Have you ever had such a close call in your car that it changed you way of driving?

Luckydog38 2012/01/29 21:52:07
Related Topics: Car, Driving

• Jbug799 2012/01/30 06:29:35
    YES. It went like this....
    Jbug799
    +1
    There have been several..but a couple here lately have made me think I never want to drive again and its all my fault...Twice in one week I backed into something and my trucks tailgate and bumper are screwed!! GRRRRRR!!!!!
  • Andy 2012/01/29 23:09:59
    YES. It went like this....
    Andy
    +1
    Never drive behind a cement truck. Many years ago...at a red light, a cement truck, while stopped, began to lift its load up, as if to dump. I was able to move around the truck and leave before I was encased in cement.
  • Autarchic 2012/01/29 23:00:15
    YES. It went like this....
    Autarchic
    +1
    We always make mistakes when we first start using the roads, we usually learn before we kill ourselves.
  • Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm... 2012/01/29 22:25:57 (edited)
    YES. It went like this....
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +2
    Yes, I went through a curve way to fast on a mountain road.... slid through wet grass as I was slamming on the brakes....... and almost ended everything ......

I drive very carefully NOW.......
  • XXrawwwrXX 2012/01/29 22:19:34
    YES. It went like this....
    XXrawwwrXX
    +1
    some jackass in a truck tried to get over with me right there, he about hit me. i probably wouldnt have been so upset about it if my children hadnt been in the car with me
  • Deandra 2012/01/29 22:10:06
    YES. It went like this....
    Deandra
    +1
    Just the other day actually! I was taking my dad to the Veteran Hospital and this guy was in the other lane. So I had to get in the other lane as well to head to the ramp off the interstate. Well, he shifts in the lane I was previously in then tries to move BACK over! I was right there!!!! I saw his jaw drop we were so close! Now, I double check other people as well as myself!
  • Doug King 2012/01/29 22:04:44
    NO. I drive like I drive.
    Doug King
    +2
    Now if people would just get out of my way it would be perfect.
  • john 2012/01/29 21:57:27
    YES. It went like this....
    john
    +1
    since a lorry went into the back of me, i am always now looking in the rear view mirrow and it has made me more aware

2014/09/19 03:50:23