How do you feel about strip clubs?

Eyes See Wide North 2012/07/12 01:58:08
For me, it is the thought of older nasty men fully dressed in the presence of naked young nice women that disturbs me.

• Xerxes 2012/07/12 02:35:16
    I am indifferent
    Xerxes
    +6
    No thanks, buy a Penthouse/Playboy, a 12 pack, same experience only a lot cheaper.

• OzSurfer 2014/09/26 11:43:54
    I despise them
    OzSurfer
    Despise is a bit harsh, Id actually like the idea of strip clubs if it wasn't for most of the clientele.
  • Dave The Canuck 2012/08/02 06:52:08 (edited)
    I despise them
    Dave The Canuck
    +1
    Well, maybe despise is a little strong, but I don't approve of them. What people do in secluded places with their own bodies is their business. However, I don't see it as clean or decent to sexually flaunt one's body to others for prurient pleasure or to come to see such a performance. I have the same feelings about pornography. I believe that sexual pleasure involving another person should be confined to marriage or other form of committed relations. I wouldn't hate a stripper on principal, but I couldn't see myself being any kind of friend to them either.
  • AndyBoy 2012/07/30 18:52:31
    I love them
    AndyBoy
    I think every Starbuck's should have one.
  • Eyes Se... AndyBoy 2012/08/01 00:11:04
    Eyes See Wide North
    Should have recruiters working in your schools
  • NakedRei 2012/07/17 11:33:58
    I am indifferent
    NakedRei
    My interest only begins when the girls actually get naked. The process of stripping is for me merely a means to an end.
  • Anna 2012/07/15 04:32:04 (edited)
    I am indifferent
    Anna
    I get that you want to look at attractive women. What I do't get is paying a bunch of money to do o when you can go to a night club and see plenty of scantily clad women, grind with them, and even get laid, for nothing more than an entry fee and maybe a few drinks.
    However I've got to admire the strippers a bit. They take the fact that they are attractive and men like to look at them, and then make enough money off it to pay their way through collage ten times over. Yayaya, it's immoral to dress scantly and parade around, but if you're going to be immoral anyways you might as well make a bunch of money in the process.
  • Eyes Se... Anna 2012/07/15 04:43:54
    Eyes See Wide North
    If your good at something never do it for free, I dont mind seeing dancers in night clubs, I often hire them myself (I know you were referring to the actual girls in the club).

It completely different in a night club however, the women dancing are as much of an eye-grabber as the DJ.
    In a strip club, the young girl is being not just watched, She is being analyzed and she has to listen to the dirty comments from the people staring her out of it.
  • Anna Eyes Se... 2012/07/15 04:57:14
    Anna
    I've never been to either, but I can easily guess it'd be a different environment, and a much harder one for the girls. I don't mind walking around in a bikini or the fact that when I do guys are looking at me. Honestly, I enjoy it. I still wouldn't want to be a stripper. At least when just walking out and about I can still choose who I allow to touch me, and if anyone's attention start to make me uncomfortable I can cover up or book it out of there. As a stripper it's either let the old perv touch you long enough to slip in a bill/give him a lap dace or don't get the money, and if you leave or cover up don't expect to keep your job. But if you can stomach it is a great way to make money and doesn't have to require much skill or work.
  • Eyes Se... Anna 2012/07/15 05:03:02
    Eyes See Wide North
    Do you have to be 21 just to get into Night Clubs in America too?

Its 18 over here, but I have been getting in since I was 15, and running my own since 19.

I dont mind being completely naked around people, but to be put up on a stage alone as the center of attention is completely different, bad enough without having to do nasty bends and poses exposing parts of your body your lover might never see.

It can be good for making money, but I think an age requirement of something like 25 might be good to have in place, its something you need to be very mature for.
  • Anna Eyes Se... 2012/07/15 05:18:19
    Anna
    I think they have ones for the 18-20 range, along with junior ones that are probably chaperoned. Some are also all ages but if you're under 21 you get a mark on your hand showing you aren't allowed to drink.
    I'm not comfortable being totally nude around strangers yet, maybe in a few years. And I do like attention, just not when I'm the center of in on a stage. Isn't being made to preform on stage and then finding yourself naked supposed to be a cliche nightmare?
    I agree they should be older, but at the same time a lot of girls strip to pay for collage, so 25 would be a bit late for them. I think so long as she is at least18 and out of highschool it is fine. After all you can become a porn star at 18. Also not the healthiest job for the soul. Maybe those under 25 or so should have more limitations on what they can do, such are not giving lap daces or going fully nude.
  • stevegtexas@aol.com 2012/07/14 22:44:40
  • Eyes Se... stevegt... 2012/07/14 23:34:10
    Eyes See Wide North
    Then bring strippers to church
  • leslie 2012/07/12 17:45:25
    I love them
    leslie
    I am frequently intrigued when topics like this one comes up. The first thing that comes to mind is why do people have a problem with strip clubs. With the exception of the money issue, which I totally understand and can appreciate, especially right now. It is just another job for the Entertainers, it is just a means of income for the Club owners. If you have a problem with it based solely on what you "THINK" goes on in them, Then you need to be more educated and less sheltered.
    The young, and sometimes Not so young women ages 18 to 46, who work in Strip Clubs are there to do One thing and One Thing Only. Sell the customers a Fantasy for cash.

70% of the clubs that are in the United States and Canada are clean well maintained and skillfully managed respectable establishments run by businessmen who take their business very seriously because it keeps a roof over their families heads.
    20% are less elite and the remaining 10% are absolute dive establishments.

That combined 90% Again are doing nothing more than selling a Fantasy. That fantasy is that. For (any where from $10-$50 per song) a little bit of money, I will make you believe that you are the most important person in my world. 90% of these women are in committed relationships and do not GO HOME with their customers...

That combined 90% Again are doing nothing more than selling a Fantasy. That fantasy is that. For (any where from $10-$50 per song) a little bit of money, I will make you believe that you are the most important person in my world. 90% of these women are in committed relationships and do not GO HOME with their customers, do private deals outside of the club. THEY ARE NOT THERE TO TAKE YOUR Husbands away from you either. Of the over 350 girls and women that I have met over the last 14 years I would safely say that 40% of them are absolute Heterosexual 30% Bisexual and 10% are Lesbian. THEY ARE NOT SELLING SEX! They are not HAVING SEX when they are dancing with, your boyfriend, husband, or significant other! They are selling the fantasy to him. I think that the myth that women can't let go of is that their men go to these places to cheat on them.

LISTEN LADIES If HE IS COMING HOME TO YOU AND ADMITTING THAT THAT IS WHERE HE HAS BEEN HE IS NOT CHEATING ON YOU.
  • PonToki 2012/07/12 15:16:03
    I despise them
    PonToki
    +2
    I have no urge to attend one, and I don't really like the thought of any boyfriend/husband of mine attending one either. If you're single and you want to, then by all means, go ahead. I still don't approve though. Its kinda weird too.. a bunch of guys going to see chicks get undressed and get excited at the same time.. Kinda gross.
  • Eyes Se... PonToki 2012/07/12 18:53:48
    Eyes See Wide North
    +2
    Its insanely depressing, I look at my fellow men with weary eyes.
  • PonToki Eyes Se... 2012/07/13 02:18:59
    PonToki
    Are you being genuine or sarcastic? Not that I'm immediately suspicious of you, but its hard to tell online. xD
  • Eyes Se... PonToki 2012/07/13 04:04:23
    Eyes See Wide North
    +1
    It is, but I am genuine.
  • PonToki Eyes Se... 2012/07/13 04:07:57
    PonToki
    +2
    In that case, thank you for your honesty. I appreciate your opinion. :)
  • Fran-Halen 2012/07/12 12:47:37
    I am indifferent
    Fran-Halen
    It's like throwing your money.....at strippers.
  • Hukaatir 2012/07/12 12:12:30
    I am indifferent
    Hukaatir
    They can be fun. Who doesn't like to look after all.
  • CAPISCE 2012/07/12 06:59:22
    I am indifferent
    CAPISCE
    I think the Women who dance in Strip clubs are nothing but whores
  • leslie CAPISCE 2012/07/12 17:21:38
    leslie
    +1
    Have you been in one? Probably not.
  • CAPISCE leslie 2012/07/16 00:37:36
    CAPISCE
    +1
    lol---I worked in several and what I saw was Girls who claimed they were going to college but in reality were coke and meth heads.
  • leslie CAPISCE 2012/07/17 02:06:19
    leslie
    Really!!!!!!!!!Not been the case with any of my experiences.
  • CAPISCE leslie 2012/07/17 02:08:17
    CAPISCE
    +1
    They were very high class establishments. Every girl said they were a college student---that cracked me up
  • Eyes Se... CAPISCE 2012/07/12 18:53:01
    Eyes See Wide North
    The single mums trying to feed there children too?
  • Party of One 2012/07/12 04:55:45
    I despise them
    Party of One
    +1
    I think it's a sleazy way for businesses to make a buck.
  • Eyes Se... Party o... 2012/07/12 18:52:29
    Eyes See Wide North
    +1
    And for gullible women to get ripped off.
  • Party o... Eyes Se... 2012/07/12 19:13:13
    Party of One
    +1
    Very likely ;))
  • Phil 2012/07/12 04:19:23
    I love them
    Phil
    +2
    They help many college girls pay their tuition
  • leslie Phil 2012/07/12 17:22:37
    leslie
    +1
    This is very true, It can also help them pay to help support their families.
  • Phil leslie 2012/07/12 23:00:11
    Phil
    Indeed.
  • beach bum 2012/07/12 03:33:26
    I am indifferent
    beach bum
    i don't care
  • TheCouchF*cker 2012/07/12 03:11:51
    I love them
    TheCouchF*cker
    Some good, naughty fun.
  • Dagon 2012/07/12 02:44:51
  • Xerxes 2012/07/12 02:35:16
    I am indifferent
    Xerxes
    +6
  • Caedus0... Xerxes 2012/07/12 13:15:14
    Caedus01 Sith Lord of the PHAET
    +2
    And a lot less annoying too. I don't even go with friends anymore because they(the dancers) HAVE to be aggressive in this economy and i feel bad (somewhat) when they approach "you wanna dance?" Even after I say no thank you 10 minutes later the same dancer is back again asking the same question. And she is not the only one. Enough to make one rude. So I don't even go just to hang out anymore
  • Xerxes Caedus0... 2012/07/12 15:52:42
    Xerxes
    +1
    Totally understand
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/07/12 02:35:07
    I am indifferent
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +3
    Never been there. Never will. Waste of time to me.
  • Melicious Kiss of PHAET 2012/07/12 02:29:28 (edited)
    I am indifferent
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    +3
    I've never seen "older nasty men" at a strip club. The ones I have been to, have been mostly younger guys. And one old woman, once. Now days you often see large parties of both sexes.

2014/10/20 18:15:27