Homosexuals-Do you feel you were born this way, Or was treated so bad by the opposite sex you converted over?

Richy 2012/05/27 21:47:55
Many say, I was born in the wrong body etc.
But some I have spoken with say, Women for example , men always trumpled over me would never treat me fair as equal or just treated me terrible. I had a girl friend whom we relized finaly she treated me better than any man and she loved me.

And kinda the same story with Gay men.

Be honest

• bagoshi 2012/05/28 01:50:09 (edited)
    bagoshi
    They were born that way, just as I was born heterosexual. There is no evidence that abuse is the cause of homosexual behavior.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with being born in the wrong body either, that is a transgender issue.
  • BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET) 2012/05/27 22:21:49
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +1
    Unless you have spoken to every gay man on the planet and they have come to the same conclusion you have, then I cannot see any other reason, other than sheer ignorance, as to why you have reached your conclusion
  • Richy BattleB... 2012/05/27 22:35:41 (edited)
    Richy
    You dumb--- It just a question for those who see the topic. And no I haven't spoken to every gay person on the entire planet. But this is not a million person pole. What conclusion Moron? There is nothing in my opinion or topic stating a conclusion.
  • BattleB... Richy 2012/05/27 23:09:26
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    So you're saying that your second from last sentance isn't a conclusion?
  • Richy BattleB... 2012/05/28 00:12:14
    Richy
    No, read the comment, a lady friend of mine whom is Gay told me her reason.
    She was tired of men just treating her like a piece of meat and never been there when she needed them.
    I always ask questions or else you will never get an answer. I have never had a gay man or gay woman get offended by my questions, ever.
  • David K BattleB... 2012/05/28 13:26:11
    David K
    every time is see you post your bitching at someone because they don't deserve to have an opinion. wtf?
  • BattleB... David K 2012/05/28 13:28:46
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    Sorry, who are you and why should I care?
  • David K BattleB... 2012/05/28 13:33:09
    David K
    i'm me and it doesn't matter if you care. it annoys me when people cut down the validity of anothers opinion instead of having one of their own. just felt like bitching a little.
  • BattleB... David K 2012/05/28 13:34:26
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    Well, I hope it made you feel better, because I can't see what else its achieved.
  • David K BattleB... 2012/05/28 14:36:52
    David K
    wow. great job confirming my point by taking the "your opinion is worthless" stance. i accomplished backing up someone that isn't a pussy and has an unpopular opinion, and who isn't afraid to share it. have you already forgot you basically just called the dude ignorant? what did that accomplish besides making yourself look like an egotistical ass?
  • BattleB... David K 2012/05/28 16:28:20
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    It seemed to wind you up a treat.
  • David K BattleB... 2012/05/28 16:43:29
    David K
    i'm actually enjoying myself. "wind you up a treat?" what the hell does that even mean? or is that the only decent thing you can come up with as you got called out for being a dick? i just can't stand it when people insult others as to invalidate their opinion, all the while never really having one of their own.
  • BattleB... David K 2012/05/28 16:47:08
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    As I said earlier. I hope this is making you feel better because its not doing anything else.
  • David K BattleB... 2012/05/28 17:24:19
    David K
    ok zen master. and yes, as i already said, i'm enjoying myself.
  • BattleB... David K 2012/05/28 17:39:06
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    You and me both.
  • sd *TROUBLE* 2012/05/27 21:55:29 (edited)
  • bagoshi sd *TRO... 2012/05/28 01:52:31
    bagoshi
    Yours is similar to most stories I have heard from gays. They are aware at a very young age even younger than you were.

2014/11/23 14:53:46