STOP!

You must be 18 years of age to view this page.
Please enter your birthdate below:

Homophobic Men Most Aroused by Gay Male Porn

☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2011/12/08 22:05:20
Woah
Homophobia is Dumb
Homosexuality is not for me
Thinking is Dumb
I want off this planet
we need more Love in this world and less hate
I do not think for myself   I let a book written 2000 years ago by Illiterate Desert Goat  Farmers tell me how to live my life
LOL Homophobic men are Closet homosexuals
gay fred phelps

Even a man who thought that women want to have sex with their fathers, and that women spend much of their lives distraught over their lack of a penis is right sometimes. This person, the legend that is Sigmund Freud, theorized that people often have the most hateful and negative attitudes towards things they secretly crave, but feel that they shouldn't have.
If Freud is right, then perhaps men who are the most opposed to male homosexuality have particularly strong homosexual urges for other men.
gay fred phelps
One study asked heterosexal men how comfortable and anxious they are around gay men. Based on these scores, they then divided these men into two groups: men that are homophobic, and men who are not. These men were then shown three, four-minute videos. One video depicted straight sex, one depicted lesbian sex and one depicted gay male sex. While this was happening, a device was attached to each participant's penis. This device has been found to be triggered by sexual arousal, but not other types of arousal (such as nervousness, or fear - arousal often has a very different meaning in psychology than in popular usage).
fred phelps lol
When viewing lesbian sex and straight sex, both the homophobic and the non-homophobic men showed increased penis circumference. For gay male sex, however, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal.
Heterosexual men with the most anti-gay attitudes, when asked, reported not being sexually aroused by gay male sex videos. But, their penises reported otherwise.
Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.

Read More: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-questi...

• Link 2011/12/09 04:01:29
    Link
    +8
    This is what I have been trying to say for quite a while... for example: The male politician who opposes homosexuality the strongest, speaks out the hardest and loudest, is the one who gets arrested for trying to pick up an underage male prostitute... the politician who fights hardest and loudest against pedophilia is arrested for having child pornography on his work and home computers...

• CTF 2012/08/26 16:14:16
    CTF
    And it certainly doesn't surprise me.
  • Alummina 2012/05/15 00:52:38
    Woah
    Alummina
    I think, Gay people have to go back to the planet they came from, you are disgusting to society. You are a clear example of the devil’s plan which is destroyed what God was indented to do to this society, even South park said that the devil is Gay, the Devil is about to end and very soon your time will be over, you will loose your souls, this planet is for Man and woman like God dictated so is your choice and your life to live this way. Stop trying to convince the world that Gay people are healthy because they are not.
  • Mz Unde... Alummina 2012/08/26 04:12:19
    Mz Understood
    LOL! WOW! Your opinion is your opinion and you have every right to it. But it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you reference South Park and use it to justify you hatred of people.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Alummina 2012/08/26 04:37:21 (edited)
  • Psyblade Alummina 2012/08/26 23:45:23
  • Donald Eric Kesler 2012/05/14 17:42:10
    Donald Eric Kesler
    I am not surprised by the findings of this study. I am very proud that it originated here in Athens, Georgia at the University of Georgia.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p...

I am curious about on aspect of this article. What is the source for the following?

"This person, the legend that is Sigmund Freud, theorized that people often have the most hateful and negative attitudes towards things they secretly crave, but feel that they shouldn't have."
  • Lindsey 2012/05/03 02:58:07
    Homophobia is Dumb
    Lindsey
    When People treat someone with the most intense of hatred, that person themselves has very little to do with what the "haters" real problem is
  • P. Sturm 2012/05/02 03:48:01
    P. Sturm
    ... and lash out violently at anyone who is what they can't be.
  • Chris- Demon of the PHAET 2012/04/30 19:11:58
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    +2
    Not a big shock for those of us who are gay.
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2012/04/30 19:00:25
  • BHGOzzy 2012/04/30 18:54:36
    BHGOzzy
    And the best part? There's also scientific evidence to back that choice XD
  • aherbert 2012/04/30 17:59:35
    aherbert
    That is why the act the way they do ..... they are hiding their true feelings. hehehehehehe
  • Mitsurugi Chiba 2012/04/30 16:35:19
    Mitsurugi Chiba
    Can't argue with research findings...
  • MegaFortunateSon 2012/04/29 20:49:03
    Homosexuality is not for me
    MegaFortunateSon
    Maybe we need to look into what happened to make a person this way and understand it before trying to push it off on people as normal.
  • Lawli 2012/04/29 17:00:12
    Homophobia is Dumb
    Lawli
    +1
    I'm not a religious person but it annoys me to know that most catholic people who are homophobic hide behind their bible saying that homosexuality is wrong because god said so but they don't follow the bible themselves.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Lawli 2012/04/30 17:55:42
  • Mark Halfmoon 2012/04/29 16:40:58
    Mark Halfmoon
    That's what homophobia is. It's not fear of homosexuals, it's fear of homosexuality in oneself. That's why homophobes go out of their way to hate gays so extremely. They are terrified of their secret being revealed. They want to prove to everyone that they cannot possibly be gay; that they are the farthest one can be from gay, a gay-hater. They want their reputation to be such that if some one should ever accuse them of being gay, they would be ridiculed and laughed at. That is how afraid they are of their own potential or latent homosexuality. Thus their homophobia.
  • HappyGuy 2012/04/29 15:05:35
    HappyGuy
    I really believe homophobic men are actually closet homosexuals --my Brother in law was until he had his first man on man action --then he changed his tune --real fast .
  • Tomus Megalomania 2012/04/29 10:53:04
    Homophobia is Dumb
    Tomus Megalomania
    Interesting findings.
  • kylie 2012/04/29 09:54:37
    Woah
    kylie
    +1
    ive kinda always thought that about homophobic men
  • Mark In Irvine 2012/04/29 04:46:23
    Mark In Irvine
    +1
    anybody so bent (ahem) on suppressing others' gayness must have practice suppressing his or her own ...
  • AM 2012/04/29 04:12:29
  • Aader 2012/04/29 03:52:38
    I want off this planet
    Aader
    Daw you are showing ignorance. If those goat farmers are illiterate how did the write? Besides homosexuality is really unnatural. Though I must give you credit you sure do try to claim christianity is copied from other religions. Yet all the proof you give is half legible and wouldn't be admissible in the scholar world. I think you should know something, our planet is ruled by an elite class of people. The Rothschild family is a prime example. 5 nations owe them money. This is were I stop talking as I now have business of import to deal with.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Aader 2012/04/29 15:42:22
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    over 1500 Animals Speices are shown to have homosexuality in them
    but homophobia is only in one the human race

there is so much proof that christianity is nothing more than a mix of multiple Ancient Pagan Religions merged together even the Vatican church and other Christian denominations admit this Even the hebrews admit in thier holy books they borrowed ideas from other Civilizations
  • reaper 2012/04/29 03:45:57
    reaper
  • Patriot Unit 2012/04/29 03:37:49
    Patriot Unit
    I would tend to agree with this premise. We do need a lot more love, an a lot less hate in the country. And the world for that matter. But I don't call sexual contact, as in having sex with the same sex as being love. Its just a sexual act excused as a form of love. For that matter if you come right down to it, making love as so many call having sex, whether with the same sex or not, is a misnomer. Love is an emotion, not an act.
  • CAPISCE 2012/04/29 03:27:03
    I want off this planet
    CAPISCE
    Yuck
  • John Hall 2012/04/29 03:20:59
    Homophobia is Dumb
    John Hall
    +2
    people who hate others because of there sexual prefrence are asses grow up and let people live the life they chose.
  • clasact 2012/04/29 03:20:38
    Homosexuality is not for me
    clasact
    and im not turned on by gay porn what they do is up to them just leave me out
  • Inquisitve Kat 2012/04/29 03:17:09 (edited)
    Homophobia is Dumb
    Inquisitve Kat
    Keep in mind that sexual arousal is also a part of aggression. They may be aroused and therefore feel sexual effects, but they're not necessarily closet homosexuals, even if they are homophobic jerks.
  • BeautifulSoul 2012/04/29 03:16:24
    BeautifulSoul
    It's true!!!
  • Tennessee3501 2012/01/21 05:38:48
    Tennessee3501
    This is not at all surprising!
  • Pieter Joubert 2012/01/20 22:53:55
    Homophobia is Dumb
    Pieter Joubert
    +2
    This was proven long before the tests, Priests, Evangelists and politicians who are most outspoken against homosexuality is always the ones caught performing the acts,
    In EU 800 priests have just been outed by their victims.
    Homosexuality is not for me
    I am disgusted by the stuff and can't understand why even a woman is attracted to a man not talking about a man to a man--it disgust me!
  • Annaboone™Obama12 2012/01/20 05:27:06
    Woah
    Annaboone™Obama12
    Why does that not surprise me...
  • Kitty Kat 2012/01/19 18:41:27
    Homophobia is Dumb
    Kitty Kat
    ..................Wowsa..... That is messed up.
  • BobJessen 2012/01/19 17:40:49
    I do not think for myself I let a book written 2000 years ago by Illiterate...
    BobJessen
    Nuff Said... wow
  • 214scifi 2012/01/19 16:38:49 (edited)
    214scifi
  • Amy.[: 2012/01/19 13:42:07
    Homophobia is Dumb
    Amy.[:
    Blah..
  • tdterry1999 2012/01/19 13:20:36
    Woah
    tdterry1999
    Has anyone ever notice ,how everything is always rosey in the gay world.I have never seen a better pr company in my life.

2014/07/24 05:56:15