If you had a completely healthy puppy you just didnt want anymore, would you put it down?

babyloumawho 2012/02/20 08:50:36
Related Topics: Healthy

• Níl mé leat 2012/02/20 19:58:53
    No (what would you do instead)
    Níl mé leat
    Give it to a friend or find someone else who wants a puppy and can give it a good home.
  • Jenna ☮♡ッ 2012/02/20 16:22:45 (edited)
    No (what would you do instead)
    Jenna ☮♡ッ
    +1
    No way! I would give the puppy to someone that I know would love and care for it. The poor little puppy doesn't deserve to be put to sleep just because its owner is bored with it. How selfish.
    But I highly doubt I'd get rid of the puppy in the first place. :P Off topic, but one of my dogs has had a heart murmur her entire life and is almost 7. But when we first found out about the murmur, the breeder wanted us to give her back and exchange her for another healthy puppy, free of charge. But that would mean ours would get put to sleep, so obviously we didn't go along with that cruel idea! We kept the puppy, started giving her heart medicine twice a day, and she was fine. :) Even though she's almost 7, she's still my little baby and follows me everywhere I go. I love her soo much. <3 If we would have gotten rid of her, I wouldn't have this incredible bond with her!
  • babylou... Jenna ☮♡ッ 2012/02/26 07:17:44
    babyloumawho
    +1
    awe :) perfect example of making the right decision!
  • Nellie-TheQueenOfCraziness 2012/02/20 16:11:20 (edited)
    No (what would you do instead)
    Nellie-TheQueenOfCraziness
    Give him/her away to a family that really wants it. Killing a dog because a person is bored with it is incredibly ridiculous and selfish in my opinion.
    No (what would you do instead)
    Adopt him or her out to another family that I know I could trust!
  • ed 2012/02/20 09:39:10
    No (what would you do instead)
    ed
    +1
    I would try and find it a home by word of mouth or going on line.
  • Semyaza's Lachrimae 2012/02/20 09:36:30
    No (what would you do instead)
    Semyaza's Lachrimae
    +1
    I wouldn't get rid of it at all!! However I guess, give it away to someone who wants it.

2014/04/17 21:40:12