I think of God as?

Sister Jean 2012/03/10 20:17:35
Related Topics: God

• Suzanne 2012/03/11 22:22:50
    as_____
    Suzanne
    +1
    I think of God as a source of divine intelligence, God consciousness, which is available to everyone.

Suzanne McMillen-Fallon, Published Author 2012
    “For as awareness is so is God consciousness.”
    http://www.strategicpublishin... (currently not active)
    The Mommy Writings Series
    Mommy, would you like a sandwich?
    Book 1
  • Mark 2012/03/11 21:02:44
    as_____
    Mark
    Guide & councellor
  • BurntOffering 2012/03/11 17:16:00
    as_____
    BurntOffering
    I think God is pure positive & negative energy which everyone knows cannot be created or destroyed. So as a GOD Parent I think GOD is the X gene inside of all people and should be called S/He or Her as its easy to see both genders in the words including Mot Her or Fat Her who is a FeMale Spirit in Heaven and In Earth like the mother of Jesus Christ. I think that's why No Man could claim to be his Father because GOD is not only a Woe of Man, but also a WoMan. If Xy= all fathers and XX= all mothers and if put together as One like having sex with Spiritual bodies = X(y)(X)X than each X has its seed in itself which shows why the bible says; Male and Female made He them. The he referred to in the bible is Jesus since he is the only Y, reason, and Male in the Trinity of Xs. So Adam was made to look like him Xy, but Eve was made to be like his mother & sister XX. However the XyXX view in order shows the Father X, the Son, Y, Sister X and Mother X who is the Holy Hostess XX, Goddess, God Parent who demands the same Honor and Respect given to fathers. Would you be ashamed of GOD our Father if you found out SHe is our Mother & FeMale? Honor they Father And Mother, not One over the Other, unless one of them did more of the work to bring you into this world and to sustain your life after your born.
  • fitz 2012/03/11 15:33:00
    as_____
    fitz
    God is the creator of the universe. The more you learn about the universe, the more likely you are to realize the amazing complexity and the exacting laws that have allowed our universe to exist. Very minute changes in the laws would not allow our universe to exist and that implies an organized, supreme power. Although I was born and raised Catholic, I have become more of a deist because of the major shortcomings of organized religion. I am very thankful for my upbringing and can still recite some of the Latin verses that I heard repeatedly as a child. I also believe God has given us power, through prayer, to make a difference in your life and others.
  • disclaimer 2012/03/11 05:54:25
    as_____
    disclaimer
    A good idea gone horribly wrong.
  • Becca 2012/03/11 05:54:16
    my Father
    Becca
    +1
    Heavenly Father. My confidante as well. He is always there for me even when nobody else is. He has so many great things planned for my life that I am excited to find out :)
  • Freedom 2012/03/11 03:33:37
    Freedom
    I honestly do not know. If anyone tells you that they do know, they are either delusional or lying. Even the Bible cannot decide on how to portray God. Vengeful? Spiteful? All knowing, all loving?

Let's think of it this way. Say there's an artist and you'd like to know what he was like. You look at his work. What he created... maybe its paintings, sculpture or films. There is *something* of that person in what he creates.

I think that it is the same thing for God. Look at the world. Look at yourself, the person next to you. Your freinds and neighbors. There is some aspect of God in each of us. Even if its someone that you don't like, there must still be some aspect of the Creator in that person. Maybe if we could look at others in this way the world might be a better place?

But what do I know, right? Maybe I'm just tired and shouldn't be typing anymore tonight? lol
  • DavidGustafson 2012/03/11 01:07:57
    as_____
    DavidGustafson
    +1
    Carlton Pearson said it best in the title of his book "God Is Not a Christian, Nor a Jew, Muslim, Nor Hindu...: God Dwells with Us, in Us, Around Us, as Us"
  • k.a.walker 2012/03/11 00:36:07
    as_____
    k.a.walker
    +1
    My Heavenly Father, my saviour and the creator of all things.
  • VERYwiseguy 2012/03/10 23:55:27
    as_____
    VERYwiseguy
    +1
    Everything in existence I can't understand or comprehend.
  • Molinda 2012/03/10 23:46:52
    my Father
    Molinda
    +1
    though, he is my secretly father in heaven!!
  • Ron 2012/03/10 23:03:24
    as_____
    Ron
    +1
    A made up answer to explain the universe and something to comfort those who need an explanation beyond science. I think early man needed something to ease their fears of the unknown, modern men shouldn't but many still do. I also think of god and religion as tools to control masses of people. (I know we don't agree, SisterJean, but this is SodaHead and that is my opinion, no insult intended).
  • jennie 2012/03/10 22:56:28
    as_____
    jennie
    +1
    nothing like accepted images.
  • Bingo's Faddah 2012/03/10 21:43:49
    as_____
    Bingo's Faddah
  • kitkat42 2012/03/10 21:22:44
    as_____
    kitkat42
    +2
    As my guidance counselor in life.
  • SA 2012/03/10 21:09:13
    my Father
    SA
    +2
    My Heavenly Father.
  • Lydecho Rain (Лидия) 2012/03/10 20:53:53
    Lydecho Rain (Лидия)
    I don't really believe in god, but if I did I'd think of him as kind and loving.
  • Ron Lydecho... 2012/03/10 23:06:50
    Ron
    +1
    I cannot see how anyone could believe that if there were a god that he/she/it is kind and loving considering the starvation, disease, and war in the world.
  • Lydecho... Ron 2012/03/10 23:12:37
    Lydecho Rain (Лидия)
    +1
    If there is going to be joy, there is always suffering. If there is good, there will be evil. I'd say that my religion is Shinto but also atheist but this is a Toaist philosophy. It kinda makes sense. joy suffering evil religion shinto atheist toaist philosophy kinda
  • cjd 2012/03/10 20:51:17
    my Father
    cjd
    +1
    my Heavenly Father
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2012/03/10 20:46:38
    as_____
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    The formless, quallityless force that threw together this bowl of mixed nuts we call the universe. The Natural Laws that makes everything work and that exists in all things.
    my Father
    +2
    My Father in heaven
  • Doug King 2012/03/10 20:33:30
    my Father
    Doug King
    +2
    The best thing that could have ever happened for us imperfect beings.
  • JJ Rage 2012/03/10 20:30:23
    as_____
    JJ Rage
    +2
    A limitless energy who loves what it creates.
  • Jay0Byrd 2012/03/10 20:29:25
    as_____
    Jay0Byrd
    +1
    My Creator, and Bestest Loving Friend, and the Creator of all things.. who hears and see's all and most importantly understands all.
  • flaca BN-0 2012/03/10 20:25:01
    flaca BN-0
    +2
    the universal manifestation of the Good Samaritan's heart.
    the good samaritan
  • ♥K14 2012/03/10 20:22:22
    as_____
    ♥K14
    +2
    Fictitious.
  • Ben 2012/03/10 20:20:08
    as_____
    Ben
    +4
    a guy with a real sense of humor.

god laughing
    god laughing
    god laughing

2014/09/02 19:17:25