How can I get my family back when they don't appear to love me any more?

Billy Shaw 2011/04/28 17:51:52
Related Topics: Family, Love
My family left me on 2nd September 2008. I want them back and am willing to do anything to achieve that goal.
Please help me if you can.
Thanks,
Billy Shaw.

• musa 2012/11/16 13:08:42
  • ♥ Emily the "Cutie Banana P... 2011/04/30 20:50:19
    ♥ Emily the "Cutie Banana Pie" ♥
    What did you do to lose them?
  • jay jones 2011/04/30 05:54:09
    jay jones
    What did you do that was so bad , that you family had to leave you?
  • kfallslady 2011/04/29 02:21:22
    kfallslady
    +1
    I think first of all you need to ask yourself why, then go from there, if you love God then you need to pray and ask him what to do
  • flaca BN-0 2011/04/28 21:21:04
    flaca BN-0
    +2
    Perhaps you could write a note on a nice card to yr wife and ask her if she would like to meet up for a nice dinner: no pressure, just to talk about how the kids are doing, and how you two are doing. Take it slowly: show some concern that she's managing, maybe offer to help in some way. Perhaps someone has a birthday coming up and you could take a nice gift wrapped present. Get your wife a small gift anyway: a book you know she would like, or a new CD, just something to show that you want to be kind.

Don't get heavy in the conversation: keep it light. Then if all goes well you could ask her if she would mind doing it again, say once every couple of months. Stress you want to stay friends. She might warm to it and who knows, after a few meetings she may agree to be a regular "date". You may not end up living together again, but you could still be in each other's lives. Good luck (it's just what I would do if I was in yr situation).
  • Disko Pickle 2011/04/28 21:19:42
    Disko Pickle
    +1
    Everyone in your family left you on the same day? Why?
  • Alex Oger 2011/04/28 19:35:58
    Alex Oger
    well ask ! and demand the truth lest you are turning a blind eye and a deaf ear .I did and now i live without them all they where bad for me and they had no love for me so now I am a lot happier i used to kill myself trying to figure the riddle and maybe I could brake the spell and it would be like a fairy tale all of a sudden all the hate and discord they would saturate my mind and heart would clear up like a black cloud and everything would be fine. but that;s in hollywood only this is real life i found out the truth and it was disgusting so I hardened my heart and wypped away the tears and stopped trying to commit suicide and now I am tons happier sure I am an oger but I redirect all the hate and fear and pain to that which is evil .
  • SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX 2011/04/28 19:29:20
    SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX
    +2
    My prayers will be with you. The best thing you can do is ask God for guidance.

My family is estranged right now. I pray for us to be together again, but I cannot be together again with them under the same circumstances. I am too old for all the drama and I don't want to be controlled by the family control freak. I just pray that we will all do God's will and that we will all grow up and realize our own mistakes instead of seeing the mistakes of everyone else.

Try to move on with your life, as much as possible God bless you.
  • METALheadMom 2011/04/28 18:22:59
    METALheadMom
    +1
    NO, and frankly, you can't make them feel anything they don't feel, no matter how much you want it. If my family left me, I wouldn't want to ever see them again. Screw me? No, screw YOU.
  • jeni 2011/04/28 18:19:22
    jeni
    +2
    Well, you need more to go on then just that, circumstances, are you a drinker? do drugs? Cheated? gambler? need details before i can help..
  • Treedy 2011/04/28 18:16:56 (edited)
    Treedy
    +1
    I would think it depends on why your family left and why you now want them back after almost 3 years.
  • Ms M 2011/04/28 17:57:10
    Ms M
    +2
    Yes what? Why did they leave you?

2014/08/30 02:37:42