Have you kicked a guy in the balls?

Jen 2009/08/23 13:26:49
If you have hit a guy in the nuts, what was the effect? Did if really work? Did you disable him? Describe the situation and what was his reaction after?

• Ally 2009/08/23 14:56:20
    Please describe in deatil below
    Ally
    +3
    I've done multiple things.
    I've kneed guys, kicked them there, and also have thrown a rock at their balls, and accidentally, almost, stabbed their balls with a scissor. Seriously.

• JCD aka "biz" 2009/11/18 16:38:48
    Did you kick him? Knee Him? Grab him? Punch him?
    JCD aka "biz"
    I was kicked (unintentionally) by a lady friend's young daughter, the mother found this extremely amusing, I didn't. My friend even told female friends about the incident, in my presence, they were all very merry, I pretended ir was funny, trying to save face;
  • ladypuppylove 2009/08/23 19:29:24
    Please describe in deatil below
    ladypuppylove
    My first son had on some hard bottom stride rites and when my husband picked him up he did nto raise him high enough and he kicked him right in the balls my husband put him down and ran into the bathroom screaming oh shit oh shit i was laughing after i made sure he was alright lol he was 3 years old
  • Extremist Soldier of Christ 2009/08/23 15:08:51
    Please describe in deatil below
    Extremist Soldier of Christ
    +1
    Well...I really don't like to talk about it but I did more than that in my youth. I had a friend who was in love with me and I was not in love with him. He was obessessed with me. He was "my best friend" but he had feelings that I just didn't have for him. After two years of being best friends- one day he got drunk. He had a key to my apartment because as I stated to you- he was my best friend. Already I was having a few issues with his feelings because he saw that I had an interest in a guy in college so we were upset with each other. That night he was drunk he came into my apartment and from the bedroom I knew it was him. I thought he was going to go and sleep on the couch as usual but this time he entered my bedroom drunk. He jumped on me (and he was a football player and very big and I was a 100 pound short little woman) and I could smell the foul liquor on him. I asked him to get off me several times but he was too much into his passion. Well, his passion definitely left him after I picked up my spike heel and struck him as hard as I could into the back of his head- he screamed with pain and fell off the bed and to finish him off - I started pounding him in his testicles with the spike heels. I wanted to make sure that he feel the pain of "rape". I called the ambulance...
    Well...I really don't like to talk about it but I did more than that in my youth. I had a friend who was in love with me and I was not in love with him. He was obessessed with me. He was "my best friend" but he had feelings that I just didn't have for him. After two years of being best friends- one day he got drunk. He had a key to my apartment because as I stated to you- he was my best friend. Already I was having a few issues with his feelings because he saw that I had an interest in a guy in college so we were upset with each other. That night he was drunk he came into my apartment and from the bedroom I knew it was him. I thought he was going to go and sleep on the couch as usual but this time he entered my bedroom drunk. He jumped on me (and he was a football player and very big and I was a 100 pound short little woman) and I could smell the foul liquor on him. I asked him to get off me several times but he was too much into his passion. Well, his passion definitely left him after player 100 pound woman smell foul liquor times passion passion I picked up my spike heel and struck him as hard as I could into the back of his head- he screamed with pain and fell off the bed and to finish him off - I started pounding him in his testicles with the spike heels. I wanted to make sure that he feel the pain of "rape". I called the ambulance and I did not press charges. He left me be........Not a very nice story------but true.............
  • Ally 2009/08/23 14:56:20
    Please describe in deatil below
    Ally
    +3
    I've done multiple things.
  • thew.wolf 2009/08/23 14:39:07
    Please describe in deatil below
    thew.wolf
    +1
    yeah all my friends have a goooood kik from mee
  • Tinker 2009/08/23 14:32:40 (edited)
    Please describe in deatil below
    Tinker
    +2
    yes, my 'ex'' he was at a bar with a girl and I was 9 months pregnant, I walked in hit him with a longneck in the head, and then kneed him and he went down, I then proced to beat the crap outta the girl did three thousand dollars worth of damage to the bar,, and went to jail, but the best part was she started yelling''Larry help me,, and his reply was hell no!! when she gets done with you she is comming after me, needlless to say he could not get up any way, I paid the fine, and Larry and the girl went to the hospital, he had a concussion and his wicker was brusid,, awww! and I broke her nose, and arm, they called it a blind rage in court, and have never lost my temper like that again, end of story, and this is all true, Tinker
  • Tudie BN Tinker 2009/08/23 14:59:19
    Tudie BN
    +1
    Kick ass girl ! LOL
  • rachel Tinker 2009/08/23 22:32:18
    rachel
    +1
    wow your my hero
    (lol)
  • EJ Tinker 2009/08/24 00:11:34
    EJ
    +1
    oh chile no guy is worth that--- i would have just --left him high and dry!!!!
  • Tinker EJ 2009/08/24 14:33:37 (edited)
    Tinker
    I can appriciate that now,lol, but! when your young, silly, think your in ''Love'' and believies the world rises and sets with a man that is suppossed to be your end all, it destroys your mind, heart and soal to find out just what a jerk he really is, and I don't care if your young, older, or whatever, it is not fun when you get any kind of Betrayed act put on you, we all act differently to this, and unfortunally when time is invested in another person, and trust, we just can't leave them high and dry, at least that is what I think, but your right as I got older, 'No Man was worth it! Tinker
  • mzemma Tinker 2009/08/24 03:05:30
    mzemma
    +1
    I 'm glad to hear a woman can take care of herself...good for you!
  • Tudie BN 2009/08/23 14:21:21
    Please describe in deatil below
    Tudie BN
    +1
    Never !
  • Sting Idol 2009/08/23 14:09:21
    Sting Idol
    +1
    But i have been.
    That bitch was crazy, anyway.
  • evil_sarah 2009/08/23 13:41:54
    Please describe in deatil below
    evil_sarah
    +1
    I kneed a friend in the balls playing football, it was an accident we both went for the ball. He was laid on the floor crippled! I felt so bad.
  • deleted 2009/08/23 13:33:08
    deleted
  • Jehnyhal~ Hope Not Hate~the... 2009/08/23 13:32:57
    Jehnyhal~ Hope Not Hate~the Renaissance Women of PHAET
    +1
    I have a little brother. Tears came to his eyes.
  • Nat™ 2009/08/23 13:27:52
    Please describe in deatil below
    Nat™
    +1
    No, that is harsh.

2014/07/24 06:30:44