If u had only one more day to live. What would you do ???

katie 2009/05/25 13:30:10

• mechell 2009/05/25 17:07:28
    mechell
    +1
    if i had one day to live that would be the longest day of my life
  • Rennie 2009/05/25 16:57:01
    this.......
    Rennie
    +1
    make peace with my maker
  • Terry J Vey 2009/05/25 16:16:27
    this.......
    Terry J Vey
    +1
    Saying goodbye would be to hard!Maybe write a note for all to read and just go die nice and peaceful in the woods.
  • moomoof 2009/05/25 15:59:59
    this.......
    moomoof
    +1
    ...i would go on tv and say something i always wanted to say to america
  • katie moomoof 2009/05/25 16:11:26
    katie
    +1
    thats cool
  • moomoof katie 2009/05/25 16:11:59
    moomoof
    +1
    yea XD
  • Serious80 2009/05/25 15:40:46
    this.......
    Serious80
    +4
    Lots and lots of sex.
  • katie Serious80 2009/05/25 16:11:36
    katie
    why that??
  • Serious80 Serious80 2009/05/25 16:14:57
    Serious80
    +1
    I don't know, just something that is great with someone you love and a good memory to be left with.
  • Doc Ock 2009/05/25 15:35:24
    this.......
    Doc Ock
    +1
    Grab my son and go to Italy grab son italy
  • katie Doc Ock 2009/05/25 16:11:50
    katie
    thats fun
  • himenokuri 2009/05/25 15:21:31
    this.......
    himenokuri
    +1
    I would be extremely happy cos I wouldn't have to worry about what happens to me after my parents go
  • julie sossaman 2009/05/25 15:08:08
    this.......
    julie sossaman
    +1
    spend the day with my grand children and kids
  • Nessii<3 2009/05/25 14:53:59
    this.......
    Nessii<3
    +1
    Go kill my enemy heheh >:)!
  • ↓←↑♣→NVL←♣↑→↓ 2009/05/25 14:50:17
    this.......
    ↓←↑♣→NVL←♣↑→↓
    +3
    i would try to loose my virginity. i dont want to die a virgin
  • Warfinge 2009/05/25 14:39:10
    this.......
    Warfinge
    +1
    Sex, cigarettes and some high speed driving. I quit smoking 12 years ago and still miss it. I'd tell all I love goodbye and I would buy a very fast bike and enjoy the day to the last second.
  • camomile 2009/05/25 14:37:26
    this.......
    camomile
    +2
    rob a bank!!!if succeeded...donate to charity if not succeeded...oh well, i'll try in hell!!!
  • katie camomile 2009/05/25 16:12:31
    katie
    haha
  • Spaxol camomile 2009/05/25 21:38:45
    Spaxol
    +1
    haha good idea. Atleast the money would go somewhere worth while...
  • camomile Spaxol 2009/05/26 00:13:35
    camomile
    +1
    lol..thats wat i thought...
  • g!anna 2009/05/25 14:25:20
    this.......
    g!anna
    +2
    have sex.
    aha :)
  • Caitlyn 2009/05/25 14:13:28 (edited)
    Caitlyn
    +2
    Everyone asks that question and I don't think a single one of us knows the true answer to it.
  • Fumika 2009/05/25 14:00:53
    this.......
    Fumika
    +1
    I'd go crazy for the day. I'd do anything I'd ever wanted to do, see everyone that are special to some sort of degree to me, and end the day with a smile on my face.
  • katie Fumika 2009/05/25 14:19:46
    katie
    cool
  • Extremist Soldier of Christ 2009/05/25 13:55:54 (edited)
    Extremist Soldier of Christ
    +1
    Well....it will be my second death- one that I came back from an unfortunate incident in a near death experience- but- I know this time I won't be back and I will just except the calling of my Lord. I have alot to do in my life- and hope my Father let me stay alittle longer- this is the very first time I am seriously happy- but if HE wishes to take me to the spiritual realm- then I will be obedient and stop being selfish. life- hope father stay alittle happy- spiritual realm- obedient selfish
  • Spaxol 2009/05/25 13:54:06 (edited)
    this.......
    Spaxol
    +4
    I would just go into the woods and sit in a tree and reflect on life. I wouldnt go and say goodbye to anyone cause it would be to sad. I would just spend a day alone.
  • Dark Kn... Spaxol 2009/05/25 14:17:43
    Dark Knight
    +1
    That's quite a courageous thing to do, and it could make the day before your death "easier" for some of your loved ones. But, you need to think about the many days after your death and just what great voids would exist in some persons' lives, having not gotten to reminisce with you, express their feelings for you and say their final goodbyes. My Dad went away to die when I was a kid - it was easier for me then - it tears at me today!
  • Spaxol Dark Kn... 2009/05/25 20:00:11
    Spaxol
    +2
    Yes i thought about that. But i decided, that whatever feelings people have for me now, should not change at all if they found out i was dying. So in the end, i will only be remembered, and remember others as the way they truly were.

If someone has something that they need to say to me, i believe that they should say it in everyday life, not out of remorse for my death.
  • Dark Kn... Spaxol 2009/05/25 20:19:06
    Dark Knight
    +2
    You're a strong-willed and complex person, there, Spaxol. Should the country be so fortunate as to have more of your type around, a better place it would be, I believe. I never care, really, what a person's politics, opinions, etc. are unless that person appears to give deep-thought to the consequences of his or her beliefs and statements (notwithstanding my love for satire, which this is NOT). You seem to truly give that thought. I admire you - I still disagree with how you'd handle it - but, I admire your commitment!
  • Spaxol Dark Kn... 2009/05/25 20:24:39
    Spaxol
    +1
    Thank you. But now i am curious, how would you handle it?
  • Dark Kn... Spaxol 2009/05/25 20:52:32
    Dark Knight
    +1
    As bizarre as this may seem to some people, I - actually - have already kind of dealt with it. I have written, and saved, on my computer, several notes about what people have meant to me and what I would do if I got to live my life over (relative to each of them). I would tell them today that I have something to tell them tomorrow - but that they can't know until I'm gone. That way, they would know, while I'm still here, that each of them has had an impact on my life; but, that telling them today is too self serving - but, tomorrow they will each know how important he or she has been! None of it is overdone - in my opinion a few words can tell a big story. For example - my wife and I have raised a Granddaughter, since birth, though her mother now lives only a few blocks from us. My note to her is pretty simple. It tells her that more than anything else that she ever learns in life, that she needs to know that my life was better because her mother chose to let us have her rather than let her go to a stranger - and, not to degrade her mom for doing it (by not raising her herself), but praise her for it and realize that it was done out of love, and not as an act of abandonment. Now, before this gets too weird, I'll just stop here - with this one last comment: once your friends and fa...''""'
    As bizarre as this may seem to some people, I - actually - have already kind of dealt with it. I have written, and saved, on my computer, several notes about what people have meant to me and what I would do if I got to live my life over (relative to each of them). I would tell them today that I have something to tell them tomorrow - but that they can't know until I'm gone. That way, they would know, while I'm still here, that each of them has had an impact on my life; but, that telling them today is too self serving - but, tomorrow they will each know how important he or she has been! None of it is overdone - in my opinion a few words can tell a big story. For example - my wife and I have raised a Granddaughter, since birth, though her mother now lives only a few blocks from us. My note to her is pretty simple. It tells her that more than anything else that she ever learns in life, that she needs to know that my life was better because her mother chose to let us have her rather than let her go to a stranger - and, not to degrade her mom for doing it (by not raising her herself), but praise her for it and realize that it was done out of love, and not as an act of abandonment. Now, before this gets too weird, I'll just stop here - with this one last comment: once your friends and family are gone, you can't tell them what they meant to you - don't deprive them of the same "peace" by walking out on them before they can say what they need to say to you. I'm Ted, by the way.
  • Spaxol Dark Kn... 2009/05/25 21:36:08
    Spaxol
    +2
    Hmm... That is accually a very good idea, i supose it would make sence to write what you have to say now, while you are in a state of mind to do so. Seeing that if i knew that i was going to die, i dont think my letter to someone would be as accurate as i could be because i would be full of grief.

But in that same sence of mind, if i told everyone i knew that i was to die in a day, it would mean something more than it should. That day would forever be full of more grief than need be. I want my last day on this earth to be as peaceful as possible. And as peaceful and normal as possible for the people in my life.

I dont want the day i die to be made out into a day full of pain and unhappyness. I would rather go with the people in my life happy and content, than have them by my side, crying over my body in grief. I find the way you have somewhat already delt with the problem a good way to go.

And it is nice to ... shall i say meet.. you Ted, my name is Rachel.
  • Dark Kn... Spaxol 2009/05/25 21:50:42
    Dark Knight
    +1
    It has been a pleasure, Rachel. I didn't look at your profile until now, so I just want to say: you appear to be very mature, but had I known more about you before, I wouldn't have been so serious with my comments. It's okay to discuss deep subjects, but it's also a good thing for kids to have fun and enjoy life. Something tells me that you have the capacity to do both. And, as a final thought - think more about the thousands of days that you will likely, still, live, not about the final one - that's for us old folks to do! kids fun enjoy life capacity final days live final folks
  • Spaxol Dark Kn... 2009/05/25 22:00:28
    Spaxol
    +1
    Will do.
  • katie Spaxol 2009/05/25 14:20:17
    katie
    +1
    wow thats cool
  • Woman of many faces~ijm 2009/05/25 13:53:21
    this.......
    Woman of many faces~ijm
    +2
    go to the Rain forest rain forest rain forest rain forest rain forest
  • Spaxol Woman o... 2009/05/25 13:55:28
    Spaxol
    +1
    Ohh, nice one... I would love to do that too. but knowing me, my flight would be delayed or something and i would die in the airport, lol.
  • Woman o... Spaxol 2009/05/25 13:57:18
  • GreatLakes 2009/05/25 13:43:38
    this.......
    GreatLakes
    +2
    Tell my loved ones what they've meant to me all this time....and goodbye.
  • katie GreatLakes 2009/05/25 13:44:40
    katie
    +2
    that would be hard 4 me

2014/11/27 05:35:32