Is having an abortion 'okay'?

EvitaEnchanted 2012/06/09 21:55:25
Related Topics: Abortion, Opinion, Love, Hearing
I just wanted to know the views. I've been hearing alot of things. I would love to hear your opinions.

• Katie 2012/06/10 00:09:48 (edited)
    Katie
    +8
    I used to be against abortion, and then my mom told me she had one at a very young age. Sometimes you really can't say you won't do something unless your in a tough situation, and I don't believe having an abortion is killing someone. I wouldn't recommend getting an abortion, but its their bodies, I'm not going to sit around and judge someone because I'm not them. I don't know what they have been through, if they have been raped or such and such. I just know that it's not my right to say whats right and wrong, because people are going to have different opinions.

• Black_Rose 2012/11/12 21:36:39
    Black_Rose
    I don't agree with it, but it's not my decision to make. There are certain circumstances that can change the situation. What if the girl was raped, she's too poor to care for the child, or too sick o carry it? I know adoption is always a choice as well, but think of how many kids are in foster homes now. It's a hard topic to find a happy medium.
  • CherryPOP 2012/06/12 07:41:49
    Other
    CherryPOP
    It depends on the situation.
    But personally I would never do it myself.
  • Teri- Oregon 2012/06/12 05:54:48
    Teri- Oregon
    personally i have researched abortion as well as when the fetus can begin to feel pain. In most cases they use a vacuum
    like thing to suck the baby into it after they cut it up. It has been proven that the baby can feel pain at ten weeks, personally this fact alone keeps me from ever considering it. Imagining my self cut to pieces and feeling every bit of pain why it is happening, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy let alone a innocent baby.
  • Yoko 2012/06/12 05:14:25
    Yoko
    +1
    It’s the mothers choice. ^_^ if that’s what u want then yes it is.

Blessings to all and,
    May all be well with you ^_^
  • CuttieKitty003 2012/06/11 21:41:05
    CuttieKitty003
    +1
    only if they feel that they have no other option. everyone is different
  • princess-pink 2012/06/11 01:30:04
    princess-pink
    +1
    I think it is, but I think it is the woman's choice to have one or not. If she does want one, that's ok and if she doesn't that's fine too.
  • Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦ 2012/06/11 00:27:37
    Other
    Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦
    "I would love to hear your opinions."

love hear opinions

Stirring the pot, much?
  • music4ever 2012/06/11 00:22:05
    music4ever
    Not at all!
  • Steve 2012/06/10 15:58:03
    Steve
    +3
    Bringing a baby into this world is not always kind. Only the woman carrying the pregnancy can be trusted to make the right decision.

Even though many might make the wrong decision, there is nobody else qualified to decide.
  • Playerazzi 2012/06/10 14:02:13
    Playerazzi
    IMO, only if the life of the mother is at stake.

Otherwise, it's not "OK".
  • Юлия Чмелёва 2012/06/10 11:00:45 (edited)
    Юлия Чмелёва
    +3
    Concerned woman came to the gynecologist and said:
    "Doctor, I have a serious problem, I'm desperate, I need your help! I have the child who has age less than year, and I'm pregnant again. I do not want my children to be almost the same age. "
    Then the doctor asked, "Well, what do you propose to me?"
    She said: "I want you to interrupt my pregnancy, I am counting on your help."
    Doctor thought for a moment, and after a short silence said to the woman: "I think,
    I have for you better solution. And it's less dangerous for you. "
    She smiled, thinking that the doctor agrees to comply with its demand.
    Then he continued: "I suggest, if you dont want two kids, let's kill that child, which you already have. In this case, you could relax a bit until the second born. If we're going to kill a child, there is no difference, some of them. You do not put to the risk your health, if you kill the born child. "
    The woman exclaimed in horror: "No doctor! What a mess! Kill a child - it's a crime!"
    "I agree - the doctor said. But, in my opinion, you were ready to do it, and I thought maybe it would be the best solution."
    The doctor smiled, realizing that he persuaded the young mother that there is no difference between killing born child, and one that is still in the womb.
     pregnant mother kid
  • Playerazzi Юлия Чм... 2012/06/10 14:03:08
    Playerazzi
    +1
    Kewl, I like it.
  • India 2012/06/10 10:00:42
    India
    +2
    it's like murdering your own child !!! a child is a gift from god we should cherish it not kill it !!!!
  • mike 2012/06/10 09:10:17
    mike
    +1
    I use to think diffirently, but personal experience have changed my feelings completly.
  • Kathi Mcdermott 2012/06/10 07:19:00
    Kathi Mcdermott
    +1
    Not even going to read the comments here, since I see their are 13, at this time aiders and abetters in OKing MURDER. FACTS: The unborn's heartbeat can be detected at 21 days of pregnancy. Pregnant women don't have two hearts, they only have one. Nor do pregnant women have two blood types, or two sets of DNA. That means that the unborn baby is not part of the mothers body, THE UNBORN BABY IS A SEPERATE BODY, A SEPERATE HUMAN BEING. And WE DON'T GET TO KILL INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS. We have a WORD for that act, IT IS CALLED MURDER.
  • Cloud 2012/06/10 06:50:21
    Cloud
    +1
    It's never OK and here is what i told everyone I'm against abortion like i told missmae and like i told her I'm against it because it's not right to kill a child born or not yet born if the parents are not ready then they should give it up for adoption and let the new parents take care of the child and raise when they can't have kids :).

They should've wait till marriage either to have sex or to have kids
  • Mamaknows 2012/06/10 06:35:29
    Mamaknows
    +3
    There are just so many birth control options available that using 2-3 each and every time (OR wait till you are ready for the possability) so your child does not have to pay the price for your irresponsible pleasure only makes sense.
  • Cloud Mamaknows 2012/06/10 06:53:25
    Cloud
    +1
    i agree and one small problem about the birth control pills women will say oh I'm on the pill she lied boom she get knocked up by lying about being on the pill so 50% she is lying and 50% she is not lying so if she tells me she is on the pill I'll say she is lying unless she can proof she is not lying to me :).
  • Mamaknows Cloud 2012/06/10 07:34:41
    Mamaknows
    +2
    That is why it is each persons responability to use their own. Condom for him. Long term bc for her (Essure is great) ...and lots of spermicide for insurance:)
    I know several girls that were told by their ob's that they would never be able to have kids who depended on that faulty info and had kids from that(along with catching a nasty vd because they did not feel the need to use a condom)....and many women that forget to take the pill in a timely mannor which if you miss the hormone (you are supposed to take it the same time every day) it will make her hyper fertile.
    Best bet is each use their own AND one for insurance. That way = no baby they feel they have to end or some life altering vd.
  • Cloud Mamaknows 2012/06/10 07:36:31
    Cloud
    +1
    I agree with you again well said :)
  • ✞ॐGuru Joshॐ✞ 2012/06/10 05:25:03 (edited)
    ✞ॐGuru Joshॐ✞
    +3
    I meant no.
  • Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/10 04:47:05
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    If you can't risk it, use protection or 'other techniques'.
  • The Potato Princess 2012/06/10 01:24:55
    The Potato Princess
  • Lawnmow... The Pot... 2012/06/10 04:49:13
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I'm glad your mother didn't share your opinion.
  • The Pot... Lawnmow... 2012/06/10 10:07:27
    The Potato Princess
    +4
    Actually, she does.

Just because someone thinks having an abortion is totally fine, doesn't mean they never will have children. That's not very hard to understand.

Thanks for trying ^^
  • Yuki ~ ... The Pot... 2012/06/11 00:28:53
  • The Pot... Yuki ~ ... 2012/06/11 00:29:33
    The Potato Princess
    +2
    :D Thanks!
  • in vino veritas 2012/06/10 00:41:35
  • JesusIsMyGod 2012/06/10 00:34:46
    JesusIsMyGod
    +1
    An exception can be made if the mother's life is in danger and the baby is too young to survive.
  • ×_×Death_Angel×_× 2012/06/10 00:26:09 (edited)
    ×_×Death_Angel×_×
    +2
    I don't believe in abortion I do not think its right but its not murder and its the woman's choice if she wants to get one or not. But if the woman gives the excuse tht she was raped well here's my arguement THE BABY DIDNT RAPE U!!!!!!!!!
  • Katie 2012/06/10 00:09:48 (edited)
    Katie
    +8
  • engineer 2012/06/09 23:45:04 (edited)
    engineer
    +4
    Lwt's gp back to pre Roe vsWade when 10,000 women per year wer killed due to backroom abortions. Alsothe first billion people on eath was reached circa 1850. The last billion increase form 6 to 7 billion people only took 12 years. The Earth cannot hold an infinite number. The Bible does not recognize the fetue Exodus 21:22
    How old are you?!!!! The date is from Birth!!!
  • Pixie·Ÿ... engineer 2012/06/09 23:47:59
  • emily renee 2012/06/09 23:43:55
    Other
    emily renee
    +1
    depends.
  • Icon 2012/06/09 23:41:00
    Icon
    +2
    I just think adoption is preferable to killing someone who's only crime was not being wanted.
  • KoAm 2012/06/09 23:38:11
    KoAm
    +6
    Killing a person is never okay. Not unless you have a VERY good reason for it, such as clear self-defense or something.

And yes, unborn babies are people. They are human beings.

Anyone who disagrees should be prepared to explain how pregnant women have two hearts, two blood types, and two sets of DNA. Among other things.
  • engineer KoAm 2012/06/09 23:55:50
    engineer
    +4
    Unborn are not people!!!
  • JesusIs... engineer 2012/06/10 00:35:55
    JesusIsMyGod
    +3
    Yes they are.
  • in vino... engineer 2012/06/10 00:43:13

2014/10/24 12:01:22