Is a 17 year old dating a 14 year old bad?

Kai-Neko 2009/04/21 01:51:01
Yeah its horriable
Nope not bad =)
Other comment...
You know what I noticed? its not the year difference its the ages. 17+14=no good 18+15= still no good 19+16=better 20+17=okay okay against the law still but acceptable to a point 21+18=totally legal and chill. I mean my mom is 37?? haha and she dated a guy who's 56. and is marrying a guy who just turned 50 I think. I thought about why.. and its the maturity level. if an 18 year old was dating a 12 a year old thats worrysome.. and wrong. but 22 and 16 is way better then that if you really think about it. hmmm

*DAMN TYP-O HORRIABLE= HORRIBLE

• darrick 2012/12/11 06:24:45
    Other comment...
    darrick
    +9
    Well some one help me? Okay I am 17 gonna turn 18 next year but my girlfriend is 14 an I am 17. she is bout to turn 15 this year is this right or wrong

• Fern Edgar MellosG... 2011/11/24 16:36:41
    Fern Edgar
    +1
    Tht is sooo true. Law is stupid because if affects alot of people's love life. And the law may change other people from being together to single but its not gonna change me and my boy. :)
  • ladywawa93 2011/04/28 14:23:24
  • samsamsa ladywawa93 2011/10/16 13:45:51
    samsamsa
    +1
    I don't know how long ago this was but itd be great if you replied! I'm an 18 year old girl and I'm falling for a 14 year old guy. he's nothing like the guys his age - he's just perfect in every why but I don't know what to do because it's a 4 year gap and I'm finishing year 12 and he is in year 9. I feel so comfortable and he makes me soo happy nothing like how my ex treated me who was the same age as me.. but I just want to know if this is bad or anything? thanks in advance xxx
  • julie ladywawa93 2012/04/17 12:18:42
    julie
    +1
    I am in the exact same situation. A guy I know from around my town came to my work a few days ago to see me and I just thought.. Whatever that's fine. He told me that he's liked me for a while... He's 14 and I'm 17... And when he told me that I just felt really happy and I asked him why he likes me and he said because you're beautiful, have amazing eyes and have a great personality and that made me even happier because he could tell me why he liked me me instead of just saying "i don't know, you're hot..." so I appreciate that, we are now dating :) he's also very mature, he doesn't grab my boobs or bum or tries to stick his hands up my shirt or down my pants, I dated a guy that was a bit older then me and he was always trying to do that and I was 15 and he was 17 turning 18, he was very immature and clearly just interested in getting in my pants, so I would have to say I agree that age doesn't matter, as long as its not a 20 year old and a 10 year old.. I think maybe people should accept things for what they are and stop being so darn judgmental!!
  • lovegur... ladywawa93 2012/08/16 12:49:26
    lovegurl123
    +1
    Do u think 14 an 24 are bad?
  • KitKatSweetStuff 2011/04/28 02:32:39
    Nope not bad =)
    KitKatSweetStuff
    I HAVE A 18 YEAR OLD BF AND IM 14 HES ONLY 4 YEARS OLDER THAN ME MY AUNT IS 29 AND HER BF IS 34 AND HES 5 YEARS OLDER THAN HER WATS TE DIFFERENCE!!! I LOVE AND CARE ABUT MY BF SO MUCH <3 BUT MY MOM WONT ACCEPT HIM MY BROTHER ON THE OTHER HAND CAN HAVE A GF TATS 15 HES 18 LIKE IM SO SAD MY BF AND I TRY 2 GET INTO CONTACT BUT NOW I HAVE NO PHONE NO HOUSE # AND NOW I GOT COPS MY MOMS SO GELIOUS ITS NOT FAIR IF I LOSE HIM IMA BE SO SAD CAUSE 4 SOME RESSION MY HEART GOES 2 HIM !!!!! E COMPELETS ME (YUPP)
  • KitKatS... KitKatS... 2011/04/28 02:35:16
    KitKatSweetStuff
    +2
    I WANT HELP 2 KEEP MY RELATIONSHIP GOOD
    I TRYED RUNNING AWAY
    BUT THEN I DONT KNOW WERE 2 GO
  • astrid ... KitKatS... 2011/07/14 07:43:23
    astrid ebarb
    +1
    girl dont do that , i did that too , but i was going to my bfs, withn in an hour i was found and had to go to jail. my mom called the cops. some mom huh?
  • kyl3b0t... KitKatS... 2011/05/24 14:46:37
    kyl3b0ttoml3y
    +2
    awhhhh poor u... im 14 and i am going out with an 11 year old, im fine with it its just my friends think that im a pedo but we both like each other im getting to the point where i hate myself cos i dont no what the right thing to do is :( hope you get what your after :)
  • marquis kyl3b0t... 2012/01/12 03:32:46
    marquis
    +3
    I was the same. But now I am 15 & she is 12. Just keep her. I mean I llove my girl truly. I don't care what people say.. I love her & I can't see me leavin her.
  • astrid ... KitKatS... 2011/07/14 07:41:21
    astrid ebarb
    +4
    girl i have the same problem, my bf is 16 though and im 14 , but one night he snook over to my house just to tell me goodnight and give me a goodnight kiss, well i wrote it down in my diary and MY MOM READ ALL OF IT , i was like oh my god, and then she pressed charges on my bf and we both had cops after us untill my sister told her how crazy in love we were, and she understood ,she dropped the charges, and now the love of my life is going to milatery nxt summer. i see him everyday when he passes up my house, he either yells out his window saying he loves me or blows me a kiss. i tlk to him with out my mom knowing thats y i get on my laptop everynight and get on to my yahoo account and txt him off of there.
  • Fern Edgar KitKatS... 2011/11/24 16:37:56
    Fern Edgar
    +3
    Same for me :( its sad. My mom wont accept my 17 year old boyfriend but my dad accept my 17 year old bf
  • kelly-wild KitKatS... 2012/01/12 21:51:17
    kelly-wild
    +2
    i have this big problem,its abit different to everyone elses..... im in love with a guy who is 17 and i am 14 so that leaves a 3 years difference. but it dosnt end there i meet him on a website hes from another country to me but i dont care about were he comes from because i love him and he says he loves me so i trust him he dosnt presure me to do stuff with him unless i wont to and im ready but sometimes the age difference and the different country thing put me off him but i do truly love him i havent told anyone about him because im scared they will judge me for being in love with someone of that age and from were he comes from what should i do any coments will be very helpfull :)
  • ruth 2011/04/20 19:55:39
    Nope not bad =)
    ruth
    +1
    Well Im 14 and im in love with a 17 year and i dont care bout what nobody say but like i said you would never no how people is until you know.... So
  • astrid ... ruth 2011/07/14 07:44:27
    astrid ebarb
    +1
    im right behind u on that one.
  • Simmone... ruth 2011/07/17 14:10:41
    Simmone Rogers
    +3
    Yeaa, thats so true!
  • BrandyMarlana 2011/04/19 23:39:48
    Other comment...
    BrandyMarlana
    +2
    noooo , because i am 14 years old . but i am dating a 17 year old . its not like our age differences are that bad . like really 3 years ? not bad at allll .
  • dan 2011/04/11 21:21:37
    Nope not bad =)
    dan
    +1
    Im 17 dating a 14 year old and her mom is making us break up, how do i convince her to let us date. Im in love with this girl, but her mom thinks its crazy tht i could like her daughter for anything but sex, i think the fact tht im popular in highschool and play lacrosse makes her dislike me even more...how can i convince her? i've never felt this way about anyone. help a brother out, im also not a pedo...ive never dated anyone younger then me before
  • astrid ... dan 2011/07/14 07:45:59
    astrid ebarb
    +3
    well go up to em and start off fresh thats wat my bf did
  • tyler papa dan 2011/08/30 02:38:29
    tyler papa
    +2
    Hey. I'm in the exact situation. Mine and my gf's moms teach together but her mom is just nervous about me being 17 my mom kinda freaks out about it. All I know is this Friday I'm going to watch my girl play volleyball and go talk to her mom. Tell her how I don't drink I don't do drugs. I don't even party. I'm an multi sport athlete. I make great grades and I'm still a virgin and I like it like that cause I'm religious too. You just got to show her parents how much you care for their daughter.
  • MrWinItAll 2011/01/27 03:10:21
    Other comment...
    MrWinItAll
    +1
    Ion Kno What To Do Im 17 Turning 18 In A Month & A Half, She's 14 Turning 15 In August, Were Falling In Love. Help! Thiisss Has Never Happened To Me Before, & Never Felt This Way
  • quintar... MrWinItAll 2011/11/10 02:46:23
    quintarious
    +1
    OMG ME TO!!! im 17 & my gf is 14 and is turning 15 in August...but ima be 18 in april...!! ugh but i love her so much...and dnt plan to leave her fah nun!! so i say enjoy ur life! age aiint nun but a number and a apple aiint nun but a fruit! hahah(:
  • Melody13<3 MrWinItAll 2012/01/18 09:06:51
    Melody13<3
    +2
    I am 14 turning 15 in August and I'm dating a 17 year old guy turning 18 in march, If my parents knew they would be pissed, but i realy love him he means a lot to me, How can I deal with this?!
  • Sunny 2010/10/08 00:31:44
    Nope not bad =)
    Sunny
    +2
    It's not bad at all. I'm 14. Dating an 18 year old. I'm totally in love with him. And he feels the exact same way. I'm a virgin and we both plan to keep it that way. 4 of our 5 months together have actually been apart. He lives in Texas. I live in Kansas. (I used to move alot) He's moving here from Texas tomorrow. I couldn't be more happy. We're absolutly perfect together. I'm alot more mature than other people my age because I've had a rough past and had to grow up fast. He understands me perfectly and things in our relationship couldn't be better. Of course my mom's a bit nervous about meeting him. But she knows I'm responsible and happy. So she's got an open mind. His parents are really against it. But that's just because he's their baby and they don't want him to leave home. Nothing against our relationship. Him and I know all the laws about these things and plan to follow them. Just thought I'd tell my story! :)
  • jacob Sunny 2011/10/19 15:35:18
    jacob
    +2
    k umm got a question if u can help but im dating a girl well was but wanna get back with her and she does to but ppl keep jumping in and telling her all yhese things
  • jacob Sunny 2011/10/19 15:37:23
    jacob
    +2
    k umm got a question if u can help but im dating a girl well was but wanna get back with her and she does to but ppl keep jumping in and telling her all these things and it scares her but im trying to get her over rhat and now my friend ia bake stabing me and telling her all these bad things and idk what to do i want her back and ill fight for her but i just need some help
  • jacob Sunny 2011/10/19 15:50:05
    jacob
    +2
    lol and srry im typing on my phone
  • Age Is A Number 2010/04/09 05:55:09
    Nope not bad =)
    Age Is A Number
    +7
    ritee, please help :(
    i'm turning 14 in less thenn 3 weeks, & me & some guy really love each other, we havee been talking for a while and we are seeing each other, but he is turning 17 in august, neither of us mind the gap or anything and he said he really wants too wait till i am ready evenn if its when i'm 30, we do really like each other, but i am scared of what people will say cos i am the illegal age?
    please help!?:(
  • darylann Age Is ... 2012/08/21 09:12:27
    darylann
    +3
    If you both really love eachother and he is willing to wait until ur ready, you shouldnt worry about what others say im 14 and im with a 17 yearold, my mum and all didnt like it at first but now they see him as family, my friends were worried like urs will be but they dont wanna see you get hurt, if u love eachother they will soon see that he makes u happy. I know this through experience,i have beeenn with my boyfriend 11months and its been great, his family didnt like it at the beging but now they do, just show to people ur happy, dont worry about what others think x
  • sheysheyuki =] 2009/12/04 20:02:08
    Nope not bad =)
    sheysheyuki =]
    +3
    I'm 14 and dating a 17 yr. old male. Yes it is an LDR, we haven't met yet. But isn't age just a number ?
  • Kayla P... sheyshe... 2011/08/05 06:00:13
    Kayla Pierce
    i think the only concern is yall havent met
  • Shannadale Kayla P... 2011/11/05 18:34:52
    Shannadale
    +1
    I dont find it a concern. Im in the same situation. Ive talked to him for over a year and a half :) Ive learned to trust him.
  • Lizzzyyy 2009/11/29 23:05:30
    Nope not bad =)
    Lizzzyyy
    +5
    You fell for each other. You cant change the way you feel about one another. It may be 'gross' or 'almost illegal' but who cares? Since when did the law decide how you feel about someone? My friend is 15 and shes dating a 24 year old. It just depends on how the other person treats you and, if you're in love. Girls mature faster then guys, so dating an older guy is actually perfect. Girls mature in their teenage years, while guys dont mature until 20+.. or never. Totally acceptable!
  • ihearta... Lizzzyyy 2010/08/03 15:45:33
    iheartandycakez
    +4
    so what your saying is that i could go out with my boyfrend? cause hes turning 17 in november and im turning 14. so is it alright if i go out with him? cause we knew eachother for like 3 years and we trust eachother really well. and i dont want like to get any problms on it. and people said its pedofile cuhs its 3 years older than me. so is it pedo??? i need help like sik bad
  • Jace Bi... ihearta... 2011/05/10 03:23:57
    Jace Biedekapp
    +3
    No, it's perfectly fine. I'm 17 and I have a 14 year old girlfriend. We're perfectly in love and wanna spend the rest of our lives together. I even have "unofficially" proposed to her with my grandfather's old class ring. The main thing is that her family loves me too, even though we've only been dating going on 3 months. That is what makes us better together. We have not done anything sexual and I'm perfectly fine with it, I'm willing to wait til she's at least seventeen, because that's age of consent in NY and I know she'll be ready then. She's almost ready now but I'm not gonna risk getting arrested so we're waiting til she's at least seventeen. I love her oh-so-much and cannot wait until she and I finally get married.
  • I'minlove Jace Bi... 2011/05/22 13:24:15
    I'minlove
    +1
    so since your a guy i need advice-i'm 12 & im in love w. a guy that 17 im turning 13 in July. we see each other like 1ce a month & when we do see each other it looks like he really likes me. but after he doesn't contact me at all. i need help! what should i do ?
  • Jace Bi... I'minlove 2011/05/24 20:31:16
    Jace Biedekapp
    You only see each other once a month so that means he's probably got some girls that he sees regularly. I think you should probably find a guy that is your own age and you can see at least once weekly or so and get some actual dating experience before you fall "in love" with a guy. My girlfriend and I see each other almost every day at least in school and sometimes weekends or after school. When I get a new job somewhere that's gonna cut down a bit. He may like you but at the age difference you two are at, I don't think you're at a good age. Maybe if you were 22 and 27 it's be ok but you're barely Jr high age and he's old enough to be a senior. That's not a good difference by just being kids. So you should just find someone around your age, maybe 2 yrs away at most cuz ur so young.
  • tayla I'minlove 2011/10/25 21:54:18
    tayla
    +3
    well i honstley dont think a 17 and a 14 year old isnt even that bad
    i mean age dosnt really matter just as long as u truely lovn each other
    i meam im 16 and im wif a 20 year old and ppl tell me hes a pedo and here im saying i dnt give a fuk what u say we love each other thats all that matter
    we love each other and help each other when eva we can hes got a job and i got a job =)
    so yeah love inst about age!
  • indie 2009/11/16 21:41:36
    Other comment...
    indie
    +7
    Who cares!
    Love has no age :)
  • Kela ~ In Lady Gaga I Trust <3 2009/11/16 00:45:41
    Nope not bad =)
    Kela ~ In Lady Gaga I Trust <3
    +3
    its only 3 years :)

2014/08/22 00:01:10