Ineed all the prayers i can get!!!!!! please pray for my grandma shes in the hospital!!!

Bye =) 2010/11/16 18:27:29
Related Topics: Hospital, Style
ok well let me explain her whole thing she is 63 had scoliosis and one lung. She is also a diabetic and is on oxygen. Ok well a couple weeks ago she went into the hospital with pnemonia and stayed for 3-4 days im not sure but when she came back out she didnt look or feel better. Well about the day before yesterday she couldnt walk, She had fallen and then then yesterday at 3 in the moring she kept yelling my name so i woke up and me and my cousin checked on her and she said she needed to go to the hospital and she never wants to go even when she really really sick so we took her in and her oxygen levels were low and has pneomia again.They had to put that tude down her troat so a machine could breath for her. So Far she is alright but im dreading every second please okease i need some prayers.

2014/04/20 18:32:02