How would you spank your child in public?

Emma 2009/07/13 00:55:22
if your child was being really bad how would you spank them in public

• Davis 2012/09/28 23:24:22 (edited)
    bare butt over your knee
    Davis
    +3
    There are two trains of thought ether way It would be done on a bare bottom
    You should most of the time do it in Private but if the child does not stop or is being really bad then you can spank them right there and then with their Pants off
    This will embarrass them and will strongly discourge them from doing it again

• shane.wagner.509 2013/12/26 21:50:00
    bare butt over your knee
    shane.wagner.509
    i would spank there bare bottom right there in the place.
  • Charlotte Manser 2013/09/21 10:06:21
    swat on the bum standing up
    Charlotte Manser
    If it was a really bad offence i would do it bare butt but normally a swat on the hand or a couple standing up does the trick.
  • fingers 2013/08/01 01:56:24
    bare butt over your knee
    fingers
    +1
    Ok so I have ahd my fair share of public spankings. THey are by far the most humiliating spanking you can get. My stepsisters, sisters and I are all and have been spanked in public. My parents say if we are going to act out in public and embarrassing them with are behavior then it's only fair for us to feel the embarrassment, shame and humiliation that we have made them feel. We are always spanked right there and then no matter how many people are around. It's a pretty good spanking. We all cry not because it hurts but the humiliation of being spanked in front of several strangers. Once the spanking is done it's followed with "Now we will finish this in the bathroom bare butt young lady." We are grabbed by the arm and marched right into the bathroom pants and panties down over the knee long hard spanking. There have been several women and girls that have followed us into the bathroom. Sooooo humiliating.
  • Hot Wheels 2013/01/12 18:56:27
    bare butt over your knee
    Hot Wheels
    If the child is not acting right. I think you should smack the child on their butt hard and ask them "Do you want a whooping?" Or "Do you want me to pull your pants down?"

And if the child misbehaves after this. Take the child by arm go the bathroom pull their pants and underwear down. Put them across your knee. If the child tries covers their butt. Hold their hand from getting in the way. And then tear their bare butt up. Until it's bright red. If you see the child crying and rubbing their on fire butt they had enough.

This is how I would spank my kids.
  • pdarkow 2013/01/03 00:24:05
    take them some place private and spank them over your knee there
    pdarkow
    I would take them to a bathroom and depending on their age I would either put them over my knee and spank them with my hand but if they are at an age where the hand isn't sufficient then it would be standing with a hairbrush or belt.
  • Sarah123 2012/12/26 18:55:55
    swat on the bum standing up
    Sarah123
    +2
    I am 18 and my mom always does this to me whenever I mouth off, swear, or etc. o.o If I hit her or someone though I get the bare bum over the knee in the place's restroom. O.o Pretty embarassing when my friends are there. xD I'd much rather have a spankin' than being grounded though. ;p You would think I would be a well behaved lil' girl....xD Not :D xD
  • matt 2012/12/02 08:32:10
    bare butt over your knee
    matt
    +1
    when you spank it should be embarrassing and painful. Bare butt over the knee will allow it to be embarrassing. although it depends on what they do, I may also take them home and spank them with the wooden spoon.
  • Logan 2012/11/12 01:33:08
    take them some place private a spank them bare butt over your knee there.
    Logan
    +1
    First; Take them some where private, on the bare but give them about 10 licks. Then If the behavior continues tell them that if they do not stop then you will pull their pants down right there and spank them. If it does continue do it.
  • lucy67389273 2012/10/24 00:32:24
    bare butt over your knee
    lucy67389273
    +1
    I would do bare butt over knee if they were7 or under, 7 up I would do a private place bare but
  • matt lucy673... 2012/12/02 08:33:41
    matt
    +9
    No matter the age It should always be public. This way they will be discouraged to do it again.
  • susanna... matt 2014/07/31 01:52:01
    susanna kane
    In public then at home.
  • Davis 2012/09/28 23:24:22 (edited)
    bare butt over your knee
    Davis
    +3
  • perfectmother 2011/09/14 22:15:13
    say wait till we get home
    perfectmother
    +1
    If my 2 girls (ages 6 & 8) acted bad in public, they know they will be getting the wooden spoon whe we get home. But, if they are really bad: they are taken to the bathroom, pants pulled down, over my knee and spanked with my hand. They also are then spanked on there bare bottom at home with my husbands belt (Their dad does this spanking). If it happens again with in a week, they are spanked and then grounded for a week.
  • ashleigh perfect... 2011/09/21 21:34:26
    ashleigh
    +2
    how hard and how many spanks do you give and how red do you make it can they sit down after after being spanked
  • Davis ashleigh 2012/09/28 23:54:29
    Davis
    +2
    Depends on the offense like let's say lying is 10 spanks
  • lindsey perfect... 2012/11/21 23:40:51
    lindsey
    +7
    I agree! I've got that same punishment when I was their age!
  • ashleigh 2011/08/14 04:24:49
    bare butt over your knee
    ashleigh
    how many spanks do u give
  • Darryl 2011/04/26 17:49:35
    Darryl
    +1
    Last time this happened was last wednesday in the shopping centre when our 5 yr old let go off her sister hand and walked off,we looked for her for 2 minutes b4 security tannoyed they had found her,she was very quickly taken into the disabled toilets next to the security office and spanked over my knee on her bare butt 6 times ,when we got home her mother gave her another otk bare bum spanking until she was red raw
  • Abel Lewis 2010/11/10 21:46:10
    bare butt over your knee
    Abel Lewis
    +1
    I would spank kids over the knee on their bare bottom with a wooden hairbrush.
  • susanna... Abel Lewis 2014/07/31 01:54:57
    susanna kane
    Wooden Hair brush bare bottom over the knee then a time out with sitting on my lap for a half hour.
  • Steph 2010/07/22 00:02:15
    Steph
    +1
    I was too little to remember it, but I guess my mom took us into the ladies room to do it when we would act up in a restaurant. If in a store, I very vaguely remember my mom taking my sister back to the car to deal with her before we continued shopping.
  • mizzybee 2010/06/06 00:47:57
    swat on the bum standing up
    mizzybee
    my Godmother and Godfather would just smack me on the butt right then and there, and wen we got home they would put soap in my mouth
  • slinkycat 2010/02/27 06:33:16
    say wait till we get home
    slinkycat
    +3
    i have had to do this on numerous occation i normaly give them a swift pop on the butt and tell then to wait until we get home then they get sent to there rooms and spanked
  • coolgirl 2009/11/15 00:33:13
    bare butt over your knee
    coolgirl
    +1
    Join the discussion! Leave a comment.
  • luke 2009/11/07 21:49:19
    luke
    +1
    not in public... but id give them a butt whooping when they get home!
  • spankedcp 2009/11/05 10:33:50
    bare butt over your knee
    spankedcp
    +1
    Effective spanking is not just about the strokes/slaps on the butt. It also involves embarrassment, shame, humilation. Hence spanking in a private room or such is not a good way to carry out the punishment, neither is spanking over clothes.

It is always best to spank out in the open on the bare bottom with both hand and implement.

I usually spank bare bottom in standing position, before bending the child over, or placing over the knee.

This is how I used to be spanked in public by my parents, and sometimes nude (especially if it was at a beach or swimming pool where swimwear would come down or be removed).
  • JCD aka... spankedcp 2009/11/19 18:27:35
    JCD aka "biz"
    So, "it is best to spank out in the open on th bare bottom...in standing position", offering strangers full view of their genitals.
    Hasn't any one called the police yet?
  • Davis JCD aka... 2012/09/28 23:55:39
    Davis
    +1
    I say don't do it standing up but you can do it over the knee
  • JCD aka "biz" 2009/11/01 18:58:52
    say wait till we get home
    JCD aka "biz"
    I wouldn't spank him or her, I have never spanked my sons, they are both TV producers now.
  • Aмєℓia 2009/09/06 01:58:44
    bare butt over your knee
    Aмєℓia
    well i don't have kids yet...too young but that's how my mom would do it embarrassed the heck out of me too where ever we were
  • shellydraven 2009/08/01 06:31:31
    shellydraven
    Don't embarass them butt (lol) don't let it wait too long and NEVER spank out of anger! Very important.
  • Davis shellyd... 2012/09/29 00:08:56
    Davis
    +3
    If they r bad enough then you can bare butt there
  • Emma 2009/07/14 07:56:16
    Emma
    if u spank them later they wont be punished on the spot and you don't embarrassed them if u take them some place private.
  • sky blue pink - American 2009/07/13 11:07:30
    say wait till we get home
    sky blue pink - American
    +2
    Embarrassing a child is not the way to go.
  • Skeeter... sky blu... 2009/07/13 19:53:50
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    I don't do it to embarrass them.
  • sky blu... Skeeter... 2009/07/14 10:10:16
    sky blue pink - American
    Oh, I understand that ,but have you ever dealt with CPS ? It is better to wait until you get home.
  • Skeeter... sky blu... 2009/07/14 12:21:02
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    If I'm not beating my child, which I don't, CPS has no business coming my way. My business, though, would be with the person who felt the need to call CPS. That meeting would be held behind closed doors.
  • sky blu... Skeeter... 2009/07/14 12:29:15
    sky blue pink - American
    We aech have our own way of disciplining our kids. I grounded mine 99% of the time.
  • Skeeter... sky blu... 2009/07/14 12:45:23
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    My wife, and I love her unconditionally, was made to stand in the corner and "feel badly" about what she had done wrong. Today, at 39, she is one of the most self-undisciplined people I know. She gets it honest, though. Her mother is exactly the same way.
  • sky blu... Skeeter... 2009/07/14 19:13:17
    sky blue pink - American
    I love my youngin's unconditionally, too. My kids lost priviledges.
    Your daughter must be an amazing lady. My daughter is 26 and she is amazing also.

2014/09/03 05:20:31