How important is : NOT YELLING AT YOUR SPOUSE. I’m not talking about the angry kind of yelling. I’m talking about the lazy kind of yelling. The kind of yelling you do when you don’t want to get up from your television

monte 2012/11/04 12:46:12
DON’T YELL AT YOUR SPOUSE.
I’m not talking about the angry kind of yelling. I’m talking about the lazy kind of yelling. The kind of yelling you do when you don’t want to get up from your television show or you don’t want to go ALL THE WAY UPSTAIRS to ask her if she’s seen your keys. It really doesn’t take that much effort to go find her, and yelling (by nature) sounds demanding and authoritative.
IF I COULD HAVE A DO-OVER: I’d try to go find her anytime I needed something or wanted to know something, and I’d have both gratitude and manners when I did. I always hated when she would yell to me, so why did I always feel it was okay to yell to her?
BONUS! sometimes you catch her doing something cute that you would have missed otherwise.

• Jim in SC 2012/11/04 13:18:47
    very important ..why
    Jim in SC
    +1
    Yelling of any kind doesn't have a place in a marriage, whether it is angry yelling or lazy yelling.

Lazy yelling just communicates to your spouse that you view her as a servant and she has no other inherent worth.
    +1
    never experienced it

2014/11/23 11:15:52