I hate my mom!

Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*) 2008/04/27 22:20:21
Me and my little sister are like best friends. She loves to be with me. Well today my sister starts to walk which I have been waiting forever to see that. My mom doesn't even bother calling me to come see her walk. She was mad at me because i didn't clean my shoes the day I got them dirty. So I was outside the window was open cleaning my shoes. And I hear my mom and older sister scream. My mom yells go get your dad Alana is walking well my mom or my sister don't even bother to come and get me. I feel really sad that neither one of them don't get me when they know how close me and my little sister Alana are just because I didn't clean my shoes.

i know hate is a strong word i know everything dont be mad or be like hate is a strong word dont use it and then give me your life story i was just really mad at the time. just please dont try and teach me something i already know.

• Punk 2008/04/27 22:50:15
    comment
    Punk
    +3
    I guess you shoulda cleaned your shoes....

• Amber V... Punk 2008/04/27 22:51:21
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    yeah your telling me
  • Robertswifey 2008/04/27 22:47:14
    comment
    Robertswifey
    +1
    Reading your responses to the other comments, i see that you do understand that you don't really hate your mom, you just hate what she did. Kids will say things they don't mean, and its sad, but as long as you're starting to cool off and realize that, its ok. I'm sorry you missed her first steps! But its awesome that you have a strong relationship with her :)
    +1
    how old are you?
  • Amber V... Sister ... 2008/04/27 22:47:57
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    15
  • Carol N... Amber V... 2008/04/27 23:05:21 (edited)
    Carol Nobama
    +1
    People say alot of things they don't mean and regret it later especially when you are teenagers. Your emotions run high. I have a 12 year old and it can be frustrating. When she started walking, it was like she had walked all her life. It was no big deal. However I wished her first words would of been mama or dada. Instead she said balloon first ( in a funny way) and then we had a cat called Abercrombie, but she said hobbie cobbie. I was sad but then I realized she is really trying to say some big words there.

I was mean spirited when I was young. I regret it now. My mom is gone now and I can no longer tell her I love her.
  • Amber V... Carol N... 2008/04/27 23:08:42
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    +1
    yeah i know what you mean i wish i dont say half the stuff i have said to my mom and i will regret this later.
  • Carol N... Amber V... 2008/04/27 23:45:29
    Carol Nobama
    I do regret it now and wish I could make it all up to her, but its too late now. I hope the last 15 years that she lived with us because of her health made up for it.
  • Amber V... Carol N... 2008/04/27 23:47:07
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    yeah
  • Anjirocks 2008/04/27 22:41:02
    comment
    Anjirocks
    +1
    hate is a very strong word and not one that should ever be used against your parents unless they do something really awful like abuse you.

but that is sad that you missed that moment. maybe you should calmly explain to your mother that it upset you to be left out of that moment? don't bottle your anger up.

how old is your little sister? how cute that she's now walking, that's great =D
  • Amber V... Anjirocks 2008/04/27 22:45:38
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    shes 10 months and i know i should use it against them but since im still young i know im gonna say it but i also know i wont mean it.
  • Eyebrowz² 2008/04/27 22:41:01
    comment
    Eyebrowz²
    +3
    Are you serious? I mean I hate my mom, but it's because she beat me, emotionally battered me, and abandoned me at age 11 and I had to be homeless until I was 20. I could understand you being a little upset that no one thought to get you so you could see your little sister walk, but hate is a strong word.
  • Amber V... Eyebrowz² 2008/04/27 22:46:22
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    i know but thats how i feel i know i dont mean it but i used it.
  • Eyebrowz² Amber V... 2008/04/27 23:58:26
    Eyebrowz²
    "i know hate is a strong word i know everything dont be mad or be like hate is a strong word dont use it and then give me your life story i was just really mad at the time. just please dont try and teach me something i already know."

You don't know everything, no one is mad at you, hate is not the appropriate word for what your feeling it's called anger, I wasn't trying to tell you my life story I was giving an example of when hating your mother would be more appropriate, everyone gets mad, if you already know everything why bother posting this and asking for comments, I am very sorry I even wasted my time leaving a comment to your childish melodrama. Maybe you should have posted this on your Myspace blog.
  • deadhead509 2008/04/27 22:34:32
  • Amber V... deadhea... 2008/04/27 22:35:08
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    +1
    thats true
  • Ed© 2008/04/27 22:23:05
    comment
    Ed©
    +9
    you hate your mom for that? just for walking?
  • Amber V... Ed© 2008/04/27 22:25:28
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    +1
    my little sister started to walk you dont know how much that ment to me as to how close we are .
  • Ed© Amber V... 2008/04/27 22:28:08
    Ed©
    +1
    true... but you really hate her...? I dont even remember my two younger sisters starting to walk... everyone walks everyone learns after crawling. It would be more important if I was a father figure. I don't see how I could hate my mother... the person who brought me into life, and has done virtually everything I ever needed her to do..
  • Amber V... Ed© 2008/04/27 22:30:37
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    +1
    well i say it now but i will regret it later because it always happens. i know i dont really mean it but i feel it. and i said it because she didnt do that all because of my shoes i mean geez she knows how close we are but not to call me because i didnt clean my shoes is a little mean.
  • Sister ... Amber V... 2008/04/27 22:46:31
    wait 'til she starts kicking you ?? then cry

2014/10/30 14:32:57