HIPPO vs. ALLIGATOR
- 2009/03/10 22:02:41
- Read all 19 opinions
- Soccer Will Lead U.S. Into Socialism? [VIDEO]
- Zipper Tongue: Real Or Fake?
- An Obama Musical Power Team To Take On BP?
- Adrien Brody's Day Off [VIDEO] - Is Comedy Changing?
- Ain't That A Kick In The Shin: Would You Play This Painful Sport?
- View more slideshows »
With the recent NSA news, it's not a stretch to think that the government may be reading our text messages and emails. Do you think it's happening?
Is the woman of the house always in charge of the remote? Do the kids get dibs instead? Who controls the remote in your household?
A new study found that listing exercise equivalents next to menu items could lead to healthier choices.
According to Andrew Zimmern, host of Bizarre Foods and former chef, restaurant review sites like Yelp, Zagat, and Chow are for morons.