Hey Christian are you hated by everyone around you yet?

Watchman Christen 2012/06/22 10:37:32
If you’re not literally hated by everyone around you including your own family and so called friends because of your unshakable uncompromising stand for Christ and the gospel than you’re representing the wrong Christ of the wrong gospel!!!!!!!!!!!! REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lmnlme10921 2012/07/09 05:04:10
    No i am still accepted by the world!
    lmnlme10921
    If I was hated by the whole world, I would be hated by my fellow Christians. Wouldn't that mean I'm not doing something right? Plus, God says to love our neighbor. I try not to judge and treat everyone the same, regardless of their religion. Do I want non-believers to come to know God? More than anything. That does not mean I'm going to treat them wrong for not believing. As Christians, one of our biggest jobs is to bring people to God. We cannot accomplish this if we are hated. You can stand for your faith while still holding out an open hand to anyone who needs it. I do not follow the wrong Christ. He sat with tax collectors and prostitutes. He was liked even by those who did not believe him. He was the Son of God and he was most certainly not hated by everyone. We want to spread God's love, not scare people away from believing.
  • Watchma... lmnlme1... 2012/07/09 06:57:30
    Watchman Christen
    As you go along you will get a better understanding of the scriptures!!! God bless you......
  • lmnlme1... 2012/07/13 20:04:23
    +2
    I agree, and Jesus was mostly hated by jewish reiligeous people, people without His Spirit and didn't know Jesus or God. Just like today there are so many people proclaiming to be christians but don't really follow or know Jesus, those are the people who start hating true believers who do follow Jesus. I is not our goal to be hated, but sometimes choices we have to make are disliked by others. So if we used to have buddies and we all would go out and drink and chase girls, you are suddenly boring and changed and you are not welcome anymore.
  • Watchma... 2012/07/20 09:23:01
    Watchman Christen
    A-men Brother!!!
  • PULLLLLLL! 2012/06/22 15:51:29
    PULLLLLLL!
    +4
    That is a worthy goal.. to be hated by everyone.. YEP!
  • Watchma... PULLLLLLL! 2012/06/23 23:47:14
    Watchman Christen
    There is no other goal in the world more worthy!!!
  • PULLLLLLL! Watchma... 2012/06/23 23:54:03
    PULLLLLLL!
    That is warped logic....If you make everyone hate you,
  • Watchma... PULLLLLLL! 2012/07/05 23:13:59
    Watchman Christen
    you don't have to make anyone hate you! if you truly take a firm stand for Christ and the word of God as it is written without compromise you will be hated believe me......
  • PULLLLLLL! Watchma... 2012/07/05 23:22:39
    PULLLLLLL!
    Well I dont have to worry about being hated... Besides,, God didnt write anything.. Man said that their fairy tale god said this and that...

Why are people so arrogant to think they know this "Gods: Thinking?? LOL
  • Watchma... PULLLLLLL! 2012/07/06 02:07:35
    Watchman Christen
    God lays out very clearly what he thinks in the scriptures people just need to read them!!!
  • PULLLLLLL! Watchma... 2012/07/06 12:27:23
    PULLLLLLL!
    Again you are wrong.. Man wrote what they thought this god might want....When reading the bible all you are doing is reading some ancient persons thoughts... Nothing more.....Show me any document that this God Wrote anything personally in the bible.....
    Yes I stand alone for Christ the living word
    +1
    And in the end of Days those Christians which are left til the end will be called upon to follow Jesus to the "N"th degree. The Reward in Heven is worth all that///// I'dsay it beats being seperated from God for all eternity.... Of course thta is the case for Hell
  • Daniel 2012/06/22 11:12:43
    Daniel
    I get along with everyone outside a few nuts here on Sodahead.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2012/06/22 11:16:14
    Watchman Christen
    +1
    I hear you brother!!! how are you and your loved ones doing?
  • Daniel Watchma... 2012/06/22 16:12:23
    Daniel
    There's really not that many Christians brother. And those who are trying to walk the walk are called haters and homophobes. I walk through my city smiling at everyone and most smile back. This is because they don't ask my opinion so they don't know how I feel in my heart. Only my Father knows and smiles when my stomach turns when flamboyant gays cross my path. Our heart both turn away from these together as one.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2012/06/23 23:50:11
    Watchman Christen
    If they did know your feelings they would probably attack you!!!
  • PULLLLLLL! Daniel 2012/07/06 12:29:11
    PULLLLLLL!
    Are you one of those that thinks, that you have to be a christian in order to smile and be good to people?????

I know more good Atheists than there are Good Christians.....
  • Daniel PULLLLLLL! 2012/07/06 19:50:03
    Daniel
    Nope. I believe a good Christian kicks ass then takes names.: )

2014/04/17 10:25:00