramatically. Welfare would drop to partial monies for struggleing famlies and widows/widower rather than to all the broken families. Divorce would be cleaner (none caused by adultry) and the divorce rate would decrease. College grades would go up. No all nighter hooking up so might as well study. Bush wouldn't have been president because Clinton really wouldn't have had sex(oral sex is sex) with Lawinsky. But people have no selfcontrol so it's one of those things that is wrong but will always be accepted.
  • Joostwho Made4U2... 2008/10/12 15:52:34
    Joostwho
    +2
    This is not about popularity! And STD is not related to sex per se, it is related to unsafe sex. I do not think any sane mind would promote "unsafe sex" before marriage, so all of the other comments (prisoners?? divorce??? Lewinsky??) disappear. By the way, I have never known that there was a relationship between sex before marriage and prisoners (I presume crime) - I do know about a relationship between unhappy marriages and crime! And about self-control: that is exactly something that parents (happpily married parents) should teach their children.
  • kamila_064 Made4U2... 2008/10/13 10:34:27
    kamila_064
    Yeah. :(
  • jar 2008/10/10 03:24:13
    yes
    jar
    As long as its not promiscuous.
  • MaMaJ 2008/10/10 02:25:45
    yes
    MaMaJ
    +1
    To each his own
  • driver 2008/10/10 01:36:59
    yes
    driver
    +1
    Nobody seems to get married these days.
  • Desert Cloud 2008/10/10 00:40:19
    yes
    Desert Cloud
    +1
    This is the 21st century. A couple should know if they are compatible with each other before taking that major leap into marriage.
  • Made4U2... Desert ... 2008/10/10 14:47:21
    Made4U2Wonder
    +2
    You can know if you like someone with out sex. Sex is one part. If two people are compatible and love each other they will make the sex enjoyable. People usally do not marry the person that gave them the best sex. They marry someone else and remember the person who was the best in bed. Which wouldn't have happen if they saved themselves in the first place.
  • blueblu... Desert ... 2008/10/10 17:30:55
    bluebluesdancer
    I agree. I have been married to the same wonderful man for 33 years. Sex was a hugely important part of our relationship for most of our time together. More recently it has slowed-sown, but we still love each other... in fact we just seem to get closer and closer as time goes by.
    I had had many lovers before him. He had had only one.
    Sex is a natural thing, and should not be made into something more than it is. It is an animal attraction that is part of the whole relationship. It is important that you know whether you are compatible sexually before marriage, so I recommend living together for at least two years prior to 'tying the knot'.
  • kamila_064 blueblu... 2008/10/13 10:38:38
    kamila_064
    Wi a not animals. :)
  • Riri 2008/10/10 00:33:39 (edited)
    yes
    Riri
    i think its awsome if you wait till marriage ....life is complicated its not all black and white things happen... but everything happens for a reason and you have to make mistakes a long the way the important thing is to learn from them....but as long as you respect yr self and yr body and be smart about it cause "its yr life and no one elses, live it 2 the fullest dont wrry about what every1 else thinks" AS LONG AS YR HAPPY THATS ALL THAT MATTERS"

elses live 2 fullest wrry every1 thinks yr happy matters

2014/07/22 15:32:23