How should I ask if my girlfriend wants to have a threesome with me? She's tired of me cheating on her and I want to convince her that it is ok, and in this manner I can include her.

FEer 2009/07/31 08:22:10
The question is in regards to another post, as my girlfriend is usually mad at me because I am always cheating on her, and I now want to convince her that it is not a big deal, and that she can join in so she doesn't feel left out. I don't mind my girl joining in while I am with other girls, I just want her to stop nagging me about having sex with other girls and be cool about it. I think if she joins in she won't feel left out.

And I always buy her a bunch of stuff. She just gets jealous when I am with other girls, so I want to include her so she feels better. But because I buy her a bunch of stuff, I don't think that she should complain at all, but she still does.

How do I convince her to just have threesomes and finally drop the subject?

• Lana 2010/05/31 16:52:43
  • Gun665 2009/08/02 20:14:36
    She should just stop complaining and be happy that she is with a good guy tha...
    Gun665
    +2
    Unfortunately for you, that guy isn't you.
  • ┬ęTransA... Gun665 2009/08/02 20:44:29
  • SEAHORSE 2009/08/01 10:03:29
    She's a prude that is jealous and too conservative.
    SEAHORSE
    uhmmm.....I dont even know what to say to you.

your so low, its sad
  • Superman 2009/07/31 15:03:02
    Superman
    +1
    Yeah this isn't a sock puppet poster trying to stir shit up.

Let me respond how I'd respond if this were actually real.

You're a horrible person. Go f yourself. I hope your girlfriend is currently blowing someone you don't know about.
  • mthafka Superman 2009/08/01 07:26:54
    mthafka
    +1
    She is, she is blowing my brother.
  • nessie cruz 2009/07/31 14:09:09
    She needs to be with more than one person at the same time and respect my needs.
    nessie cruz
    +2
    u really need 2 stop u ass whole
  • Havoc Chan 2009/07/31 14:07:41 (edited)
    Havoc Chan
    +1
    You ARE an ass! Life isn't all about sex you know!
  • SANDY*RANDOM**14 2009/07/31 13:25:12
    SANDY*RANDOM**14
    +1
    u r sick and y would u cheat on a girl that might love u
  • ;]maewilleatyourskittlesxxx 2009/07/31 12:17:55
    ;]maewilleatyourskittlesxxx
    +1
    cheating is not okay.. and i don't know why your girlfriend stays with you after everything you've done.. well, maybe it's because you're rich, that's why she can't leave you.. she LOVES your MONEY
  • whatawatermelon 2009/07/31 11:11:04
    whatawatermelon
    +2
    dude, you give men a bad name.
  • *~*Mizz Behavedl*~* 2009/07/31 09:34:19 (edited)
    *~*Mizz Behavedl*~*
    +2
    She needs to find a better man who wants to be faithful and you need to find a bi-sexual whore who will want to join in with you and some other chick.

faithful bi-sexual whore join chick
  • mthafka *~*Mizz... 2009/08/01 07:26:20
    mthafka
    +2
    Truthfully I think he needs to find a guy may be then he will stop cheating on women.
  • Treecat47 2009/07/31 09:15:36
    Treecat47
    +2
    She should go out and get a new boyfreind and forget you. You are so disrespectful of her needs. If she doesn't consent she doesn't consent.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of girls who want an open relationship, go find one.

If your girlfriend wanted an open relationship she'd do the same.

If you really love her prepare to make a sacrifice and stop cheating.

I say all of the above if you are genuine. I'm not sure if you are attention seeking or not.
    +6
    YOU'RE AN ASS!
  • Rudypoo Lady Wh... 2009/08/02 19:09:20 (edited)
    Rudypoo
    +3
    How is this a top comment??.... Its not even an answer... just angry name calling. Although I guess it fits in with what everyone else is doing. How can you people possibly consider yourselves any better then this gentlemen if all you want to do is berate and call names?
  • Frosty Snowcone 2009/07/31 08:49:49
    Frosty Snowcone
    +4
    You sound like a real arse.
    Do you think it's okay to cheat in a relationship? Do you not care about how she feels??
    She might think you don't love her enough, so you have to go and sleep with other women, which makes sense because that's usually the case.
    It's not fair on her. I don't think you deserve her, she shouldn't have to be stuck with a guy who cheats. Some people can handle an open relationship but it's hard to find people like that. Do you think maybe it's better if you don't have a relationship at all?
  • FEer Frosty ... 2009/07/31 08:57:25
    FEer
    +1
    The girl loves me very much and wants to be with me, and I want to be with here... and she knows I will cheat on her many times.... but do you doubt our love?
  • Frosty ... FEer 2009/07/31 08:59:25 (edited)
    Frosty Snowcone
    +2
    If she's annoyed with your cheating, and you really love her, why don't you stop?
    It's always important to respect your partner in a relationship.
  • FEer Frosty ... 2009/07/31 09:12:50
    FEer
    Well, basically, because sex is fun, and I like to have it all over the place. But I do respect her.
  • Superman FEer 2009/07/31 15:06:34
    Superman
    +1
    Its impossibe to respect someone if you can't respect their opinions and feelings.

You're a greedy narcissist. And somewhat of a sociopath.

Sex is fun, well it should be fun between you two. I don't begrudge a little experimentation, but thats not what you want. If you don't like the idea of your girlfriend sucking some other guys dick then your threesome desire goes right out the window.
  • Waiting FEer 2009/07/31 10:24:01
    Waiting
    +1
    If love her respect her wishes. That is what love is. If you can not then I suggest you find another to love. A person whose wishes you can respect and who can respect yours. But to be honest with an attitude like yours I think you may need to grow up first.
  • FEer Frosty ... 2009/07/31 09:24:59
    FEer
    What are you stupid? I make a lot more money than her... I can do whatever I want, I have a lot of money... So go believe whatever you want as a poor person, but I can do whatever I want, I am rich and you are beneath me, stupid poor frosty.....

But I can have sex with her anytime while she hopes to be with me because I am rich and can provide for any woman....
  • Havoc Chan FEer 2009/07/31 14:11:55
    Havoc Chan
    +2
    Well aren't you a conceided Jackass... conceided jackass
  • ┬ęTransA... FEer 2009/08/01 06:55:43
  • mthafka FEer 2009/08/01 07:25:12
    mthafka
    +2
    Who gives a fuck how much money you make, I make a lot money to, but I don't cheat on my wife. I live in a real nice home, we have expensive cars, boats, 2 summer homes, one over seas. but that does not give me the right to do what you are doing to your woman. Get a real life man.
  • Rudypoo mthafka 2009/08/02 19:28:42 (edited)
    Rudypoo
    +4
    You do. You seem quite interested in telling us about your cars boats and homes. None of that information was needed to make your point.
  • mthafka Rudypoo 2009/08/02 19:40:27
    mthafka
    +1
    And so did he, to make his point! Read above. He can do what he wants because he makes money, he can sleep around with other woman. where does that make sense to you? I married my wife the way she was and I respect her for who she is. This guy has no respect for women at all. From the rest of his questions he wants to change his girlfriend or wife what ever she is to him into something she is not.
  • Rudypoo mthafka 2009/08/02 20:27:00
    Rudypoo
    I didn't see anything about his cars boats or homes... He just thinks that because he makes a lot of money he can do what he wants. That's HIS point. The money IS the point. Your point was "money doesn't give you that right". My point was that you can make your point with out talking about how much money you have. Because you talked about all the things your money has bought you when you didn't need to, it came across as though money was very important to you.

As for his lifestyle... well it's HIS lifestyle. He's asked a question because he wants an answer. I'm not saying I agree with his lifestyle, but I can respect it. I don't care about the details of his relationship, or yours for that matter. Answer the question or give a constructive comment. If you can't do those things I suggest you find a question where you can.
  • mthafka Rudypoo 2009/08/02 19:43:00
    mthafka
    +1
    Did you read what he put up there, how do you respect someone and sleep around? do you sleep around on your significant other?

Read up about 4 or so above that cat.
  • Rudypoo mthafka 2009/08/02 20:37:06 (edited)
    Rudypoo
    Yes I read it. Did you? He wants to know how to ask his girl friend to have a threesome. I don't really know so I didn't post an answer. Have you tried to answer his question yet? I did try to answer his original question about whether or not he should break up with her.

No. I don't sleep around when I'm involved in a relationship. (Well there was one time... but both those girls are long gone, and I wouldn't do it again). If I'd said "yes" does that make you superior to me? How's that any better then saying "I can do what I want because I have money"?
  • Becca Rudypoo 2010/09/06 03:02:30
    Becca
    yes he did answer your question
  • Becca mthafka 2010/09/06 03:02:08
  • Nurse Ammy 2009/07/31 08:47:20
    Nurse Ammy
    +4
    Well, the answer choices are just biased, so I had to choose one... I disagree with all of them. Here's my input:

Now, I don't know what on your girlfriend's mind or yours for that matter, but if I caught you cheating with other girls, I would have just dumped you right then and there. I don't give a shit that you have needs. You accepted to be my boyfriend; You BETTER not cheat on me and you BETTER drop those needs. I may sound old-fashioned, but I'm loyal to my loved one.

And sleeping with another woman is not a big deal?! Are you that daft?! THAT IS A BIG DEAL! That's clearly insulting your girlfriend that she's not good enough for you and you rather just screw any other girl!

Buying gifts or stuff she needs don't replace the fact that you still cheated on her. Gifts don't "magically" make the fact that your boyfriend cheated on you... just disappear!

How the hell would you like it if you was in the girlfriend's shoes and you find out your boyfriend constantly cheats on you?!

It'd piss you off and be paranoid of other girls being around your man, no?!

This is kinda sad... You have no remorse and you clearly think that it's okay to go behind your girlfriend's back and just sleep with other women?

If you want to just sleep with other women, just break up with her. It makes no sense t...'

''

If you want to just sleep with other women, just break up with her. It makes no sense that you're doing this.

So there's my two-cents. Don't spend it all in one place.
  • FEer Nurse Ammy 2009/07/31 08:52:00
    FEer
    Well, no... I buy her many things and my girl is pretty happy with that.... Are you unable to accept a theory that does not include powerful women that don't need men?
  • Nurse Ammy FEer 2009/07/31 08:56:28
    Nurse Ammy
    +3
    You miss my point. She may be happy about getting gifts.

But it doesn't make the fact that YOU cheated disappear. It's impossible. If it did, your girlfriend must be either slow or she wants you for the money.

I never said anything about being powerful and not needing men. I have boyfriend! And a VERY GOOD ONE AT THAT! Shit, he does a better job than you!

Now, it seems like you skimmed what I had to say. This is way too sad. Read it again and read it SLOWLY! Because it seems you didn't understand what I meant.
  • FEer Nurse Ammy 2009/07/31 09:39:30
    FEer
    Or maybe ur bf is a British sort of fag that has no choice but to be a British sort of fag "not as in cig, her govn'!" maybe he can get pissed as a soccer-riot kinda thing, or mabye he can get pissed for another stupid thing, but the point is, after conquering the world, what do u stupid Brits get happy about winning? Guess what? The US won!!!??) Stupid Brits. We won the war and u are all very formal and all that and we build pragmatism... Stupid Brits....
  • Nurse Ammy FEer 2009/07/31 09:44:18 (edited)
    Nurse Ammy
    +4
    .... Oh dear... He's not British, you batshit. He's actually Dominican. And no, we're not in a long-distance relationship. I see him EVERYDAY.

And I'm from New York! BRONX, NEW YORK!!! I'm from the fucking city, you fucking ass!

Now you look REALLY stupid, you dunce. It's called looking in other peoples' profiles.

EDIT: Now, going back to this crap...

You don't even deserve a girlfriend. Like I said, youur girlfriend is either slow or she's after your money. Apparently, you did state you "do have a lot money." Drop her now unless you'll see yourself broke in the end.
  • mthafka Nurse Ammy 2009/08/01 07:22:47
    mthafka
    +2
    Well said my dear, this man is a disgrace to us males. I have read everything on here and it is sick to think that a man can do this to his wife or girlfriend.
  • Nurse Ammy mthafka 2009/08/01 07:25:22 (edited)
    Nurse Ammy
    +1
    It's his girlfriend.

And yeah... I'm pretty sick of it, too. It's sad that there are men who don't respect females as we do to them. Thankfully, I found a guy who does respect me as I respect him ^^

2014/09/23 14:29:50