'IN GOD WE TRUST' For those that Trust God? If you do not, please post somewhere else? This is for those that TRUST GOD without question!

doc moto 2012/02/26 06:50:22
Of Course I TRUST GOD, who else?
All the Way, I TRUST HIM, Elohim without Question!
HE is my ADONAI, El Shaddai, and Shalom
"In God We Trust" was adopted as the official motto of the United States in 1956. It is also the motto of theU.S. state of Florida. E pluribus unum is the unofficial motto of the United States[citation needed]. In God We Trust has appeared on U.S. coins since 1864 and on paper currency since 1957.Its Spanish equivalent, En Dios Confiamos, is the motto of the Republic ofNicaragua.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust
‘In God We Trust’: House reaffirms national motto — yet again
 u2018In God We Trust u2019 House reaffirms national motto u2014 yet again

Read More: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-god-we-t...

• prayer warrior 2012/02/26 23:14:46
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Well this post is very interesting because I listened to a song today talking about trusting God and at church today I heard the same song. We were standing outside in the parking lot and trusting God came up again. I saw a program this week and it emphasized trusting God.
    May be He is telling me to trust Him more then I do. I Have trusted Him in the past and plan on continuing to trust Him.
  • doc moto prayer ... 2012/02/27 01:08:30
    doc moto
    +1
    Amen; I figured that He made me and he provided an Owner's manual on taking care of things and if we follow it and not fret and place our trust in His Word (guarantee) all will fall in place and if we think too much we mess up; so lets just praise the Lord and pass the ammo (prayer) and Give Him the Glory!
  • prayer ... doc moto 2012/02/27 16:33:58
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Thank you for this confirmation also Bless you!!

Bless you
  • doc moto prayer ... 2012/02/28 02:07:51
    doc moto
    +1
    Pretty picture, thanks! We do not get a fantastic shy like that one, even on a hill where we live, the trees are massive and the sunrises is the main one, but the sets are more colorful! Rise is breached with too much LIGHT, but that is what He is ALL about!
  • BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/02/26 09:10:51 (edited)
    Of Course I TRUST GOD, who else?
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    The aternative is NOT an option,satan may have his hell,but God has the heat!
  • doc moto BUCCANE... 2012/02/26 09:43:08
    doc moto
    +1
    Love your post! I could use some heat here, "baby it's cold outside!"
  • BUCCANE... doc moto 2012/02/26 09:44:12
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Summers coming,or so I'm told!
  • doc moto BUCCANE... 2012/02/26 09:45:21
    doc moto
    +1
    Lets me have a Spring first; love those blooms!
  • Jbug799 2012/02/26 08:25:59
    Jbug799
    +3
    I trust in God with all my heart..so much so that I do not worry about what is happening around me in this old world..The bible is such a comfort to me.
  • doc moto Jbug799 2012/02/26 08:37:08
    doc moto
    +1
    Amen; thank you for your uplifting post! A true reminder for all that Trust Him!
  • Jbug799 doc moto 2012/02/26 09:50:08
    Jbug799
    +1
    Thank you Doc..Jesus told us not to worry..
  • doc moto Jbug799 2012/02/26 09:54:04
    doc moto
    You got it!
  • doc moto 2012/02/26 06:58:55
    doc moto
    +3
    We have moved and are being moved by His Love for our enemies, we pray for them and for a good reason; the scriptures say to pray for them and it gives a good reason to do so! Matthew 5:43-48 The Message (MSG)
    "You're familiar with the old written law, 'Love your friend,' and its unwritten companion, 'Hate your enemy.' I'm challenging that. I'm telling you to love your enemies. Let them bring out the best in you, not the worst. When someone gives you a hard time, respond with the energies of prayer, for then you are working out of your true selves, your God-created selves. This is what God does. He gives his best—the sun to warm and the rain to nourish—to everyone, regardless: the good and bad, the nice and nasty. If all you do is love the lovable, do you expect a bonus? Anybody can do that. If you simply say hello to those who greet you, do you expect a medal? Any run-of-the-mill sinner does that. "In a word, what I'm saying is, Grow up. You're kingdom subjects. Now live like it. Live out your God-created identity. Live generously and graciously toward others, the way God lives toward you."
    Romans 12:20-21... The Message (MSG)
    Our Scriptures tell us that if you see your enemy hungry, go buy that person lunch, or if he's thirsty, get him a drink. Your generosity will surprise him with goodness. Don't let evil get the best of you; get the best of evil by doing good.
  • Jbug799 doc moto 2012/02/26 08:26:43
    Jbug799
    +1
    Very true Doc..good point!
  • doc moto Jbug799 2012/02/26 08:44:00
    doc moto
    Yes; He gives us Good stuff...
  • prayer ... doc moto 2012/02/26 23:16:26
    prayer warrior
    +1
    The sermon I heard today talked about forgiving your enemies and also forgiving yourself. God is good all the time.
  • doc moto prayer ... 2012/02/27 01:10:08
    doc moto
    +1
    Absolutely, even on a bad day, that Day with the Lord is better then any good day by ourselves!

2014/10/31 23:00:20