How come he hurt me but I still love him?

queenbwhite15 2009/06/03 23:16:29
No idea
I have an idea
Its so simple this question. That is why I cant get over him because I still love him. He hurt me real bad but I still love him. I know it will never happen but I wish it would...i wish...only if wishes came true

• boromana 2010/01/02 03:17:54
    I have an idea
    boromana
    +3
    ask ur self why do u love him that much ... there will be a answers and that answer will have a reason... and ask ur self he hurted me why do i still love him .////u still love him because u dont want to love somone else..... but if tried ur best ...i'll not tell u that u will forget him ... but life is going on... and its one time... but u can survive without him because he can survive without u .... try and u will find the person who will respect u and who will deserve u and will try to never hurt u ... try ...

• emilly.thompson.1 2014/03/16 14:01:10
  • boromana 2010/01/02 03:17:54
    I have an idea
    boromana
    +3
  • Amber 2009/07/03 19:43:57
    I have an idea
    Amber
    Well, you have many reasons why you like him, and many reasons why you think he hurt you. Once you weigh those reasons out, you can find out if you wanna fix your relationship, or you wanna turn over a new leaf. If you need more help, just message me.
  • All of the above
    ♤♧♡~CaRoLiNe~aLiCe~♡♧♤
    you love him, but he hurt you. thats actually something good about your character. it means ur willing to forgive him. i kno how u feel. i feel the same way.ive had it happen to me just recently *cough* decahedron * cough*
  • Irish 2009/06/05 05:08:38
    I have an idea
    Irish
    He will think twice about ever doing it again, that's for dayam
    sure.
  • mel 2009/06/04 21:26:29
    No idea
    mel
    I can't answer that, only you can. It takes time to get over them.
  • Thanos "In Darwin I trust" 2009/06/04 11:12:30
    Thanos "In Darwin I trust"
    +1
    You dont love "him", you love the guy you "thought" he was.
  • Amanda_50158 2009/06/04 05:13:31
    I have an idea
    Amanda_50158
    Thats the beauty of love. As much as they hurt you-you still love them. I would love to give you an answer on how to make it better but to be honest im going through the same thing. Im not with him anymore-i dont even talk to him. Time does do alot to help though. Take care of yourself.
  • wyotech 2009/06/04 01:46:35
    Because....
    wyotech
    someone stole your brain....why would you want to be with someone who intentionally hurts you? Have you no pride or self respect? I cannot fathom lowewring myself to being with someone who would hurt me rather than lift me up.
  • Jon 2009/06/04 00:32:33
    Because....
    Jon
    It might happen, don't think so negatievely. He was probably training you.Dear girl, you have stolkholm syndrome. I'm assuming he hurt you physically, with a fist (Primarily)? That's generally how the syndrome is caused.
    On the same token, E6 might be right, too. We'll just have to wait and see. But if you're inspired to concede to your love for him, and stay in a relationship with him, do it, until your heart and consience tell you, not to.
  • Stick a fork in me, I'm DON... 2009/06/03 23:53:48
    I have an idea
    Stick a fork in me, I'm DONE!!!
    You're wrong, It WILL go away. It's just gonna take a while. Hang in there, the only way out is through.
  • Alexandrite 2009/06/03 23:36:47
    I have an idea
    Alexandrite
    Love doesn't go away in a second. If you love somebody for a while, even if he hurts you, he still means everything to you. It doesn't go away. You'll probably always love him, but you might also find someone you love more.
  • TBP 2009/06/03 23:33:41 (edited)
    I have an idea
    TBP
    I had a similar discussion about being a "Former" or an "Ex"- Marine, using a "girlfriend" as an metaphor.

What I told him about the differences between a "former" and an "ex" girlfriend, is that we still have good feelings (or even love) for the former GF, but for whatever reason we moved on; while, on the other hand we hope to God that our "EXs" catch the express train to hell...

I suppose that you have to decide if this guy is a "former" or if the pain he caused qualifies him as an "EX", you can still have love for someone and go on with your life... But either way you''ll survive, hang in there.

As a FORMER-Marine, I will always love the Corps, but we just aren't meant for each other so I've gone my own way...

2014/11/28 03:02:20