Hey Men; What Body Type do Guys Really Look For?

CyniqueCharme~La Patron Suprême de P.H.A.E.T 2009/03/11 01:26:11
The skinny-er the better!
Athletic Body Type.
Average Body Type.
Curvy Body Type.
Little Extra Baggage.
Bigger is Better!
I'm a women; I want ANSWERS!
The media has portrayed the perfect woman as being stick-thin, size two. I think that is bogus.

But, as a girl, I might be biased. So, I want solid proof.

I'm asking the age-old question; What body type do you men REALLY like?

• Mclinkin 2014/05/03 18:57:55
    Little Extra Baggage.
    Mclinkin
    curvy, a little extra baggage and average are the ones I would have picked. As a 24 year old fit guy, I do not find skinny or muscular (in here it is called athletic) attractive. I LOVE curvy women! Media makes us think we like these really thin six pack, toned women...yuck. Flat bellies at minimum, 6 pack goes too far. Now, I know, it does sound very hypocritical since I am fit, but I do not find 6 packs attractive on women. The lowest I would go is a flat belly. Some belly fat to rub is hot. There is a limit to how big they should be. Too obese= not good. Too toned/skinny=No good. MIDDLE GROUND.
  • PhotoKazzgrapher 2014/04/08 15:57:35
    Curvy Body Type.
    PhotoKazzgrapher
    +1
    I love women of all shapes and sizes! Especially if they're confident and highlight their atributes! I just like women! :P. but overall i think i can lump myself in the curvy category! Just like someone said earlier, the 'perfect body' that the media portrays is something i see a lot of and, as well as personal preference, i don't want to feel like i like that because some media giant said so!
  • Peewee ~PWCM~JLA 2014/03/12 05:02:30
    I'm a women; I want ANSWERS!
    Peewee ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I'm slim and hubby keeps telling me to put some meat on my bones. I chunked up once, I was so embarrassed of myself I didn't even like him looking at me. I had no energy. I did not look nice like some of the gals posted here. All the women in his family are big gals. I'm enjoying the different answers.
  • Lion Whisperer 2014/03/12 04:34:44
    Athletic Body Type.
    Lion Whisperer
    +1
    Athletic or average. My wife is perfect. ♡ I like someone who can keep up with me.
  • Sean McDonald 2014/03/12 04:32:48
    Curvy Body Type.
    Sean McDonald
  • Jennifer Bruinsma-Hay 2013/12/19 18:58:38
    I'm a women; I want ANSWERS!
    Jennifer Bruinsma-Hay
    +2
    My boyfriend prefers a more curvy body type. I've always been extremely curious as to what other men think because usually all I see in the media is really thin girls; but it seems that men do appreciate bigger body types ^^
  • StormyHaight 2013/04/23 00:44:03
    I'm a women; I want ANSWERS!
    StormyHaight
    +1
    I have a body type like that of Kat Dennings. I have 41" around bust, 29" waist, and 41" hips. I would say i'm the complete hourglass. I love my body but I've read a lot of male commenters saying they like skinny girls or girl with NO fat. Girls with no fat seem weird to me.. sickly. I think curvy is best!
  • PhotoKa... StormyH... 2014/04/08 15:59:49
    PhotoKazzgrapher
    +1
    I agree! You siund like you have a great body! :). I'm finding it hard to imagine but i think i'd love it :)
  • Jack 2013/03/29 03:42:57
    Curvy Body Type.
    Jack
    I like my girl to have curves it's more attractive and feminine skinny girls are quite ugly.
  • AJ Jack 2013/08/02 17:35:06
    AJ
    +2
    What is curvy exactly for guys? I mean I have trouble finding out if i am.curvy or thick. I am 5'2"1/2 and i weigh 125lbs and it makes me feel sort of fat. My measurements are 36-26-37 and my bra size is 36C.
  • AJ Jack 2013/08/02 17:36:06
    AJ
    +3
    What is curvy exactly for guys? I mean I have trouble finding out if i am.curvy or thick. I am 5'2"1/2 and i weigh 125lbs and it makes me feel sort of fat. My measurements are 36-26-37 and my bra size is 36C. I am an hourglass so it is supposed to be curvy but idk if im too big. What do you think?
  • PhotoKa... Jack 2014/04/08 16:01:34
    PhotoKazzgrapher
    +1
    You really shouldn't be calling thin girla ugly bro, that can really cripple their self esteem!
  • Vic 2012/12/14 16:39:07
    Curvy Body Type.
    Vic
    average is not attractive and athletic can be manly sometimes.
  • Tish 2012/11/12 02:27:29
    The skinny-er the better!
    Tish
    Do men prefer curvy women over all else?
  • Sabrina Tomassetti 2012/10/23 22:23:43
    I'm a women; I want ANSWERS!
    Sabrina Tomassetti
    +1
    i'm an hourglass shape 100%! and i love it, my body is almost perfect to me! my only problem is that i have a layer of... i don't like the word fat so i'll say... fluff! i have a layer of "fluff" about a 1/2 inch to 1 inch thick, do guys hate that? i look like the girl in the "average body type." photo, but just a little bit fluffier in the tummy area. otherwise we could be twins, except for the hair...
  • PhotoKa... Sabrina... 2014/04/08 16:05:41
    PhotoKazzgrapher
    +3
    This talk of fluff is confusing me but i think i know what you mean! I don't find stomach fat unnatractive like some women believe i would.. the only thung i find unnatractive is hiding it for fear of prosecution! You gotta flaunt what you've got and be comfortable in your own skin! :)
    anyway to answer your question, i think only guys that hate fat won't like that! Aka moat guys won't even mind or comment on it! :)
  • alex miller 2012/04/17 00:02:45
    Athletic Body Type.
    alex miller
    +1
    No six pac abs, but athletic and petite is my soft spot
  • Rocky L 2012/04/10 23:13:01 (edited)
    The skinny-er the better!
    Rocky L
    I love women who are small framed and ultra skinny - thin small strong super defined muscles and no NO body fat. My wife to a T. She's 5'6" and weighs between 85 and 88. Besides her little muscles her hip bones are right out there and her ribs are completely visible even without inhaling. She has little killer abs and an unbelievably tiny waist. Yup, the skinnier the better..
  • Lou N Rocky L 2012/05/14 10:24:50
    Lou N
    +7
    So you're married to Skeletor?
  • Sabrina... Rocky L 2012/10/23 22:12:35
    Sabrina Tomassetti
    +3
    okay dude i'm 5'1" and MY healthy weight isn't even below 105... you may find your wife hot now, but how'll you feel about her when she's sitting in a hospital bed with tubes coming out of every hole available?!
  • anthony... Rocky L 2013/04/03 18:51:50
  • PhotoKa... Rocky L 2014/04/08 16:06:58
    PhotoKazzgrapher
    Don't be burning a bro for being honest, fellas!
  • bina 2012/03/26 07:55:56
    I'm a women; I want ANSWERS!
    bina
    +1
    i am personally a "skinny-er the better" type but im also athletic. i've been playing softball all my life, so i do have a little six-pack goin on. im 5"3 and around 100 pounds.
  • Lorelei Jean 2012/01/06 05:10:49 (edited)
    I'm a women; I want ANSWERS!
    Lorelei Jean
    its nice to see that men for the most part dont prefer stick thin women. im 5'5 and 145,8-10 size wise. i by no means consider myself fat, but i dont consider myself thin either, but i dont mind it. im happy with the way that i look for the most part, i think everyone has things they wouldnt mind adjusting tho.
  • Shiloe 2011/10/14 22:53:20
    I'm a women; I want ANSWERS!
    Shiloe
    K so... Idk I guess I get all freaked out and thinking that im fat but everyone says im not... i wear like..11-9 jeans and have a size 36D bra...but everyone is in sports round here and a lot of them are skinny and i feel like a fat ass sometimes...People say i have an hourglass shape...is that good??
  • Nancy 2011/08/14 04:25:12
    Curvy Body Type.
    Nancy
    Hey.. I'm 14 years and damn I got the curve. (like real hard especially the ass lol) but I'm Egyptian and most girls here are really skinny and they don't have the curves that i do. Yo.. don't think I'm fat. I'm like the skinniest one in my friends but they don't have curves. My legs are not fat but my waste is thinnerrrrr. So it doesn't look right to me.. :S What do u think? (and most white people don't have curves, but I do) I'd love anyone to comment :)
  • abbayyy Nancy 2011/12/23 14:18:59
    abbayyy
    +2
    I have the exact same thing, not lying. And I'm white. And blonde. And no, I'm not fat. And I'm 14. Black guys will stalk you for it. And white guys too...
  • Ashleigh abbayyy 2012/05/19 12:21:53
    Ashleigh
    +3
    Hey !! I'm 13 .. And I have more of the hourglass figure .. I'm not white, I'm brown and have black hair. I think all gals R pretty, no matter what ur figure ;)
  • Audra L... Nancy 2012/10/15 14:58:02
    Audra Lambert
    +1
    Hey, I'm a white girl, about as white as you can get (scots-irish and german decent) and I measure 39-29-42. I am 5'8 " and 142lbs. So crackers can be curvy! :D
  • Audra L... Nancy 2012/10/15 15:00:06
    Audra Lambert
    +1
  • Audra L... Nancy 2012/10/15 15:01:17
    Audra Lambert
  • Jadyn R... Nancy 2014/06/27 02:34:48
    Jadyn Rogers
    +2
    Hey, I'm 15 years old and I have a curvy body. It's not bad. Most girls I go to school with are skinny and boney and I feel like the only "full figured one" there. I'm mixed with black and white, but I look white and I have a ass and thighs. I'm a 34B and I have somewhat of a tiny waist(not chubby but kinda slim) I do have curves, and firm arms, but not like muscular or fat either. I'm actually glad to find people my age who ask these kind of questions. I live in Tennessee and they kinda go for more blondes and bones and some "over weight women, but I have never seen one guy go for a curvy and nice full package girl (Ex.like kat dennings or Beyonce). I was born in Seattle and up in the west coast they don't care. Black guys like to go for thicker girls, sometimes white skinny girls, but if you have some chunk, they go Sisqu!!
  • Prince Of Ravens 2011/08/06 04:42:50
    Bigger is Better!
    Prince Of Ravens
    +1
    I've always liked all different kinds of girls, but have always been more attracted to the BIG ones. But there's more to it than just the body size, I won't stay interested if she's not sweet, gentle-hearted, fun to be with, and has fun being with me.
  • Warren 2011/05/18 04:11:19
    Curvy Body Type.
    Warren
    curvy is better. Size 14 to 20 oh yes
  • uknowit 2011/04/27 10:43:48
    Curvy Body Type.
    uknowit
    +1
    Im a girl and I may be wrong but from what Ive seen men get all bonered up over big butts for some reason, that song by sir mixalot is true and most men like big butts, and big boobs, but not fatty theres a fine line. Im just a little curvy yet not pear shaped or anything; Im in shape, have lots of endurance and pretty ideal tho haha just kidding I love my body and have had no complaints. What it comes down too men or women is people want someone they feel attracted too and it varies based on how you connect spiritually. Personally I know what type I like and thats slender with lean yet strong muscles with brown eyes. Frankly Im an arm and back girl It drives me wild. In case u were wondering.
  • Livvy Grace 2011/04/23 14:45:32
    I'm a women; I want ANSWERS!
    Livvy Grace
    +2
    Women of the world!!
    You are beautiful no matter what the scale says!
    Be happy and healthy!
    If you happy your men are happy!
  • bootydaddy 2011/04/22 18:01:30
    Curvy Body Type.
    bootydaddy
    +1
    I like my woman to have a little cushion for my pushin'.Tits, Hips and Ass please, all tied together by a smaller waist.
  • lapetitemort 2010/11/24 20:19:51
    Curvy Body Type.
    lapetitemort
    It's good to see super-skinny isn't always the best :)
  • jaycee lapetit... 2013/09/02 16:59:16
    jaycee
    +3
    I'm about 5'3.5 and weigh like 128ish I have a lot of muscle from cheer I feel like. I wear like a size 3 and 1's if I really squeeze. I have really bad self body image. Would guys like my body type or no? Haha.
  • gary ® 2010/10/25 03:59:43
    Athletic Body Type.
    gary ®
    +1
    I have always appreciated a lady that looks good because she takes care of herself.
    Personally, I've always liked women tennis players.
    appreciated lady care personally ive women tennis players

2014/10/02 05:46:44