Homophobia Is Just a Homosexual Propaganda Term// a term they made up

☆astac☆~PWCM 2012/09/03 18:49:39

As we have known all along, homophobia is just a propaganda term used by the homosexual activist community to harass those of use who value marriage and traditional family values, and as Matt Barber of Liberty Counsel describes:

is designed to label negatively anyone who holds traditional values about human sexuality and marriage. He believes parents should be in an uproar. ”We have here public education once again trying to co-opt the proper role of parents, trying to impose their ideology on children whether or not that happens to be the ideology that parents share,” he points out.

Sarah Arnold, a Wisconson public high school teacher is apparently so concerned with this made up term, that she created a program for her students entitled, “Exposing Hidden Homophobia. ” She heard an “anti-gay undertone” in her students conversations and took it upon herself to educate her English students on the issue. Arnold claims that although the student body is mostly white, there are “unacknowledged” demographics at her school. So she decided to address these hidden demographics, i.e. the GLBT students (gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered) and pass it off as an English lesson.

The program Arnold developed included “in-depth exploration of depictions” of homosexuality in mass media; several homosexual-themed films, documentaries, books and novels; internet research on “the nature of homophobia”; and a “homophobia questionnaire” coupled with a “heterosexual questionnaire” designed to take questions “commonly asked of homosexuals and ask them of heterosexuals” – e.g., “When did you decide to become heterosexual?’”

Who asks a child that? And yes, for those of you who might not realize it, high school students are still children. The source material that this teacher has exposed these children to is and outrage. When students were reluctant and parents “balked,” (as well they should), especially Christian parents, Arnold defended her homophobia program by arguing,

that the project supported “higher-order thinking skills” because students were asked to perform such tasks as assembling and presenting portfolios of their research into homosexual culture and media.

I don’t know if this lady just got out of college or what, but I think that that her homosexual promo program is not the only way, or even an acceptable or necessary way, to teach “higher-order thinking skills” to students. Arnold has since attracted outside interest in her “homophobia” program, and she has thus made her resources and lesson plans available for other public school teachers to use so they can indoctrinate their own students with hyped homophobia propaganda. She also includes with her lesson plans, shortened versions of her “Hidden Homophobia Unit,” which you can read here.

Laurie Higgins of the Illinois Family Institute (IFI) said she was “speechless” when she learned of the curriculum.

Matt Barber says the program is really intended to indoctrinate children into thinking that homosexual behavior is okay. “The term ‘homophobia’ is a made-up term, made up by homosexual activists, that has no scientific value, no clinical value whatsoever,” he contends. “It’s merely a propaganda term.”

“Wisconsin public schools are permitting radical ideologues to use public money to promote their subversive, unproven moral conclusions and political goals about homosexuality,” said Higgins in an IFI article. “These propagandists, who should be teaching history or literature or writing, are instead pursuing their illegitimate goals of transforming the views of other people’s children on the contentious issue of homosexuality.”

“Arnold, like countless other English teachers, bases her text selections on whether the ideas conform to and advance her socio-political goals and her particular moral convictions,” said Higgins. “And she’s doing this with public money.”

Wow… with all of the recent financial shortages in public schools, I am quite sure that schools can find better and more productive ways to spend the little moeny they do have. Sarah Arnold likely isn’t the only public school teacher taking leeway with her lesson plans to indoctrinate your children with their personal ideologies. Have you discussed curriculum with your child’s teachers? Do you know what your children are reading, watching and being exposed to by these radical liberals?

Read More: http://thejournalistachronicle.wordpress.com/2009/...

• Daniel 2012/09/03 18:57:05
    Daniel
    +10
    Yep, but I've always known that. That's like saying I have a phobia for cooked cabage. I don't like it but I sure don't fear it.

• Kurbdog 2012/09/03 19:04:31
    Kurbdog
    +3
    Homo = same ,phobia = fear ? Yeah ,not really well defined! The phobia that people have that upsets ME is Ophidiophobia ! That is VERY specific.: ( ophidiophobia
  • conservyT Kurbdog 2012/09/03 19:15:55
    conservyT
    +1
    Ha... interesting reply.

I'm not an Ophidiophobia, but I'd freak out if I saw one loose esp in my house.

If I was with someone who knows how to handle them I'd be ok.
  • Kurbdog conservyT 2012/09/03 19:38:22
    Kurbdog
    +1
    I don't know HOW many times i have picked up a snake in the wild (or a trespasser in someones house) and had someone FREAK OUT ,it cracks me up. I have been around all kinds of critters ,MOST of them can read you like a book. I don't handle venomous snakes ,there are enough non deadly creatures to keep me happy.: )
  • conservyT Kurbdog 2012/09/03 19:57:24
    conservyT
    +2
    You’re a smart man, stay away from the ones that might “potentially” kill you.

This would be me if there was a snake too close to me

LOL!!!
  • Kurbdog conservyT 2012/09/03 20:32:38
    Kurbdog
    +1
    selma hyac with snakek Kinda wierd .........she held this one in "from dusk till dawn!"
  • conservyT Kurbdog 2012/09/03 20:51:11
    conservyT
    +2
    Is that really her?

You're right, her behavior is wierd.

Maybe it was a flake snake or the $$$ was too good to pass by.
  • Kurbdog conservyT 2012/09/03 21:09:26
    Kurbdog
    +1
    It was a real snake ........and she was holding it! Maybe she is ok if she KNOWS the snake,
  • conservyT Kurbdog 2012/09/03 21:25:49
    conservyT
    +2
    maybe...
  • Dagon 2012/09/03 19:03:32 (edited)
  • conservyT 2012/09/03 19:01:58
    conservyT
    +7
    Thankfully, my children attend a Christian School and homosexual discussions are based on the Truth, which comes from Holy Scripture.

Meaning of Phobia:
    Noun a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

There are NO homosexuals anywhere that cause me any FEAR!

I do Not agree with this unnatural lifestyle and I will Not accept it as a Natural Occurrence!

No Phobia Here...
  • evangel... conservyT 2012/09/03 19:21:38
    evangelism_vision
    +4
    A Man I went to Christian schools and I Graduated from a Christian University, Liberty University. I agree with you
  • Clay Sl... conservyT 2012/09/03 20:12:05
    Clay Slayer
    +1
    Scripture is the truth LMAO.....
  • conservyT Clay Sl... 2012/09/04 01:08:14
    conservyT
    +1
    LMAO...

Not For YOU; DAH!!!
  • Zuggi 2012/09/03 18:57:56
    Zuggi
    +2
    Wow, this is extra dumb.
  • conservyT Zuggi 2012/09/03 19:10:42
    conservyT
    +4
    I agree.

What the Hell is this Crazy "teacher" thinking or better yet teaching?

I'd be P O if my children went to this school.

I'd be waiting for her in the parking lot with local news cameras around so she could explain what the HELL she's teaching on Public School Funds!

I agree with you bro, "this is extra dumb"...
  • Zuggi conservyT 2012/09/03 19:15:29
    Zuggi
    So, you'd prefer if your kids were taught to dislike homosexuals.
  • conservyT Zuggi 2012/09/03 19:24:04
    conservyT
    +3
    My children are taught to respect everyone; even if you don't agree with them.

Jesus Christ left us an additional Commandment, which is to love one another as he had done so.

My Children are taught that very same thing, but they’re also taught Not to give into Man's Sinful ways.

So if you’re asking me if my children are taught to go against God's Laws, then my answer is HECK No; I'll have to answer to God for that.
  • ☆astac☆... Zuggi 2012/09/03 19:27:49
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +4
    Not to dislike them, but to realize that the choice to engage in homosexual acts is not normal, and that those who do engage in homosexual acts tend to go after younger boys
  • Zuggi ☆astac☆... 2012/09/03 19:34:11
  • ☆astac☆... Zuggi 2012/09/04 03:01:29
  • Zuggi ☆astac☆... 2012/09/04 04:49:12
    Zuggi
    Massachusetts News is a unreliable source. There's no evidence, aside from the unreliable claim given, that it is for fisting. If you'll look closely, you'll notice the instructions are for creating a dental dam, used to prevent STD spread during oral sex. It has nothing to do with fisting.
  • Clay Sl... ☆astac☆... 2012/09/03 20:13:37
    Clay Slayer
    +1
    Not Normal,, then why do 1500 species of animals partake in homosexual activities??
  • Dave Ryan Clay Sl... 2012/09/06 13:52:59 (edited)
    Dave Ryan
    Animals kill each other too.

Animals torture other animals too.

Saying homosexuality is "normal" isn't a fact, any more than these other aberrant behaviors are.

I'm willing to concede that the jury is still out on whether homosexuality is an inborn trait or a behavioral dysfunction. But it was treated as a psychological compulsive disorder until the American Psychological association took it off the list of disorders in 1973. And scientific research to prove it might be a disorder is very difficult because even psychological professionals are harassed and intimidated if they try to do a study that even potentially goes against the politically correct gay/liberal point of view.

Even so, there are psychologists who conduct therapy and research on the subject.

And people streated who say they have been cured of homosexuality and live normal heterosexual lives, and have married.
  • Daniel Zuggi 2012/09/03 20:25:34
    Daniel
    +3
    I'd rather you quit teaching them to approve of it. They don't need to be taught it's wrong because the majority are born straight.
  • Zuggi Daniel 2012/09/03 20:31:11
    Zuggi
    +2
    So you'd rather them be discriminated against.

Do you also think it was irrational to teach equality during the civil rights era?
  • Daniel Zuggi 2012/09/03 22:45:18 (edited)
    Daniel
    +1
    Honestly, I don't care. As far as race. If they were all perverts I'd be against embracing them.
  • Daniel 2012/09/03 18:57:05
    Daniel
    +10
  • ☆astac☆... Daniel 2012/09/03 19:00:53
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +2
    Excellent point
  • IndyLinda 2012/09/03 18:55:31
    IndyLinda
    +4
    It's a term created by moral relativists to put the guilt label on anyone with morals, who live by an ethical standard beyond the pursuit of (dubious) "pleasure." the road to Hell
  • ☆astac☆... IndyLinda 2012/09/03 19:01:35
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +6
    True, those who support and encourage homosexual acts are only trying to find ways to legitimize what they choose to do
  • Transquesta 2012/09/03 18:54:27
    Transquesta
    +9
    I believe the term you're scratching around for is 'neologism,' and yes, it was coined to describe those who not so much feared homosexuals (which is largely ludicrous) as disliked or even hated them.

And then, yeah, it became a propaganda weapon much like the word 'racist.' Because it was so widely misused, that word almost has no meaning anymore.
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/09/03 18:54:09
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +9
    That's the trick that Progessives use, redefine and make up words. It fits in with Alinsky's Rules for Radicals...

* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
  • westernslope~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/03 18:52:10
    westernslope~PWCM~JLA
    +8
    What I object to is homosexuals attempt to paint their challenge similiar to racism. Last time I looked you generally can't make a sexual orientation determination by looking (most folks think they can tell different races, but that isn't so either).
  • peaches western... 2012/09/03 22:49:56
    peaches
    Homosexuals do that because they actually realize that you cannot choose where your attraction lies any more than choosing your race. (You can, however, choose what you want to label yourself as). I wish more people would realize that.
  • Dave Ryan peaches 2012/09/06 14:11:38
    Dave Ryan
    Some people are very gay and say they could be nothing else.
    Others are very heterosexual and could be nothing else.
    Some have leanings and are one or the other, but occasionally exxperiment, or could be persuaded to.
    Some are bisexual and go equally both ways.

But there is no proof that someone unquestionably is naturally gay. Or whether it is instead an impulse, a compulsive behavior. So you can't "realize" something that might just be a behavioral compulsion.
    If a man or woman has a compulsion to have sex with underage partners (male or female) is it morally right for them to do that? With teenagers? With children?
    If one has a compulsion to gamble, or drink alcohol, or use drugs, is that an inborn natural behavior they have a right to pursue? No. We treat those as compulsive disorders.
    If someone likes to torture other people, or torture animals, do they have a right to their "lifestyle choice"? To murder people? No. Those are crimes that are punished.
  • peaches Dave Ryan 2012/09/06 19:12:36
    peaches
    100% agree with your first statement, here's the scale that supports it
    kinsey scale
    The rest of your opinion, I seem to differ with, however. There's a difference between compulsive behavior and natural attraction. Being gay doesn't mean that you have compulsive behavior, it's simply attraction just like a straight person would experience.
    Basically all of those compulsions are harmful, though, that's the difference with the "lifestyle choices". Those crimes are punished because they are harmful! Who does being gay harm? No one. Not a single fly.

2014/09/22 00:18:45