Is homosexuality unnatural?

KoAm 2012/06/14 23:59:25
Related Topics: Homosexuality

• Verberat 2013/07/14 01:22:08
    No, it's not unnatural.
    Verberat
    There is nothing wrong with encouraging full acceptance of homosexuality and bisexuality in society. It certainly won't hurt anyone. It should be seen as normal and equal to heterosexuality, because it is! A huge benefit to society is that same-sex couples can adopt babies to give them a loving home and family.
  • georgia.likes.fireworks 2012/09/23 22:09:42
    No, it's not unnatural.
    georgia.likes.fireworks
    +1
    Natural, you see it in animals all the time, I went to a zoo the other day and they had a homosexual penguin couple :) it was adorable
  • Alex♥Adam 2012/09/16 20:35:03
    No, it's not unnatural.
    Alex♥Adam
    +1
    Straight Gay Lesbian ☑Born This Way

EQUALITY FTW.
  • Splashstorm 2012/09/16 02:24:48
    Yes, homosexuality is unnatural. It's not how the human race (roughly half o...
    Splashstorm
    Doesn't occur in animals. that's a myth: http://www.narth.com/docs/ani...
  • RawRsaurus Splashs... 2012/09/16 21:17:06
    RawRsaurus
    +2
    That would be highly incorrect. It has been scientifically OBSERVED.

By the way, Narth believes one can become an ex-gay, correlates homosexuality with absent fathers, and even the co-founder's own son is gay.

This is about as pompous as a pope's fart.
  • Splashs... RawRsaurus 2012/09/17 03:42:52
    Splashstorm
    No, look at this: http://www.conservapedia.com/...
    Animals are NOT homosexual.
  • RawRsaurus Splashs... 2012/09/18 11:52:16
    RawRsaurus
    +1
    Lol. Once again, it has been SCIENTIFICALLY observed. In nature. Are you really attempting to argue with science?
  • Splashs... RawRsaurus 2012/09/18 22:34:06
    Splashstorm
    I'm trying to tell you that is HASN'T been. Did you even look at the link?
  • RawRsaurus Splashs... 2012/09/19 16:25:52 (edited)
    RawRsaurus
    +1
    http://www.news-medical.net/n...

Yawn. It has been OBSERVED. The only drawback is the amount of actual research conducted.

More:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sc...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/r...

http://www.viewzone.com/homos...

Lol @ conservapedia. You're feeding into the propaganda machine. Your sources are against homosexuality and, therefore, are highly biased. Science is the best source, and science contradicts everything you're saying.
  • Sean Ma... Splashs... 2013/12/16 01:47:33
    Sean Mathews
    um...did you REALLY just cite a wiki page as a source?
  • georgia... Splashs... 2012/09/23 22:07:57
    georgia.likes.fireworks
    Just like the dinosaurs, eh? ;)
  • Splashs... georgia... 2012/09/24 05:05:46
    Splashstorm
    what do u mean?
  • georgia... Splashs... 2012/10/07 13:40:45
    georgia.likes.fireworks
    +1
    I meant about you saying that animals showing homosexual behaviors being a myth, I was taking the piss. And for the record, Conservapedia isn't an acknowledged reference.
  • True~Male 2012/08/26 21:12:47
    No, it's not unnatural.
    True~Male
    It's a natural feeling amoung gays and it's not natural to straights --and Vise Versa
  • ZeldaFan13 True~Male 2012/11/12 01:14:41
    ZeldaFan13
    Says the self hating Gay lol

btw, Obama Won! <3
  • True~Male ZeldaFan13 2012/11/14 05:22:50
    True~Male
    WTF is wrong with you ? I have a TV -- I saw the GD Report --Now take a flying F4cking leap off the nearest cliff-- you big jerk off !!
  • ZeldaFan13 True~Male 2012/11/14 06:27:09
    ZeldaFan13
    lol So not only do you hate yourself, but you hate other Gays as well? xD wow...

I honestly pity you -.-
  • True~Male ZeldaFan13 2012/11/20 03:19:44 (edited)
    True~Male
    I love all people --Gay & Straight , stop F$cking around you big dope !! What the hell is wrong with you ? I think you've been smoking crack !!!
  • ZeldaFan13 True~Male 2012/11/20 09:12:05
    ZeldaFan13
    lol Obviously not... Considering you're a part of a Political Party who hates Gays... AND you supported Romney... Not to mention you just told me to leap off a cliff... -_-
  • True~Male ZeldaFan13 2012/11/24 16:47:39
    True~Male
    The election is over and time to start looking for a great Republican or even libertarian candidate for 2016 . We have no idea that the republican political party hates gays,some do some don't do we ? I know many black democrats that hates gays as well. So don't pull that crap on me . Ok ? We are suppose to vote for a President that promotes the well being of the country , such as debt reduction , solving the entitlement programs and help people become independent and stop a country where we have more takers than makers. The gay issues is a states issue and NO PRESIDENT should ever comment on the validity of his position . Obama has ruined the country in way that will be hard to fix. His policies have been very destructuctive . I only hope you as well as others will wise up before it's too late . And yes I voted for Romney so DON'T blame me for anything. Obama has no leadership skills--- it's obvious when all he ever does is play the blame game just as a child does . He has never known what it's like to work for a living. Obama needs to grow up and accept responsibility !! But it's too late for him now.
  • NeutronBomb 2012/08/08 16:53:18
    NeutronBomb
    I think its is but I do not think it is wrong nor that people should be victimised because of it.
  • Bart 2012/08/06 10:54:30
    No, it's not unnatural.
    Bart
    +1
    Gays don't choose to be homosexual they are born like that.
  • True~Male Bart 2012/11/24 16:48:58
    True~Male
    amen
  • BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/01 14:49:18
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    And perverse
  • skroehr 2012/08/01 14:47:40
    skroehr
    +1
    Chastity and homosexuality

2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,140 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."141 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues ...
    Chastity and homosexuality

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection.
  • CAPISCE 2012/07/27 14:11:32
    CAPISCE
  • PandahSixx 2012/07/25 09:47:09
  • Soviet Revolution 2012/07/17 05:17:32
    Soviet Revolution
    I don't care about in other animals either because other animals eat crap,eat eachother after sex,kill eachother for food and other things that are completely backwards to humanity.
  • RawRsaurus 2012/07/15 18:54:42
    No, it's not unnatural.
    RawRsaurus
  • True~Male RawRsaurus 2012/11/24 16:49:43
    True~Male
    I agree--Nothing wrong with gays --maybe there is something wrong with straights ?
  • RawRsaurus True~Male 2012/11/24 20:57:36
    RawRsaurus
    +1
    Some, not all. There's something wrong with being prejudice and using religion as a shield to promote such degrading and often erroneous information.
  • LuLu Cappuccino 2012/07/14 07:04:16
    LuLu Cappuccino
    +3
    I know what you may be thinking. Yeah, I'm Christian. However, I'd much rather take a statistical approach.

One in five gay men have HIV/AIDS. In all new recorded cases of HIV/AIDS in the United States in 2006, fifty-three percent of them were made up of homosexual men. In 2003, sixty-three percent of reported HIV infections were caused by sexual contact between two men. In 1998, fifty-four percent.

I have nothing against others and the right they have to live life how they so choose, but I do not agree with the idea that relations with the same sex is natural. You won't see me on this bandwagon...
  • ZeldaFan13 LuLu Ca... 2012/11/12 01:16:42
    ZeldaFan13
    You do realize that Heterosexuals also have Aids/HIV right? Infections and Diseases prove nothing about anything being "Unnatural". By your logic, ALL unprotected sex is unnatural... considering ALL people are at risk of getting Hiv/AIds through ANY kind of sex.
    Not for them but for the rest of us it's pretty unnatural.
  • Neutron... none 2012/08/08 16:56:04
    NeutronBomb
    +1
    Good way of putting it.
  • none Neutron... 2012/08/08 17:59:43
    Thank you.
  • Flor de Luna 2012/07/06 05:13:44
    (Other)
    Flor de Luna
    What I don't understand is the sexual attraction for someone the same sex as you.It's almost like wanting to make love with yourself,in a way.I don't understand it the same way I don't understand sexual attraction towards a child,or sexual attraction toward a parent or sibling.I'm talking about the desire,not the physical act.To me,that's the unnatural part.There's nothing unnatural about love and affection.But sexual attraction (wanting a sexual relationship) only seems natural to me if it involves men and women only.That's why our bodies are designed the way they are.To me it's natural for men and women to be sexually attracted to one another,but to have that kind of sexual desire for someone the same sex as you is just ,well,odd,something not quite right about it.
  • RawRsaurus Flor de... 2012/08/08 14:05:16
    RawRsaurus
    +1
    I honestly think science is very close to offering better explanations for homosexuality.

I recall reading one study where they were studying brains of deceased homosexuals. They discovered a section of the gay male brain was very similar to that of a heterosexual female. The same concept was applied to transgenders as well.
  • Neutron... RawRsaurus 2012/08/08 16:55:07
    NeutronBomb
    Thats very interesting.
  • RawRsaurus Neutron... 2012/08/09 18:30:32
    RawRsaurus
    Yes indeed. The only hurdle they're trying to overcome is studying a live brain. I'm sure there are other variables they have to account for also.

2014/07/26 07:15:47