Homosexual Agenda In Our Public Schools?

~ The Rebel ~ 2011/11/26 14:39:41
The homosexual agenda could destroy the moral fabric of our country as they target children, since that is where our future lies. Have you checked your local school's curriculum and textbooks? California's news law and our own government's initiative is on the move to indoctrinate our children into the homosexual agenda.

Recent ad concerning the Canadian mandate which promotes the homosexual agenda in the Canadian school system, which the US is headed towards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blkFl0-ZJdY

Related: Rescue Your Child

FACT: There are now at least 8 sexual indoctrination laws impacting children in every California public school. There is no parental opt-out and no child is exempt. See these bad laws, then rescue your child.

Read More: http://www.rightsidenews.info/2011112615026/life-a...

• ~ The Rebel ~ 2011/11/26 14:40:34
    ~ The Rebel ~
    +6
    Homosexual activists have set a well planned and well financed agenda that started in the 1960s and now includes not only tolerance of their lethal lifestyle but acceptance with privileges as a special class, as a minority group. The key target is our youth. This can be seen in the following written by "gay revolutionary" Mark Swift and printed in the February 15, 1987 issue of Gay Community News. These excerpts are reprinted from the Congressional Record:

"We shall sodomize your sons, We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your youth groups, Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will come to crave and adore us. All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men. Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable.... We shall raise vast, private armies...to defeat you. The family unit....will be abolished. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory....All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men. Tremble, hetero swin...

"We shall sodomize your sons, We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your youth groups, Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will come to crave and adore us. All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men. Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable.... We shall raise vast, private armies...to defeat you. The family unit....will be abolished. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory....All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men. Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks."

http://www.rightsidenews.info...

• Bocephus 2011/12/01 22:22:13
  • Katherine 2011/11/27 17:31:40 (edited)
  • cynsity 2011/11/27 05:34:19
    cynsity
    +2
    I say it every time... you want to stop this crap then you need to put the public back in public schools... parents, grandparants, aunts uncles and community members need to start showing up nad OBSERVING classrooms. they need to be showing up at school board meetings they need to be writing letters to the editors of the paper.
    You think its not useful... I observed a school club having a anti immigration rally in school during school hours... I reported it... and it went all the way to the mayor, city council, the house rep and the sentor... the school board director lost her job and teh teacher who lead the club was repremanded... now she dosen't invite political people to her club meetings in school...
    As my old principal use to say we don't want the public knowing what is going on in these schools "cause the lid would blow off the place if they did"
  • The Black Dagger 2011/11/27 01:56:39
    The Black Dagger
    +1
    If parents are dead set against this, I suppose some sort of case could be made in the areas of victimization of children. I'm looking through these options now in case I'm approached to put together a case.
  • All American 2011/11/27 00:27:37 (edited)
    All American
    +3
    Homosexualism today, Islam tomorrow; California lead the way with crazy stuff like this all in the name of acceptance and tolerance. No thanks.
  • ☠ Live ... All Ame... 2011/11/27 16:32:06
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    Homosexualism isn't a word. Also, Islam calls for the beheading/stoning of homosexuals, so I don't see how the two can go hand in hand.
  • All Ame... ☠ Live ... 2011/11/27 16:58:11
    All American
    +1
    California will find a way.
  • Dave 2011/11/26 22:08:00 (edited)
    Dave
    +4
    This is exactly why straight people hate them..... They go after our kids.... Just like the homo coach at pen state who butt raped a ten year old boy and nobody is supposed to mention that he was a homo.

It's got to end!
  • ☠ Live ... Dave 2011/11/27 16:30:43
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    Excuse me..
    Homosexual is to apple as pedophile is to gym sock.
  • Dave ☠ Live ... 2011/11/27 19:57:46 (edited)
    Dave
    +1
    Excuse me but.... butt raping is to homosexual as putting your penis in a small boys rectum is to homosexual deviance.
  • ☠ Live ... Dave 2011/11/27 22:43:13
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    Your logic is wrong because all homosexuals are not male (lacking a penis) and homosexuals are attracted to adults of the same sex, whereas pedophiles are attracted to pre pubescent children.
  • Dave ☠ Live ... 2011/11/27 22:59:47
    Dave
    +3
    Right... and where did I say ALL? I was implying that; that was a byproduct of the deviant behavior. And the fact that lesbians are sometimes categorized into homosexuality which is a general term does not distract from the fact that it is customarily used to express the male on male category.

Now here is where you are wrong an my exception to your logic is not petty.

Homosexuals are common offenders in pedophilia and it is a huge problem!

In fact, there is an association just for them called MBLA, (Man Boy Love Association).

Your turn...... : )
  • JGF 2011/11/26 19:50:40
    JGF
    +2
    Yes! Parents beware! The homosexuals are running rampant, intent on converting everyone to their depraved lifestyle. Heterosexuals arm yourselves! Barricade yourselves and your families inside your homes and shoot any approaching homosexuals as if they were zombies from "Night of the Living Dead"! For only in this way can we rid this world of the coming gay plague.
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2011/11/26 17:43:10
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    The gay agenda
    GAYS are not the ones pushing this stuff in schools. It's the LIBERALS trying to use us as pawns for THEIR agenda.
  • The Bla... ☠ Live ... 2011/11/27 01:53:17
    The Black Dagger
    +2
    To that I will agree. As with any group, however, you have your extremists as well and if what you say is the truth, you need to voice your disagreement as loudly as they proclaim their demands.
  • United Tom 2011/11/26 17:08:30
    United Tom
    +2
    This Swift guy sounds like the thorazine isn't working anymore. There was the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) (Pub. L. 104-199, Sept. 21, 1996, 110 Stat. 2419) is a federal law that denies federal recognition of same-sex marriages and authorizes states to refuse to recognize same-sex marriages licensed in other states.

http://law.jrank.org/pages/60...

Just as some states ignore the federal law on marijuanna and break federal law by giving sanctuary to illegals, some will ignore this law also. That the extreme rape and other violence promulgated by this Swift guy will not be condemned but accepted speakes volumes about how far and how violent the extreme left will go.

It is quite alarming that some consider forcing the majority to accept the views of the minority, but this is situation normal for the intelligensia, and violence is the method that the Bolsheviks will use.
  • Rebel Yell 2011/11/26 16:59:00
    Rebel Yell
    Are you, by chance, related to Michelle Bachmann?
  • Reality-Check 2011/11/26 16:56:01 (edited)
    Reality-Check
    I think it’s a great idea... Schools teach (give them the information on how to) children how to have sex at 13 years old, why not this?

And in the UK we have the option to 'opt out' of any lessons we feel are detrimental to our children’s rights, welfare, ethical values et al…

I would rather my children are aware of homosexuality that having religion rammed down their throats any day of the week…
  • Katherine Reality... 2011/11/27 17:41:38
  • Reality... Katherine 2011/11/27 17:56:42
    Reality-Check
    in america... not in the UK... we have a superior education system here.. follow suit...
  • Katherine Reality... 2011/11/28 02:23:08
  • Reality... Katherine 2011/11/28 08:41:19
    Reality-Check
    so you believe the behavioural education system that your country uses works?
  • Katherine Reality... 2011/11/28 23:28:55
    Katherine
    +1
    It's not the responsibility of the state to push their beliefs onto children. It's their responsibility to teach reading, writing, math, science, etc.
  • Reality... Katherine 2011/11/29 08:18:23
    Reality-Check
    oh i'm sorry have we changed the subject?
  • Katherine Reality... 2011/11/29 08:38:00
    Katherine
    +1
    Do you intend to argue for the sake of arguing?
  • Reality... Katherine 2011/11/29 08:51:01 (edited)
    Reality-Check
    if schools are teaching sex education then they should teach them all forms of sexuality as part sex education; is this incorrect?
  • Katherine Reality... 2011/11/29 08:56:03
    Katherine
    +1
    No, it's incorrect. Social engineering is not the responsibility of schools, period. The state does not OWN the children.
  • Reality... Katherine 2011/11/29 09:22:22
    Reality-Check
    But your government promote behavioural education policies from day one! you've all been educated the same way, america is the ONLY country that does this, you're the ONLY country that promote PATRIOTISM to the extent that it does... RELIGION the same, anti-Muslim, anti-GAY.. all hail the leader...

do as we say not as we do... bubble gum and cola...

Do you really think the rest of the world is blind to this?

See your world from another view...
  • Katherine Reality... 2011/11/29 21:17:12
    Katherine
    Promote patriotism? We say the Pledge of Allegiance, and it's not a requirement. As far as religion, just a few schools have taught Islamic studies; religion is generally banned. Students and teachers are not permitted to promote, discuss privately, or to pray privately on school grounds. Some students have been suspended for wearing religious jewelry (later to be readmitted and allowed to wear after legal disputes). Rape, masturbation, incest, homosexuality, gay marriage, anal sex, oral sex, vaginal sex, lubricants, sex toys, pornography, bestiality, kissing, abortion, STD's, and condom use are taught in varying grade levels, varying by schools.

I see the world just as it is. I see other people wanting to force their world views onto others, to suppress opinions that are not promoted by radical leftists, and remove rights of individuals. I see the government now under the assumption that every aspect of our lives are somehow their business. I see strangers thinking they have business in other people's lives. Children are not property of the state, and only your children are yours.

I posted an article relevant to the topic, hoping to pass information that you might not have been aware of. It's not the only one, mind you, but this was relevant to your post. So far you've ignore...

I posted an article relevant to the topic, hoping to pass information that you might not have been aware of. It's not the only one, mind you, but this was relevant to your post. So far you've ignored it and berated me at all angles. If it's your intention to continue this conversation until I "see it your way," that's never going to happen. That's not what this nation was founded upon, that's not how I was raised. I'm not a collectivist. Never have been, never will be.

If you're going to redirect further and further away from the article I posted for you, I'm not going to waste my time on childish games, personal attacks and evasion.
  • Reality... Katherine 2011/11/29 21:32:44
    Reality-Check
    So you don't like my fact based opinions.. ok...
  • Katherine Reality... 2011/11/29 22:23:35
    Katherine
    +1
    Why don't you just acknowledge the article I posted to you?
  • Reality... Katherine 2011/11/30 10:22:48 (edited)
    Reality-Check
    why don't you stop avoiding fact based points?

thanks for the block... katherine...
  • Katherine Reality... 2011/12/01 05:48:51
    Katherine
    +1
    Why do you keep avoiding fact-based points?
  • Katherine Katherine 2011/12/01 05:49:30
  • RV ~ The Peacekeeper of PHAET 2011/11/26 16:55:43
    RV ~ The Peacekeeper of PHAET
    +2
    Gays destory the "moral fabric of our country"? Seriously? How so?

gays destory moral fabric country
  • METALheadMom 2011/11/26 16:43:39
    METALheadMom
    +3
    YEA, well, my kids will not be a part of any of that, I do not care what the school says. I remember when parents flipped out over sex EDUCATION - - yet THIS is OK??? Look, just like all the OTHER minorities, you go to school, study what everyone else does, then go do whatever you do. If kids pick on you, learn how to handle it, but handle it. Kids do this, always have, always will. IN FACT, the more "special rights" you give to the few, the angrier the other kids become. I find it absolutely APPALLING that ANYONE actually believes that your sexual preference should even BE an issue. Why don't we have "Eating Disorder" agenda, "Abused and neglected" agenda, or "Ginger" or "Blond" agenda. These people get harassed too!!! You are not special, you are not unique, you claim ALL THE TIME, that you are "equal", no different. NOT TRUE. The difference, is you are arrogant, pushy, demanding, and totally hypocritical.

TOLERANCE?? Look, I do not care what label you have to use to tell the world who you sleep with, I didn't ask you, I really don't WANT to know. I tolerate it, but I will not stand by quietly and let you FORCE me into anything other than simply tolerating it. THAT violates MY RIGHT to think for myself and be who I am, that makes me VERY angry. The more you p...

TOLERANCE?? Look, I do not care what label you have to use to tell the world who you sleep with, I didn't ask you, I really don't WANT to know. I tolerate it, but I will not stand by quietly and let you FORCE me into anything other than simply tolerating it. THAT violates MY RIGHT to think for myself and be who I am, that makes me VERY angry. The more you push me, the less tolerant I become.

My kids told me they will not participate in ANY homosexually related classes, studies, discussions, or special "pride" days. I am ready willing and able, to FIGHT against being FORCED to against our will, no matter what it takes. NOBODY is going to force me to accept anything I know is not right. Tolerate yes, accept - - NO WAY.
  • chiakai... METALhe... 2011/11/26 17:16:10
    chiakaiyuki
    There may be some people like that, but my non-straight friends just keep their head down and don't want to be involved in any of this 'rights' buisness. Gays don't want special rights. They want people to treat them the same as everyone else, but as 'gingers' or 'abused' people do.
  • ☠Leaving Hope ☠ 2011/11/26 16:34:20
    ☠Leaving Hope ☠
    +2
    That is just ridiculous. I have many gay friends and straight friends, and you know that two of the straight guys are convicted sex offenders, and the gay guys are married and have wonderful sons and daughters. A gay person is no more dangerous than a straight person. They are not out to make others gay. It's a lifestyle choice, nothing more.
  • TKramar 2011/11/26 16:27:47
    TKramar
    +4
    How? People are gay...or they're not. I didn't CHOOSE to be straight, I just was.
  • Boris D. 2011/11/26 16:16:40

2014/10/26 03:07:02