How to convince my boyfriend that I'm not cheating?

DeejaySpaniel 2011/12/29 09:05:41
Related Topics: Boyfriend, Cheating, Ex
Hi, yeah, I'm not cheating on my boyfriend, but after calling him by my ex's name, he is assuming that I am. What can I say to him to convince him that I'm not cheating on him.

• FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2011/12/29 13:06:32
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    If you have a boyfriend who accuses you of cheating you need a new boyfriend.
    Tell him to GROW UP and GET A LIFE.... take you at your word.
  • Dyanna 2011/12/29 09:16:30
    Dyanna
    You cannot convince someone of something once they've made their mind up. Not real bright on your part to call him by an old boyfriends name but the damage is done. Don't try to convince him with words (hence begging, pleading etc), just show him by your love and actions that he is the only one for you and don't be offended if he doesn't accept it or trust you. How would you feel if he called you by his ex's name? The fact that you called him your ex's name could mean that you either consciously or unconsciously are thinking about the ex. You may have deeper issues than trying to convince the new beau you aren't cheating.
  • DeejayS... Dyanna 2011/12/29 09:23:53
    DeejaySpaniel
    +1
    The name calling was a slip of the tongue. My ex is a good friend of mine. Plus, we broke up more than 3 years ago.
  • Dyanna DeejayS... 2011/12/29 09:26:05
    Dyanna
    You don't have to convince me... its your boyfriend you have to convince.
  • DeejayS... Dyanna 2011/12/29 09:33:10
    DeejaySpaniel
    I know, but how?

2014/10/24 14:22:25