How to make sex more satisfying.

Evan 2012/06/15 18:23:51
In 4 days, It will mark the 10 month mark of the magnificent time me and my significant other have been together. She is my world, and nature has bestowed her with such beauty that I am hardly deserving of. I try to be the best I can be for her, in the bedroom and outside it. I prefer to make her orgasm before worrying about my self. Im not saying it isnt satisfying, i just find myself wanting more and more when she is exhausted and ready to cuddle and fall asleep with me. She has such an incredible body that she does not like to flaunt. I just cant get enough of it. Sex is not my favorite thing about her. I love that she can be so funny she makes me laugh so hard i cry, and how the summer sun lights up her blue eyes. I know normally people in relationships have fantasies or urges, but i am somewhat reluctant to ask because I do not want her to feel she is obligated or that I want to tip the balance away from love towards sex. Which I do not. Sometimes...I just wish she was "in the mood" as much as I was. So, should I leave things as they are, which would be the least desirable, but it would be okay. Or do I suggest a little "after action" would be a nice cool down? Also, about how many times do a young adult couple engage in sex on a weekly basis?

• nattieaug 2012/06/16 03:27:27
    nattieaug
    +2
    get high, have sex, love life
  • sockpuppet 2012/06/15 20:44:01
    sockpuppet
    Love and sex go together very well. The thing is, you develop an intimacy which allows you to communicate your desires to one another. This adds to the trust that underpins all areas of your relationship. It's healthy.

Everyone approaches things differently, though-- I'd suggest that you find out what puts her in the mood for sex that satisfies both of you. I'd also recommend that you be a bit more vocal about your own satisfaction. It's a two-way street, and she can learn to do the things that you enjoy as well. This can avoid a lot of problems down the road.

Not sure what to tell you about the idea that you don't deserve her. Probably better get over that pretty soon. Don't know about what's 'normal' but I'd typically have sex once or twice a day when I was living with somebody. Doesn't have to be too involved-- just enough that I could think about something besides sex for the rest of the day. :O)

It's different for everyone, though. Again, you should find a comfortable compromise if you both feel dramatically different about it. It's not unreasonable in the least.
  • Evan sockpuppet 2012/06/15 21:59:19
    Evan
    I understand what your getting at. Its just hard to judge how she really thinks about things. Ya know sometimes what a woman says and what they think are two different things. She asked me today why im horny all the time, and i gave the honest answer: because your hot
  • sockpuppet Evan 2012/06/15 23:08:49 (edited)
    sockpuppet
    Well... at least you're starting to communicate. If you can both make honest statements instead of having to guess at subtext and hidden meanings, you'll be a lot further along with this thing.

If you have a problem with your sex life, the whole relationship does. Right now, she's calling the shots.

No matter how good looking she is, there are millions of average-looking ones who REALLY know how to make it great for both of you. They're infinitely better than what you're putting up with. If she's not willing to figure out a way to make it good for you too, it might be time to move on before you make a baby together and have to put up with blue balls for the rest of your life.
  • Evan sockpuppet 2012/06/15 23:42:19
  • sockpuppet Evan 2012/06/16 00:02:50
    sockpuppet
    Personally... I'd tell her. She'd probably be happier knowing you're satisfied for a while than she would be if she thought she was sending you out there, rarin' to go.
  • Evan sockpuppet 2012/06/16 02:02:45
    Evan
    I will, i just hope it doesnt start some sort of misunderstanding. A lady can be hurt if she interprets what your saying as you arnt satisfied with her.
  • sockpuppet Evan 2012/06/15 23:17:06
    sockpuppet
    AND, for what it's worth, you *SHOULD* be horny all the time. We're all like that. If we weren't the species would have died out millions of years ago. Unless she's well into menopause, which I doubt, she should be more interested in ways to enjoy it.

Good luck to you. Really.
  • Evan sockpuppet 2012/06/15 23:44:24 (edited)
    Evan
    Nope shes quite a ways away from menopause. and trust me sex with her is far more than just enjoyable, its the frequency that i thnk is lacking. To her, once a day is satisfying. For me, two or three times, plus a little foreplay is satisfying. Do you see the deal now?
  • sockpuppet Evan 2012/06/16 00:05:04
    sockpuppet
    You really ARE a horndog. :O) Nothing wrong with that. If you're getting at least one nut a day, I'd say you should be ready to compromise-- sometimes you go off more, sometimes you settle for once. In any case, you have no reason to feel funny about communicating what you want directly and honestly.
  • Evan sockpuppet 2012/06/16 02:01:32
    Evan
    yeeaaahhhh I am. Im not an addict, because my desires are only directed at her. Im not an addict, just a connoisseur of sorts;)
  • sockpuppet Evan 2012/06/16 02:43:55
    sockpuppet
    Didn't think you were "addicted" -- I'm not even sure that exists.

Just play it by ear and see how it goes. I'm not sure I even understand the problem correctly. Most of my relationships have only lasted about 6 months... so what do I know? I'm a 51 year-old bachelor. :O)
  • Evan sockpuppet 2012/06/16 03:49:51
    Evan
    +1
    Well damn, i guess that "special one" is taking her sweet time huh? Well the classic example of sex addiction is compulsive masturbation, coupled by use of hookers, multiple sex partners, voyeurism, as well as other things. Hey man, id take your advice over that of a 20 year old any day.
  • sockpuppet Evan 2012/06/16 04:04:51
    sockpuppet
    I spent a lot of time on the road, bumming around when I was young, finally went into the service. When I got out, I put down some roots but I'm too busy now to invest time in a serious relationship. Some day, certainly. Hate sleeping alone. :O\
  • Evan sockpuppet 2012/06/16 04:07:56
    Evan
    +1
    Oh i know. Beautiful body is a nice source of warmth in the winter
  • sockpuppet Evan 2012/06/16 04:19:50
    sockpuppet
    You should really learn how to enjoy a simple conversation with a lady...! :OD
  • Evan sockpuppet 2012/06/16 16:46:07
    Evan
    +1
    I do, everytime im near her though my mind tends to wander. Im excellent at multitasking, listening and reciprocating about her feelings, and thinking about other things.
  • HarleyCharley 2012/06/15 18:24:28
    HarleyCharley
    Great..
  • Evan HarleyC... 2012/06/15 21:57:43

2014/07/23 21:50:22