Im sad today

Momena 2012/04/06 19:06:24
Related Topics: Sad

• YourGurll<3 2012/06/14 03:40:24
    YourGurll<3
    I'm sad. i'm sad i don't get to wake up & be happy knowing i get to see you today, i'm sad that i don't get to see your smile. i'm sad that i can't hold your hand or hug you, or even kiss you. i'm sad that i can't see you for 2 months. i miss you ! i'm sad that you have to wait for me. i'm sad that everywhere you go & you see couples, wishing you had your girl with you ! i'm sad that you feel alone. i'm mad that i can't see your perfect face. i'm just sad that i can't see you.
  • Utall 2012/04/06 19:44:22
    Utall
    OK?
  • evangelism_vision 2012/04/06 19:27:22
    evangelism_vision
    We all have our Up days and down days. But when we are sad, the question is who do we turn to?
    Sometimes friends mean well, but like all humans, people have a natural flaw..... we are not perfect but I know one who is and who cares about our hurts and who himself suffered so that we might have Eternal life. His name was Jesus Christ who was God who came to earth in the flesh as human as we are but who took on the sins of the whole world for us but rose from the dead to confirm that He was God and had the power over death.

No matter what you are going through, God has blessed us all in so many ways we can't even begin to count/

DO YOU HAVE FOOD? MANY DON'T
    DO YOU HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE? MANY LIVE IN THE STREETS?
    CAN YOU SEE? MANY DON'T
    YOU HAVE A COMPUTER SO GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH RESOURCES>

Here are some verses to think about:

Ps 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Isa 35:10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isa 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall fl...

DO YOU HAVE FOOD? MANY DON'T
    CAN YOU SEE? MANY DON'T

Here are some verses to think about:

Isa 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away

Zep 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Matt. 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
    30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

The one in Isa. 35 is a song. I find that singing Scripture is very comforting.

Also read all of Psa. 91

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/foru...
  • Molinda 2012/04/06 19:11:30
    Molinda
    :(.... i dont know what to say to make you feel better.
    but i wish i knew..
  • Momena Molinda 2012/04/06 19:13:39
    Momena
    thanks sweety
  • ϟ Emma ϟ_♥loves♥supernatural♥
    +2
    aaww need a hug?
    supernatural hug gif
  • Momena ϟ Emma ... 2012/04/06 19:10:23
    Momena
    if its from Sam yes
  • ϟ Emma ... Momena 2012/04/06 19:11:29
    ϟ Emma ϟ_♥loves♥supernatural♥
    +1
    he gives the best hugs :3
  • Momena ϟ Emma ... 2012/04/06 19:13:16
    Momena
    yes and thanks this pic stop my tears
  • ϟ Emma ... Momena 2012/04/06 19:18:49
    ϟ Emma ϟ_♥loves♥supernatural♥
    +1
    i really hope it helped..and this one is for you too:)
    let me love you supernatural gifs
  • Momena ϟ Emma ... 2012/04/06 19:21:07
  • Justin Smith 2012/04/06 19:07:49
  • Sinister Ken Doll™ 2012/04/06 19:07:37
    Sinister Ken Doll™
    :'(
  • Amy Rose The Hedgehog 2012/04/06 19:07:28
    Amy Rose The Hedgehog
    Aw why whats wrong?
  • Momena Amy Ros... 2012/04/06 19:08:49
    Momena
    +1
    every thing is wrong
  • Amy Ros... Momena 2012/04/06 19:11:34
    Amy Rose The Hedgehog
    Oh aw :( amy rose hug
  • Cain Momena 2012/04/06 19:49:27
    Cain
    I know how you feel......& I hope you feel better soon.

2014/07/30 11:12:24