Is Ann Romney unfit to give advise?

luigi1- in god we trust 2012/04/12 23:48:12
Yes. I side with Hillary Rosen.
No. Ann is fit.
Undecided. Other comment.

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/12/obama-hil...

• ComeOnNow 2012/04/13 00:13:53
    No. Ann is fit.
    ComeOnNow
    +5
    Um, She still has more relevant experience than Obama had and the idiot libs still elected him. That goes to show, all you have to do is promise democrats free stuff and they will come running.

• **StarzAbove** 2012/04/14 15:33:35
    Undecided. Other comment.
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    Maybe how to live like a queen.
  • bbwolf35 **Starz... 2012/04/17 12:14:01
    bbwolf35
    What are you trying to look like glamour puss?
    No. Ann is fit.
    +1
    She has faced more in her life than Hillary and overcame more!
  • no one ... wtw 2012/04/20 00:37:45
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/04/14 01:31:45
    No. Ann is fit.
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    I think Hilary Rosen is unfit to give advice. I think it's time to drop kick that loser.
  • no one ... bman~AV... 2012/04/20 00:37:55
  • Dolly 2012/04/14 01:07:01
    No. Ann is fit.
    Dolly
    +1
    She probably understands the issues as well as most women do.
  • antiregressivism 2012/04/13 06:34:42
    Undecided. Other comment.
    antiregressivism
    +1
    One doesn't give "advise".
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/04/13 04:35:46
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/04/13 03:57:34
    No. Ann is fit.
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +2
    No if anyone is unfit to give an opinion it would be Rosen, total piece of sh*t.
  • stevmackey 2012/04/13 01:44:49
    Undecided. Other comment.
    stevmackey
    I guess you meant advice.
  • ComeOnNow 2012/04/13 00:13:53
    No. Ann is fit.
    ComeOnNow
    +5
  • luigi1-... ComeOnNow 2012/04/13 00:46:26
    luigi1- in god we trust
    +4
    Agree. The Romneys have a lot to bring to the table.
    No. Ann is fit.
    +4
    She and Mitt lived in a basement while he was in college ($62.00 per month - well under average rents at the time so hardly a palace) - they began their family there (3 kids) - they worked their way up (Romney donated his entire inheritance to charity) - you honestly think they do not remember and cannot identify. All of us remember the tough times. I think they do and understand how things are and how they can be.

Envy and hate are really undesirable qualities in anyone - Hating success is, I think, contrary to normal Americans.
  • luigi1-... Jackie ... 2012/04/13 00:45:21
    luigi1- in god we trust
    Yes. They both came from humble beginings just like Obama did.
  • BoomLover luigi1-... 2012/04/13 06:02:54
    BoomLover
    +2
    From all I have heard, nobody really knows what kind of "beginnings" Obama had. I'm inclined to believe he was raised in Russia to be a Manchurian President, from a program began under Khrushchev....makes more sense than him coming from "humble" beginnings.........
  • no one here 2012/04/12 23:49:55
    Yes. I side with Hillary Rosen.
    no one here
    SHE IS A SICK PERVERTED RACIST! http://www.mormoncurtain.com/...
  • Jackie ... no one ... 2012/04/13 00:05:49 (edited)
    +5
    Shame on you, she has never ever given any indication that she is anything other than a gracious woman.

Sick people attack religion
  • no one ... Jackie ... 2012/04/20 00:27:43
    no one here
    IDIOTS FOLLOW the ANT-CHRIST

red road native
  • ComeOnNow no one ... 2012/04/13 00:14:55
    ComeOnNow
    +6
    Wow, resorting to compplete nonsense to avoid Obama's failed policies or the fact that her experience is greater than Obama's and you idiots elected him.
  • luigi1-... ComeOnNow 2012/04/13 00:43:49 (edited)
    luigi1- in god we trust
    +2
    In this day & age simply disagreeing will label you a racist.
  • no one ... ComeOnNow 2012/04/20 00:30:38
    no one here
    +1
    REPUGNut FAILED NEW WORLD ORDER by CAANANITES trying to blame their own failure on PRESIDNET OBAMA

They use fear to control you and are YOUR REPUBLICAN ELITE OPRESSORS

1984 big brother

REPUBLICAN BIG OIL, RELIGION, MEDIA, SKY NET MNIPULTION, BEHBIND THE BACK ATTACKS to CONTROL the UNEDUCATERD MASSES with FREAR!!!!!!!

REPUBLICANS ELITE ARE CONTROL FREAKS from HELL

1984 big brother

mitt zombie
  • ComeOnNow no one ... 2012/04/20 23:07:46
    ComeOnNow
    I doffing it funny when a democrat, the whiny party of blame everyone else for your laziness and failures, tries to say anyone else is trying to pass blame. Any idiot with at least a half a functioning brain can look at every one of Obamas policies and see that it kills jobs, harms the middle class, and only rewards his crony friends and the lazy. Every one. I am sure you are squarely in the lazy hand out demanding group of democrats.
  • no one ... ComeOnNow 2012/04/24 01:20:34 (edited)
    no one here
    The LEHMAN BROTHER Bank went bankrupt under Bush - this led to a WORLDWIDE Collapse of ECONOMY. It is not President Obama's fault. There appears to be a BIG MONEY Issue with both parties. We can observe an historic trajectory of failed republican economy since the beginning of the party in the late 1800's. In fact Democrats win. SO, whose blame is iot that needs to be cast? It is at the failure of republican ideology and thinking.

The Democratic Bail Out of Banks and the Auto industry SAVED AMERICA from a Depression, You have no idea of the facts. Has they failed you would be in the WELFARE LINE!

America does not need a racist book of mormon added to the mess. WHY BRING PREJUDICE AND RACISM into he picture. HAVE YOU READ IT? It is HERESY and AGAINST CHRIST!

Dog romzombie is a poor role model for Americans because at her base is a racist view of dark skin people and if you want to call me and my people GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE vote for them. NATIVE AMERICANS ARE YOUR MASTER! Sounds good but you know we are all equal, especially if we are not racist and prejudice.

I think it is a big mistake and think of her as nothing but a hoe out for money and an easy life with everything given to her without working. I AM PROUD Of AMERICAN LADIES WHO WORK< while those who do it for money are hos. A WOR...>

I think it is a big mistake and think of her as nothing but a hoe out for money and an easy life with everything given to her without working. I AM PROUD Of AMERICAN LADIES WHO WORK< while those who do it for money are hos. A WORKING GIRL at A Nevada brothel for example are GOOD WORKING GALS> They have made a choice to work while dogzombie is doing it for money. Hear she has an inbred disease from marrying into a close family relationship a few generations back?

She ooes not represent the 70% of AMERICAN WOMEN WHO WORK and the 15% who work part time.

This Mormon RACIST has NEVER WORKED and only represents a fake and evil ANTi-CHIRST view that is not MAINSTREAM AMERICA.

You might as well vote for CHARLIE MANSON....

YES I BLAME YOU!!!

romzombie

an zombie
  • ComeOnNow no one ... 2012/04/26 01:41:29
    ComeOnNow
    the reason the economy collapsed wass because the democrats forced down underwriting standards at banks. Can you even name a republican policy that contributed even close?

The reason GM and Chrysler collapsed is ebcause of the union goons demanding far more than their skill set dictates.

EVERY DEMOCRAT POLICY KILLS JOBS AND IS BAD FOR THIS COUNTYR.

Are you oblivious tha Europe coollapsing due to the same failed policies the democrats are trying t force on us? Either democrats are completely oblivious or they are so slefish that they are willing to destroy the entire country for piddly hand outs like freaking birth control.
  • no one ... ComeOnNow 2012/04/30 16:50:41
    no one here
    (lol) that is all PROPOGANDA
  • ComeOnNow no one ... 2012/05/11 22:40:28
    ComeOnNow
    Everything I said is true. Have you failed to notice the European countries the democrats have toughted for years and that have the same policies the democrats are pushing are freaking failing. I swear democrats are oblivious.
  • no one ... ComeOnNow 2012/05/30 04:34:56
    no one here
    I can understand what you are sharing. Hope it is not that way. I think it is the ELITE when it comes to MONEY and RELIGION and that the 1% is really against everyone. I can additionally understand how some of the more radicle (sp) conspiracy theorists on Utube could be right as well. It is looking like all parties and politicians only have their PERSONAL, SELF SERVING INTERESTS at HEART. It can only get worse it appears but I am hoping it does not have to come down to it. I have never observed POOR WHITE FOLK at the rate I do now and it looks like those POOR Whites are treated just as bad as minorities, I do not see it getting better and in fact, no matter what policies are governed and by whom at this point it may be too late. It looks like it has to get worse and probably will before it may be able to get better.

I thought I would NEVER SEE THE DAY when an individuals religious upbringing did not matter. And to see it swept under the table for money is even more heretical to me.

I have no p[problem with Jesus but false prophets who have no standing and those who are ignorant enough to follow them are disturbing to me as an American.

I was raised an Episcopalian and have read the entire Bible and the New Testament and the Book of Mormon is a fake, political attempt at ZIONISM ...

I was raised an Episcopalian and have read the entire Bible and the New Testament and the Book of Mormon is a fake, political attempt at ZIONISM in the United States. Its adherents are very lost and my personal opinion not Christians or Muslims or Jews and have no legs to stand on.

SO NO WAY, the Romney "YELLOW DOGS" have no right to represent Americans in any manner and no right to represent American women who must work for their MONEY and hard earned pay. The whole idea of making a mommy war against them by the Romneys was dirty. DIRTY just like their fake MORMON religion....

We all have our own opinions and that is mine.
  • ComeOnNow no one ... 2012/05/30 16:25:40
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    First off, you need to lose the broad streak 1% argument. Greed sure does not start with the first $250,000. Most in the 1% are your salt of the earth business owners. That is a trumped up argument designed to divert attention from the real issue. The deal issue is big government. The bigger the government the more corruption there is. Without corrupt and powerful government, the 1% can not change laws in their favor. The ironic part is that those complaining the most about the 1% are the same ones rooting for big goverent. Doesn't it only make sense that if the government controls everything that only the politically connected can succeed and that the middle class is what gets screwed? Under socialism, the 1% is fine. They are politically connected. What socialism destroys is innovation, new businesses that are the economy of the future, and opportunity. All of which are destroyed with socialism. I am not a Romney fan but at least he is trying to lessen government power, while Obama has tried to exert power on every aspect of our lives and economy. Let's face it, Obama is corrupt too. The more power he and other government officials have,, the more corruption there is. The only answer is a smaller and more responsible government that treats every citizen and every business eq...
    First off, you need to lose the broad streak 1% argument. Greed sure does not start with the first $250,000. Most in the 1% are your salt of the earth business owners. That is a trumped up argument designed to divert attention from the real issue. The deal issue is big government. The bigger the government the more corruption there is. Without corrupt and powerful government, the 1% can not change laws in their favor. The ironic part is that those complaining the most about the 1% are the same ones rooting for big goverent. Doesn't it only make sense that if the government controls everything that only the politically connected can succeed and that the middle class is what gets screwed? Under socialism, the 1% is fine. They are politically connected. What socialism destroys is innovation, new businesses that are the economy of the future, and opportunity. All of which are destroyed with socialism. I am not a Romney fan but at least he is trying to lessen government power, while Obama has tried to exert power on every aspect of our lives and economy. Let's face it, Obama is corrupt too. The more power he and other government officials have,, the more corruption there is. The only answer is a smaller and more responsible government that treats every citizen and every business equally. Big government so clearly failed in every way in Europe and those are the same failed big government policies that Obama and the democrats are pushing. The republicans sure have not been great at this, but are by far the lesser of the two evils. At least the tea party is putting far more responsible people in office and holding republicans feet to the fire. It is at least moving in the right direction. The democrats are clearly running in the wrong direction.
  • luigi1-... no one ... 2012/04/13 00:43:03
    luigi1- in god we trust
    +1
    Can you varify that?
  • JJ Rage no one ... 2012/04/13 02:57:50
    JJ Rage
    +2
    You are the racist! If she were not a white woman you wouldn't make that accusation would you?
  • no one ... JJ Rage 2012/05/30 04:41:39
    no one here
    +1
    SHE COULD Be BLACK as coal! But the BOOK of MORMON is a FRAUD and not CHRISTIAN.... Read the ignorant writing in it, that is my opinion, you have yours. I am part white and like I said even if she was black as coal I would have the same opinion. Good luck to you.

There are no Caucasian remains in Mexico and South America prior to 1492, no Middle Eastern tools or other artifacts (Keep in Mind my PhD is in Archaeology and it specializes in Uto-Aztecan prehistory) to verify the ramblings in the book of mormon. It makes racists comments about Native Americans and claims it is NATIVE AMERICAN History. I have provided numerous videos and links for you to read for yourself.

Good luck to you. No need to beat the bush with a dead dog....
  • JJ Rage no one ... 2012/05/31 14:31:02
    JJ Rage
    I have to agree with you on the book of Mormon. It is just another foolish religious text. Why does it matter what remains are found in North or South America? We're here now and we are not going anywhere. So to live in peace we should all learn to except one another. This globalist agenda has divided us, we need to counter their efforts with knowledge and tolerance.
  • luigi1- in god we trust 2012/04/12 23:49:01
    No. Ann is fit.
    luigi1- in god we trust
    +3
    Ann has just as much to bring to the table as anyone else does.
  • Jackie ... luigi1-... 2012/04/13 00:04:51
    +4
    I watched a re-run of her interview on a morning show long before the apology. She was so gracious - she explained that it was her choice to be a homemaker and said of Ms Rosen: "she made a different choice and I respect that; we should all respect the different choices women make"
  • luigi1-... Jackie ... 2012/04/13 00:42:28
    luigi1- in god we trust
    +4
    Agree. She was gracious. Rosen was not.
  • Kat ♪ ~... luigi1-... 2012/04/13 04:07:07
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +3
    No she wasn't, Rosen is a homosexual liberal POS, her opinion is of no value on the subject. White House is doing typical damage control and throwing the white broad under the bus as has become fashionable in the last couple weeks. I wish these liberal white females would realize that they are only there for their votes and if he can blame something on them, he will.

• no one ... luigi1-... 2012/04/20 00:37:01

2014/10/01 12:37:38