How many don't love everything about SodaHead.com?

mikestice 2009/11/06 03:43:38
This one...
These are nuts...
I am almost a complete convert. Everything seems to be just about perfect. My hat is off to Fef and the rest of the people who have our polls (a verbal joke) in their hands... However, I am very anal and Freud has me pinpointed.

There is only one thing I really hate on SHs. I don't just hate it, but I am truly loathsome toward the feature I am about to reveal: Add/Remove Moderator.

As I stated... I have my freezer alphabetized. And All of my groups are open to input from the group's members. I don't think it is a good idea to have a group and then restrict input into that group. So, I had most of my groups up to date, making all of the members moderators, so the members could hear creativity from other members. Most of them, except one. It has 93 members. And I felt compelled to make them all Moderators... Fef is laughing because he knows what I am about to complain about. Each time you make a member a moderator you have to start back at the beginning and repeat the process... 93 time! That is Ninety-Three times, Drei und neunzig seiten, 93倍... I just finished about a half hour ago.

Couldn't the SodaHead team find a better way to screw up my afternoon than this method?

Oh well, it is done. Now I can keep up. I just had to vent. What are some of the features that drive the rest of you crazy??? Let me know. I know they are watching.
sodahead team screw afternoon method vent features rest crazy watching

• Just MEH....Piwan 2009/11/06 15:21:35
    This one...
    Just MEH....Piwan
    +2
    I just get tired of all the political arguments. Over the last couple months I have noticed this site has been almost ALL political rants. There are other topics on this site, frankly i wish SH would separate the political stuff and make a new page just devoted to that, that way the rest of us who are sick of all the political banter can enjoy the site more. I go on here to be ENTERTAINED, not aggravated, and lately it has been more aggravation, all due to the political stuff. This site is NOT called SODAHEAD POLITICS, just Sodahead, and certainly most people have more to talk about than politics all the time!

• Milna Alen 2013/12/31 12:32:28
    This one...
    Milna Alen
    Adding pictures is pain, but I dont know if it is because of my smartphone or this site.
  • possiblymaybe 2011/02/12 18:33:10
    This one...
    possiblymaybe
    Getting myspacish
  • Just MEH....Piwan 2009/11/06 15:21:35
    This one...
    Just MEH....Piwan
    +2
  • mikestice Just ME... 2009/11/06 16:32:07
    mikestice
    +1
    I know what you mean. However, I have talked a few friends (before they were silenced) stating that their opinions were going to be reduced and their confrontational-ism would have to be terminated before they were. And then they were gone for a period of time. I think SodaHead is trying to curb this epidemic of nastiness by reminding others that politeness is the way to go...

Watch and ask around. I think this statement I just made will be confirmed to you. thanks for responding.
  • Just ME... mikestice 2009/11/06 19:29:09
    Just MEH....Piwan
    +1
    I hope you are right on that one! there are more things to discuss than just politics, which seems to be the subject most people get so volatile over. I look at the site as entertainment, and lately it hasn't been so much.
  • mikestice Just ME... 2009/11/06 23:25:02
    mikestice
    +1
    You are correct and SodaHead in California realizes that if it can't be fun they won't grow as a company. I think you will see more people silenced in the future due to their adversarial natures. It is only a temporary silencing... but it gives them an understanding of what is and is not important to discuss...
  • FencerCat 2009/11/06 04:07:27
    These are nuts...
    FencerCat
    +1
    I don't understand all of that. I've never made a group. I assume that anything I'd make already exists, and there are enough people reinventing the wheel (although I noticed I've never seen groups like the ones you created. I am impressed.
  • mikestice FencerCat 2009/11/06 04:11:29
    mikestice
    +1
    Others are just not as creative as yours truly... Thanks.
  • *Love is great when you fin... 2009/11/06 03:52:47
    These are nuts...
    *Love is great when you finally find it*
    +1
    SH is the best!!!
  • mikestice *Love i... 2009/11/06 03:58:09
    mikestice
    I appreciate your support for them... I wish they would fix the complaint I have and then they will be very close to walking on water...
  • <--That guy 2009/11/06 03:52:22
    This one...
    <--That guy
    +1
    I don't like EVERY aspect of it.
  • mikestice <--That... 2009/11/06 03:59:17
    mikestice
    You read my disgruntlement. But as I said, a wasted afternoon and everything in my world is back on track...
  • Hybricide **Under my Graffi... 2009/11/06 03:48:04
    These are nuts...
    Hybricide **Under my Graffiti Sky**
    +1
    Except for the morons and the sometimes glitchy New Happenings thing, it's pretty okay.
  • mikestice Hybrici... 2009/11/06 03:51:44
    mikestice
    +1
    Well, that ritual to add Moderators is ridiculous...
  • mikestice 2009/11/06 03:44:49
    This one...
    mikestice
    I gave you my beef on the subject... let's hear from everyone else.
    beef subject hear

2014/10/23 20:37:51