Is it ok to wish someone to die!

das 2012/08/09 00:12:11

• thingytcousins 2012/08/12 13:17:16
    Undecided (Please leave a comment)
    thingytcousins
    In my experience, it can be hard not to wish someone dead, especially when you know that a person has ruined so many lives, doesn't contribute to any goodness in any situation or event, resents their own life, resents people in their life and generally thinks that the only way they can be good, is to throw money at people who don't want it. People like that, well... it's hard to think that life would be better for a lot of people if they weren't around! Yes, some people are bad apples and all that, but some of them actually do some good - but there's 2 people I can mention who just relish being as bad as they can be and does nothing that's good.
  • das thingyt... 2012/08/12 15:05:15
  • Vision of Verve 2012/08/12 02:07:53
  • Cat 2012/08/11 14:40:50
    Undecided (Please leave a comment)
    Cat
    Rarely, but there was Hitler, Pol Pot, Andrew Jackson etc.

Before you shoot a reply look up ("The trail of tears" + "supreme court")
  • hapman 2012/08/10 12:41:38
    Undecided (Please leave a comment)
    hapman
    If someone is committing all sorts of hideous crimes, I think it would be normal, natural and understandable for people to want them to die. I don't think that would be wrong. but I think we have to be very careful if we don't want the what goes around comes around effect to get us. or, for anyone who's seen the craft, whatever we do comes back to us multiplied by 3. in eastern philosophy, it's called karma, which pretty much everyone's heard of. I did something really bad to a friend and not long after, a different friend did exactly the same thing to me. that was 30 yrs ago. and it still hurts. so, in my experience, incorrect or unhealthy thinking, and actions that hurt other people, should be avoided at
    all costs.

karma
  • Marcus Clark 2012/08/10 05:13:09
    Never!
    Marcus Clark
    +1
    Not acceptable.
  • danila777 2012/08/10 02:45:39
    Undecided (Please leave a comment)
    danila777
    +1
    When my husband was ill, and in pain and no painkiller made a difference I was thinking that is better for him to die than suffer so much and the kids seeing his pain kept on asking why can't you give him more pills?
  • JDreDaCookieMonster 2012/08/09 12:54:22
    Never!
    JDreDaCookieMonster
    +1
    I don't think so
  • baxter 2012/08/09 10:42:36
    Never!
    baxter
    +1
    NO ITS NOT NICE
  • eagle8 2012/08/09 03:05:07
    Never!
    eagle8
    +1
    not if you don't want that karma to come back around....
  • KoAm 2012/08/09 01:19:06
    Undecided (Please leave a comment)
    KoAm
    +1
    If it's for selfish ends, of course not. For instance, if you want to be with a guy who has a wife or girlfriend, it would be wrong, even evil, to wish for his wife's or girlfriend's death.

But in another case ... toward the end of my grandmother's life, physically speaking, she was done. She could do nothing for herself anymore. She was 93 years old, and her body was simply losing its ability to sustain itself.

Even her mind, which has been sharp as a tack even into her 90s, was suddenly starting to deteriorate. It happened almost overnight, starting just a couple weeks before her passing.

I wouldn't say we were "wishing her to die" in a morbid sense, but I know I was asking God to finally take her. She was ready to go, and we wanted her to be in a better place.
  • Lizzeh 2012/08/09 00:49:53
    Undecided (Please leave a comment)
    Lizzeh
    You can wish all you want but that doesn't mean that it will happen.
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2012/08/09 00:40:01 (edited)
    Undecided (Please leave a comment)
    lurx: the soda jerk
    ...only when that person is suffering from a painful and incurable disease or disability.
  • MadWorld 2012/08/09 00:32:03
    Undecided (Please leave a comment)
    MadWorld
    i think death it is not something bad
    i will rest in pease ... life sucks !
  • rabab amir 2012/08/09 00:24:09
    Never!
    rabab amir
    +1
    Nobody has the right to wish someone to die and nobody has the right to kill someone unless if that someone attaked him.
    Never!

2014/08/01 18:09:48