I am on this site now, using an International group of contacts and close associates to help determine Right from Wrong, what do you think of this?

Eyes See Wide North 2012/06/07 03:19:04
In this group, I have 13 main members.
2 Irish (1 myself, but my origins reach all over the world)
1 French
1 Italian
1 Spanish
1 Moroccan
1 of Islam faith
1 Polish
1 Scottish
1 Japanese
1 Canadian
1 of none of your business origin

We work alongside many musicians, philosophers, priests of different faiths, bussiness* and working men (like myself again, I am all).

We collaborate as one, we are writing new religion, new morals, and guidelines for the purpose of humanity, we believe, and so do our followers, that our path is clear and our goal, righteous.

At our congregrations many use cannabis, and much of time we consider it to be an essential part of our networking skills.
We originally used alcohol more often, but it caused friction, we can still use other heavier drugs on a regular basis, like cocaine and E.

Nicotine and alcohol have been completely removed from our "accepted setting" for now until we maintain a responsible manner in which to use it.

No new United States American are allowed to join our society, while our doors are open to the rest of the world.
We all feel strongly, that Americans need to change there country and attitude before we open our doors to you again.

And that, is the purpose, of this.
You are being tested, please understand, you are in fact representing USA (not red skin who we firmly believe are true Americans) and so far, I am saddened by what I see.

• NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE... 2012/06/07 03:50:48
  • Eyes Se... NEVER F... 2012/06/07 17:17:56
    Eyes See Wide North
    You have offended me and the world, go away. Christianity has been just as wrong as the Muslim faith, the only correct solution is through humanity and the combined knowledge of our planet, excluding current day America.

Future America may have a say in our world, as well as China once they have both come to certain understandings.
  • sockpuppet 2012/06/07 03:38:05
    I think
    sockpuppet
  • Eyes Se... sockpuppet 2012/06/07 03:39:54
    Eyes See Wide North
    Anything but jealousy, we feel pity.

We know you tried your hardest with the whole "melting pot" thing for years, but in the space of 10, I have re-designed and perfected the theory.
  • sockpuppet Eyes Se... 2012/06/07 03:42:25
    sockpuppet
    +1
    Ah... well, enjoy that. :O)
  • Eyes Se... sockpuppet 2012/06/07 03:44:49
    Eyes See Wide North
    You too can enjoy, once your country comes to certain understandings, until then, it has nothing to offer us.

As Tupac offered the world nothing as junky, he changed.
  • NEVER F... Eyes Se... 2012/06/07 04:08:40
  • sockpuppet NEVER F... 2012/06/07 04:41:31
    sockpuppet
    It's cool... if we have something he wants so badly, he'll be moving here some day like the rest of them do. :O)
  • Eyes Se... sockpuppet 2012/06/07 17:19:11
    Eyes See Wide North
    I went to America, and got so fed up I had to live before I massacred people.
  • sockpuppet Eyes Se... 2012/06/07 19:54:18
    sockpuppet
    Sounds like your system just wasn't used to decent drugs. Get back to that harsh Spanish rope you're used to and leave the better weed for the connoisseurs here in the States.
  • Eyes Se... NEVER F... 2012/06/07 17:18:46
    Eyes See Wide North
    Exactly, you label the people you feel are doing evil in your country, you force them to live in ghettos. I despise your country because of this and Ask it to change now before it is too late.
  • sockpuppet Eyes Se... 2012/06/07 04:37:53
    sockpuppet
    That's okay... things are pretty good as they are. :O)
  • NEVER F... Eyes Se... 2012/06/07 04:02:40
  • Eyes Se... NEVER F... 2012/06/07 17:19:34
    Eyes See Wide North
    That would be the feeling we have for America, my apologies.

2014/04/18 03:17:43