How important is that parking space? Ouch!!

Will Advocate of PHAET 2012/04/27 16:25:32

Woman Kills Man By Squeezing His Testicles

The man on the graphic photo below is a 42-year-old shop owner in the Meilan District of Haikou City, in Hainan, that big island south of mainland China. He is dead. A 41-year-old woman killed him. By squeezing his testicles.

Update: Yes, you can die from extreme testicular pain. Here's the scientific explanation, by urologist and San Diego Sexual Medicine's director Dr. Irwin Goldstein.

According to witnesses talking to China News 24, the woman was riding a scooter and tried to park it in front of the man's shop. She was going to pick up her son, who attends the elementary school in that neighborhood.

The man went out of the shop and told her that she couldn't park her scooter there. She protested and a the shouting match started. After a while they started to fight physically. The woman called her husband and brother, who came to the scene. But things got a lot worse than just a few smacks here and there: the woman grabbed the man's testicles and squeezed them so hard and long that the man shutdown. He collapsed on the ground out of the pain and, worse, he was dead. Yes, people. dead by ballsqueeze.

The paramedics tried to revive him on the spot to no avail. He was rushed to the hospitals, but doctors couldn't do anything for him. I really want to know what the death certificate says. And I really want to know how the hell one can die from ballsqueezing. [China News 24]

Full story here: http://gizmodo.com/5905648/woman-

• LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/05/18 20:10:42
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    That CHINESE WOMAN SURE KNEW the SEXUAL MARTIAL ARTS!
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/05/18 20:05:47
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    CHINESE WOMEN learned a lot of TRICKS to SAVE or to KILL A MAN

WHILE IN SEXUAL....
  • Elephant Lord 2012/04/27 23:45:33
    Elephant Lord
    +1
    I never knew you could kill someone by squeezing their balls. I'll never forget to wear a cup again.
  • Murph 2012/04/27 17:59:54
    Murph
    +1
    China very strictly enforces the death penalty. She'll probably be dismantled and sold for transplant material.
  • Shawna 2012/04/27 17:39:05
    Shawna
    +2
    That's horrible! I hope she is charged with manslaughter and any other criminal charge they can come up with.
  • keeper 2012/04/27 17:34:22
    keeper
    +2
    Yikes!
  • blah 2012/04/27 16:37:35
    blah
    +2
    WOW! People are losing it...A new meaning to "Road Rage"
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2012/04/27 16:37:33
    +3
    YIKES ...
    Seriously .. I'm wanting to know what the death report states is the cause of death ..

But ..
    There's NO .. absolutely NO ..
    parking place worth that kind of argument ..
    and then to be so irate .. so out of control of your thought processes ..
    as to physically ATTACK another ..
    (and then to use the excuse waiting for your child? Good grief .. more like out of control UGLY ATTITUDE .. )

And a truly nasty thing she is too .. there's NO Reason to grab any other person's BODY PARTS .. in any threatening way if they've not attacked you at all ..
    +4
    I prefer to park farther away from my destination. Better exercise, and less chances of door dings
  • **Bessie** 2012/04/27 16:29:13
  • blah **Bessie** 2012/04/27 16:36:16
    blah
    +2
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

2014/07/22 04:27:44