I really don't like kids. Do you?

Angelika Insomniac 2011/12/15 11:51:30
People think I'm joking when I say that because I have a child. But he's different because he's MINE. I'm not really liking his teenage mood swings these days, so I finally understand what my mother meant when she used to tell me, "I love you, but I don't like you".

She is getting way too much enjoyment out of me telling her about the latest thing my PITA did to piss me off without breaking the rules just like I used to do when I was an evil stick to the letter of the law & not the spirit of the law a$$hole teenager.

Probably I really hate the parenting the kids aren't getting @ home but it's more fun to say I hate kids.

• Crazy Feet 2011/12/15 14:03:39
    Crazy Feet
    +1
    Eventually they start getting minds of their own, some parents think they should still be able to control every move they make, big mistake. I know someone who doesn't like pets.. why? because he can't control every move they make,he has control issues.
  • Angelik... Crazy Feet 2011/12/16 18:31:17
    Angelika Insomniac
    +1
    I LOVE that my son has his own mind.

What irritates me about kids (parents really) is that their moms take them out when they are tired or hungry & don't seem to CARE that the kid clearly needs something. This selective deafness that the parents have doesn't work for the rest of us!
  • Crazy Feet Angelik... 2011/12/16 21:54:49
    Crazy Feet
    +1
    agree :)
  • TC 2011/12/15 12:08:47
    TC
    +1
    I love kids, they make people happy!

• Angelik... TC 2011/12/15 12:34:08
    Angelika Insomniac
    Those vids are cute! I can appreciate the cuteness AND the fact that I don't have to hear or smell them, LOL.

2014/09/01 23:52:02