If you have lost all hope as you reading this,Jesus is calling for you to give your life to Him.You tried sex,drugs,party,the world but it failed you.Now its time for you to turn to Jesus and He will never fail you.Let Him take your life and change it.

Rafael 2012/08/16 05:28:45

• Dickens 2012/10/11 05:30:50 (edited)
    If you tried to find love in sex,drugs,party, or in the world and it failed y...
    Dickens
    ..but I haven't tried everything else yet...but the sex, drugs and rock-n-roll were pretty satisfying...
  • bcarrera 2012/10/10 02:14:58
    If you tried everything but it failed you, its time for you to try Jesus Chri...
    bcarrera
    Other: I rather dedicate my life to science!
  • freakoutnow... cuz mom's here 2012/10/09 22:34:19
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    "If you've tried trolling but found it wanting, Jesus will help you. If you are starving to death Jesus will be the Band-Aide to heal you and make everything hunky dory like a utopia in your neighborhood." Okay I'm done being sarcastic for the rest of this post. Does everyone need salvation? Yes, but it's not your job or mine to make them believe. We can only point them to God but only after they want us to will it be effective.
  • Crime Time 2012/10/09 20:16:59
  • irish 2012/10/09 20:16:06
    irish
  • M.C 2012/10/09 20:14:19
    M.C
    +1
    jesus wasnt working so i tried all those other things and im fine now.
  • If you tried to find love in sex,drugs,party, or in the world and it failed y...
    Jersey Roze ♥Jwon's Cyar'ika ♥
    +1
    I was a Christian once. Didn't work out...
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/10/09 20:05:10
  • laydeelapis 2012/08/16 06:33:41
    laydeelapis
    +1
    I have sex, party, do weed occasionally. But I haven't lost hope. I'm a pretty optimistic, happy person.
  • bricklyn 2012/08/16 06:00:41
    bricklyn
    WHO SAID IT FAILED.......IT HAS NOT. ONLY YOUR GOD HAS FAILED TO HELP THE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET.
  • Rafael bricklyn 2012/08/16 09:03:32
    Rafael
    Hello Muskoka, Jesus has not failed and He never failed. You gave up on Jesus and that is why He didn't pull you through. Muskoka, I forgive you no matter what you have said to me because Jesus is with me when I preach the Word of God in sodahead. Muskoka, you and I still have time to choose whom we will serve either God or satan, Heaven or Hell for eternity. Muskoka, God bless you and your families in the love of Christ.
  • bricklyn Rafael 2012/08/18 01:49:51
    bricklyn
    There is nothing that Jesus could have pulled me thought that I am not capable of doing for myself. I do not need a fictional crutch to make it threw any part of my life.

I never gave up in my entire life. What I did was STUDY and EDUCATE myself. That is what I have done for over 30 years. Studied history, religions, science and archeology. The conclusion I have come to after gathering all that data and analysis it come to only one truth, there are no gods.

The reason you believe in gods is because you are too lazy to forge a life's path on your own and have not developed any ability to think with a rational mind. There is no logic in religions.
  • Clay Sl... bricklyn 2012/10/09 21:38:25
    Clay Slayer
    Rafael belongs in a rubber room.. I see him doing horrific harm some day.. anyone that Delusional is a danger....
  • Clay Sl... Rafael 2012/10/09 21:37:26
    Clay Slayer
    Name one child that has been raped and murdered that your Jesus Helped....You cant.. you need medication... Seek Help

2014/09/18 17:46:53