If your boyfriend tells another girl she is cute, is that considered flirting and should it be forgiven???

Morgan Carwell 2012/06/22 00:34:07
Related Topics: Boyfriend, Nice, tell, flirting

• angel 2014/06/16 09:46:46
    Yes you should forgive. It can be taken as flirting or just being nice.
    angel
    If a guy just tell she's cute to be nice how is it a problem but I can't say nothing because that's just wt happen to me I called a girl that my girl set her up to flirt with me she stared calling me cute and other stuff the only thing was your cute and then she out but you don't mean that with a sad face so I though she was unsecured and just told yea you are cute so yea she broke up with me cus of that
  • Emo Empris 2014/01/10 22:57:42
    No, do not forgive. It is flirting and he should have never done it
    Emo Empris
    My bf did that and he left me today because I have trust issues
  • angel Emo Empris 2014/06/16 09:53:15 (edited)
    angel
    +3
    But why would you do it supposedly you should trust him if there's no trust why date then of you can't trust
  • fallnhope 2014/01/10 01:22:25
    fallnhope
    Not really enough information to go by, but if it was just a one time thing... it was most likely a compliment. Everyone can use a compliment at times.
  • Death On Two Legs 2014/01/09 06:00:59
    Death On Two Legs
    My boyfriend and I call people cute all the time.
  • YourCompanionCube 2014/01/09 02:15:41
    YourCompanionCube
    +1
    Insecure much?

Sorry about the rudeness. Listen, it's called being nice and if your boyfriend is an honest guy and is close to you, then you've got nothing to worry about. If he's coming into close contact with said girl, well that's something. But you've got nothing to worry about.

Anyone who *did* say so is pretty insecure and unfortunately, there are a lot of people like that. Before I get off-topic, you are probably pretty insecure since you came on the website asking for advice from complete and total strangers. I'm not a girl so I can't really offer an identifying perspective nor do I know your boyfriend, nor do I know you. I would say that based on the circumstances I know so far, that you have nothing to worry about.
  • ♣Tanor Zeta Fa'ux♣ 2014/01/08 22:48:36
    ♣Tanor Zeta Fa'ux♣
    It's the same as if my girlfriend were to tell another boy he is handsome, that's not flirting to me, that's just complimenting and being nice.
  • JacobXRyshadTheSweetButShyE... 2014/01/08 21:23:50 (edited)
    JacobXRyshadTheSweetButShyEmoBoy
    its cheating rude and offensive but you should forgive
  • Osama McDonalds 2014/01/08 18:21:42 (edited)
    Osama McDonalds
    It is disrespectful and/or rude for your boyfriend or girlfriend to flirt with others while they are with you. Especially If your boyfriend or girlfriend is flirting with others on social media behind your back....save yourself some time and drop them because they're not serious about you. Unless, of course, one is not that serious about the relationship and you just want to have fun...then the flirting should be fine for both.
  • ❦♔Miranda♔❧ 2014/01/08 16:27:03
    ❦♔Miranda♔❧
    +1
    It's just a complement; no worries..Now if he tells her constantly then you might have a problem
  • Amanda Panda :3 2014/01/08 14:51:49
    Amanda Panda :3
    to me its flirting BUT its only because he was being nice an told his opinion
  • ✞SummerFox✞ 2014/01/08 11:38:17
    ✞SummerFox✞
    well fist im gay, so im sure my boyfriend would be gay too, so i would wonder why hes saying that to a girl, and also, that sounds very much like flirting to me, and i would be like , so you rather have a girl then me?
  • DarkCyde 2014/01/08 09:25:55
    DarkCyde
    +1
    Even if I marry, I will always have a crush on my favorite actress and I will always find someone else cute. It doesn't mean I love the person I'm with any less.
  • NicoleyWoley 2014/01/08 08:38:47
    NicoleyWoley
    Personally, it doesn't really bother me too much. At the end of the day, if we're dating, then he did choose me over the other girls, after all.
  • spiritgal33 2014/01/08 07:23:13 (edited)
    spiritgal33
    unless she is a little girl and he means it like i would tell someone else their child was cute.
  • OzSurfer 2014/01/08 07:10:43
    OzSurfer
    +3
    I think it really depends on how it's said and the intention behind it.
  • scurvison 2014/01/08 06:40:25
  • Undecided
    ♥☆ ـــاطمةfēmàłėفـــــ☆♥
    Obsession is a big problem , you don't own him ,give him a break !
  • Osama M... ♥☆ ـــا... 2014/01/08 18:30:34
    Osama McDonalds
    That's true, you don't own anyone, but you do own your own standards and if you think it is ok for your boyfriend to smile and compliment another woman on how beautiful / hot/ cute they look while holding your hand walking in public then I give you props for the incredible amount of confidence you have in your relationship. LOL.
  • ♥☆ ـــا... Osama M... 2014/01/08 18:38:43
    ♥☆ ـــاطمةfēmàłėفـــــ☆♥
    You are a male ,you should know better ,heh !!
  • The Aging Yankee Liberal Do... 2014/01/08 05:40:06
    The Aging Yankee Liberal Douche
    +3
    I don't see the problem. Calling somebody cute isn't exactly flirting, it's just being honest. If I find someone attractive and I feel confident enough to talk to them, I'll tell them that. If I wasn't single, I just wouldn't do the unforgivable. Such as make out with her, grab her ass etc.
  • Gabe 2014/01/08 04:27:22 (edited)
    Gabe
    +2
    My girlfriend just broke up with me for doing that... I called the girl cute because usually people like her don't talk to me so I said" I didn't know u would ever talk to me ur cute then look at this " I was joking, I beleave in second chances unlike wut I got
  • Tdog 2012/07/17 16:21:10
    Tdog
    It depends on the situation.
  • Call me Mark willya? 2012/06/25 22:49:00
    Call me Mark willya?
    I'm a guy what do you expect my vote would be.
  • JonDeniro 2012/06/25 17:22:26
    JonDeniro
    +2
    News Flash, ladies: We are guys. We do notice pretty girls. The real question is whether you want him to be open about it with you, or hide it.
  • ajracestables1 2012/06/24 21:26:11
    ajracestables1
    +2
    I can forgive but it is not ok with me to flirt and tell other girls they are cute, he is supposed to be telling me that I am cute.
  • Tin Man 2012/06/24 00:10:16
    Tin Man
    So long as the flirtation isn't a come on it's forgivable.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/06/23 20:06:44
  • nenenae 2012/06/23 19:18:11
    nenenae
    +1
    Forgive but dont do it again
  • Maleficent 2012/06/23 14:37:09
    Maleficent
    i will usually be laid back with it, just don't get too extreme with things.
  • Bronar 2012/06/23 12:49:46
    Bronar
    +1
    If you can't handle a partner giving compliments then you can't handle a relationship.
  • Heavy 2012/06/23 01:17:51
    Heavy
    I am lucky and don't have to worry about it. My girlfriend is bi and points out hot girls to me.
  • Judge_bill 2012/06/22 21:10:32
    Judge_bill
    He can not be your boyfriend and flirt with another girl. Telling her she is cute is flirting, and the relationship be dissolved.
    +1
    It just depends, usually you realy shouldn't do that in the first place.
  • Jericho 2012/06/22 20:37:03
    Jericho
    It truly depends on the connotation and the inflection in the voice usually on if we are actually interested in a gal; however, I also agree it is about respect and I, personally, will never even compliment someone in the presence of the person I am dating because I would not want her to have a question on who takes priority. Forgiveness is always the option one should take, but-- depending on the frequency of such an occurance--the consequence does not always have to equal the forgiveness.
  • ana 2012/06/22 19:56:30
    ana
    depends how far it goes
  • RasHooD 2012/06/22 19:23:45
    RasHooD
    Firs of ALL: I am a boy, and as a boy I think its ok to tell anthor girl that she is cute in front of his girlfriend, and its ok for her to say it to anthor boy.
    so what, ther is a blenty of good looking boys and girls out ther, but I am sure that they are not like her boyfriend or his girlfriend from the inside.
    and should it be forgiven too.
  • diana fuentes 2012/06/22 18:01:11
    diana fuentes
    i think if you sure what you have with you boyfriend is real than you should not worry:) but you never know guys will be guys no matter what!
  • tweet_tweet 2012/06/22 16:41:53
    tweet_tweet
    A little flirting is no big deal.
  • mikeyavelli 2012/06/22 15:51:11
    mikeyavelli
    well, it gepends on what he's doing to her when he tells her dhe's awfully cute.

2014/12/20 15:06:34