Have you ever gotten soap in your mouth or been spanked?

JCice 2008/05/05 19:52:19

• dxfgxgf 2009/06/25 21:42:06
    dxfgxgf
    +4
    im 15, my babysitter is 22. one time i called her a bitch and she grabbed me by the hair, took me into the bathroom and shoved a bar of soap in my mouth and then pee'd in the toilet right in front of me when the soap was stlll inside my mouth and then took the soap out and dumped my face in and out of her pee for about 5 minuted then made me drink a little of her pee and then gave me a swirly.

• coolguy555 2013/01/15 07:11:23
    Soap in mouth
    coolguy555
    my mom just took soap and scrubbed it alittle on my teeth and toungue and i had to stand in corner without rensing for a couple minutes. its not that bad though why do so many people think its abuse?
  • Melinda Mao 2012/11/11 02:29:30
    Spanked
    Melinda Mao
    I GOT SPANKED TODAY:CHINESE STYLE
  • keeley 2012/11/06 00:33:27
    keeley
    I had soap on my mouth before
  • mai 2012/10/11 05:35:21
  • MYSTIC MYSTIQUE 2012/06/18 18:14:51
    Soap in mouth
    MYSTIC MYSTIQUE
    +1
    i swore and ya never swore around elders again for a long long time.......its like when im around older people now my conversation consists of a swear free convo...
  • Kitty 2012/06/17 05:54:06
    Both seperatly
    Kitty
    +1
    I've gotten shoes thrown at me and the fly swatter as well.
  • Vitalani 2012/06/17 04:53:22
    Vitalani
    No. Never. My parents never took the easy way out.
  • kfallslady 2012/06/17 00:09:20
    kfallslady
    I don't remember but I know I never had soap in my mouth
  • pdarkow 2012/06/16 23:49:08
    Both at the same time
    pdarkow
    When I was real little if i said a cuss word I got soap in the mouth while being spanked. That was a real lesson learner do not cuss while young.
  • Darryl 2011/04/24 12:32:33
    Spanked
    Darryl
    At school once when i was 6 i swore in class and was told to stand in the corner until class was over then the teacher said she was going to wash out my mouth,at the end of class she came to me and told me to follow her to her private room in the back of classroom where i thought she was going to wash out my mouth,but she didnt she spanked my bare bottom instead over her knee....god it hurt,wished she had wash my mouth out instead for about an hour afterwards
  • Tami-Lynn 2011/01/01 04:44:31
    Both at the same time
    Tami-Lynn
    IF and when I used "Potty Words" i would have my Mother/Father take one of the bars of soap that they made regularly and while spanking me have one of their home-made soap bars well lathered in my mouth. I did not cuss much AS A CHILD !!!!!! Hehehehehehehe Or as an adult for that matter.

I as a adult I enjoy soaping my own mouth as well as soaping other's mouths while punishing them. I REALLY like Dove, Caress, Olay, Nu Skin & Camay the best. I even run a mouthsoaping group on Yahoo which seems to be rather popular. [ I wonder why? Hehehehehehehehehe ]
  • Sarah 2010/10/11 06:09:51
    Both at the same time
    Sarah
    A lot of times I was just spanked or just got my mouth washed out with soap, But there were times that I got both. The worst time was when I was about 14 and i thought I knew it all. I knew when my cerfew was but I stayed out about two hours past it. When my mom confronted me upon my return I went into an expletive laced tirade. My mom grabbed me and in one jet li style motion had me over her lap kicking and screaming while she wholloped my bottom. When she was done she stood me up and pulled me by the arm to the bathroom. I knew what was coming but by now had lost the strength to resist. she sat me down on the edge of the tube and got out a new bar of soap. it must have been caress because it wasn't ivory and those were the only soaps i ever remember us having in the house. Well anyway she lathered it up, told me to open my mouth, which I did very reluctantly, then she scrubbed my mouth for what seemed to take for ever but I'm sure it was five minutes or less, she let me spit, and then rewet the soap and had me hold it in my mouth while she lectured me. The lecture went on and on, and I hardly remember what she said as i was pre-occupied with the very perfumey and sudsy bar of soap in my mouth. the topic of the lectured mattered little as I'm sure it had to do with breaking ...

&

A lot of times I was just spanked or just got my mouth washed out with soap, But there were times that I got both. The worst time was when I was about 14 and i thought I knew it all. I knew when my cerfew was but I stayed out about two hours past it. When my mom confronted me upon my return I went into an expletive laced tirade. My mom grabbed me and in one jet li style motion had me over her lap kicking and screaming while she wholloped my bottom. When she was done she stood me up and pulled me by the arm to the bathroom. I knew what was coming but by now had lost the strength to resist. she sat me down on the edge of the tube and got out a new bar of soap. it must have been caress because it wasn't ivory and those were the only soaps i ever remember us having in the house. Well anyway she lathered it up, told me to open my mouth, which I did very reluctantly, then she scrubbed my mouth for what seemed to take for ever but I'm sure it was five minutes or less, she let me spit, and then rewet the soap and had me hold it in my mouth while she lectured me. The lecture went on and on, and I hardly remember what she said as i was pre-occupied with the very perfumey and sudsy bar of soap in my mouth. the topic of the lectured mattered little as I'm sure it had to do with breaking cefew, swearing, sassing and otherwise disrespecting my mom. after 15 or 20 minutes of that she allowed me to take the soap out, spit what i could into the sink but unlike every time before or after I was not allowed to rinse.

the ordeal left me still foaming at the mouth with soap stuck to my teeth and lather and bits of soap down the front of my t-shirt. My 13 year old sister saw me as i made my way to my room and thought the whole thing was very funny, untill it happened to her a few months later. I went off to my bedroom changed into my PJs and about two hours later after my mom & dad went to sleep I snuck down the hall, and tried in vain to brush the soap ot from between my teeth. I swear I still tasted soap 3 days later.

the next day i appologized to my mom, and told her I would never do any of that again. The most embarassing thing about the whole thing was the bar of saop she used sat in the soapdish in the main bathroom for all to see and even months later you could still see my teath marks in it. Everyone who visited my house would ask, "so, who got their mouth washed out with soap?" and my red face was answer enough.
  • Autumn 2010/10/08 20:56:52
    Soap in mouth
    Autumn
    +1
    I used to get my mouth washed out with soap quite a bit for either swearing, lying, or just being sassy.. Mom's method was to lather up the bar of soap shove it in my mouth and scrub my teeth with it. as I got older, bout 9 or 10 she started making me do it my self while she watched to make sure I did it right. by the time I got to high school it was pretty infrequent, but I remember being about 16 and telling my mom to go to hell, and having to wash my mouth out right before bed that night. There was still soap stuck in my teeth, and bubbles when I moved my toungue. needless to say I wasn't a hppy girl that night. I still tasted the soap the next morning when I woke up.
  • anna 2009/11/27 17:00:06
    Soap in mouth
    anna
    I rather have soap in my mouth then being spanked.
  • dxfgxgf 2009/06/25 21:42:06
    dxfgxgf
    +4
  • Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~ 2009/05/23 08:07:41
    Spanked
    Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~
    Spanked.
    A lot until I was 8. Then I started behaving much better.
  • dj 2009/05/23 08:06:04 (edited)
    Both at the same time
    dj
    when i would curse my momo would get a bar of soap put it in my mouth and spank me at the same time even when in public she would find a restroom and get soap i was crying and begging her to stop but she would never stop
  • lance 2009/04/03 20:22:07
    Spanked
    lance
    as a kid and adult
  • stinky 2009/02/22 13:11:40
    Spanked
    stinky
    +2
    me and my sister have been spanked many times by adults
    i remember once we were going out to have a meal and he warned us outside if we messed about we were in big trouble. we orded our drinks and then got our main me and my sister didnt like peas so we started throwing them under the table my dad figured out what we were doing and started looking for the toilets. because they were male and female we started laughing thinking we had gotten away with it because he wuldnt take us in the males.
    he grabbed us by the wrists and walked us out he opend the car sat us in there pulled our dreses and panties down got his belt off and whacked us 15 times and when we got home we got another 20 whacks ouch very painfull
    we had very red bttoms and we wernt aloud to rub them or 30mins
  • Papa 2008/09/27 17:35:57
    Spanked
    Papa
    Soap only once. Spanked more at school than at home.
  • daughter182 2008/09/04 02:43:41
    Both at the same time
    daughter182
    I got both on a regular basis always got one with another never seperatly. Wet soap bar put in my mouth stood in corner. Spanked still with soap in mouth. Stood in corner bare-sore-red bum with soap still in my mouth.
  • robert daughte... 2009/07/22 05:22:08
    robert
    +1
    Hi I have been spanked when necessary, but not with soap in my mouth. That must have been awful, or was it delicious
  • wfwhite2 2008/08/19 02:35:23
    Both at the same time
    wfwhite2
    love them both
  • wfwhite2 2008/06/13 01:44:54
    Both at the same time
    wfwhite2
    love them both
  • wfwhite2 2008/05/23 01:50:31
    Both at the same time
    wfwhite2
    I love it wish i could do it all the time
  • Robertswifey 2008/05/05 22:36:34 (edited)
    Both seperatly
    Robertswifey
    +1
    I've had too many spankings in my life to recall half of them. The soap in the mouth I DO recall though. I accidentally let a bad word slip in front of my grandmother. She squirted Dial liquid soap in my mouth and scrubbed until she felt my mouth was clean I suppose lol It was horrible.
  • TTT 2008/05/05 21:26:50
    Both seperatly
    TTT
    Mom did the soap in the mouth thing once... it tasted nasty.. and i didn't cuss or talk back for at least three years after that...

As for spanking.. well, it stopped me from doing what i was doing wrong at the time, but i still did stuff i wasn't supposed to...

Funniest 2 stories i've ever told...

Asked mom for a can of soda while she was on the phone once, she got so mad that i interrupted her, she yelled at me to get the stupid soda, after she hit me a few times with the phone...

I was playing catch, at my dad's, and found a lighter, Pops was out grocery shopping, and my older brother was keeping an eye on us from iside the house, in front of the TV... Well, we lived on a dead end street that had a forest at the end of it... I was playing with the lighter and some dead leaves, and almost burned the forest down.. Dad sent me to my room, and then held my hand above the flame, then sent me back out to play...

While i still pissed off mom regularly, i never burnt a forest down again....
  • vgplayer36 2008/05/05 21:16:21
    Spanked
    vgplayer36
    what kind of sick-minded parent would put soap in a kid's mouth and spank him at the same time?
  • Boy Crazy 19 2008/05/05 21:11:28
    Spanked
    Boy Crazy 19
    when i was little my parents threatened me with soap in my mouth. i never had soap in my mouth though. i've been spanked a few times. it's not fun
  • sd *TROUBLE* 2008/05/05 20:43:06
    Soap in mouth
    sd *TROUBLE*
    Only once when I was 6, when I said to my grandma I wish u were dead! She then grounded me and gave me a little soup in my mouth.
  • Boy Cra... sd *TRO... 2008/05/05 21:11:48
    Boy Crazy 19
    does it taste bad?
  • sd *TRO... Boy Cra... 2008/05/05 22:34:55
    sd *TROUBLE*
    From what I remember, it did. That was like 7 years ago though. it wasn't horrible though, so.... yeah
  • Claire_Fox 2008/05/05 20:20:35
    Spanked
    Claire_Fox
    never had my mouth washed out with soap, but that doesn't mean I never deserved it
  • robert Claire_Fox 2009/07/22 05:24:06
    robert
    +3
    Well, if you deserved it, it's time to catch up with that
  • Lyssa 2008/05/05 20:16:35
    Spanked
    Lyssa
    My mom used to say she would wash my mouth out with soap when I talked back or said bad words, but she never did. The threat was usually enough to scare me. I have a cousin who used to get soap in her mouth but after a few times she learned she could blow bubbles so it stopped it didn't really work out as a punishment anymore.
  • HannahBoBanna 2008/05/05 19:59:14
    neither and I consider both abuse....much better ways to change behavior..time outs, take away treats..etc
  • Lyssa Sister ... 2008/05/05 20:18:06
    Lyssa
    Time outs never worked for me, I would just go to sleep lol
  • Lou 2008/05/05 19:54:55
    Spanked
    Lou
    Spanked, yes, but no soap in the mouth. Knew better than to give much mouth to my parents.
  • Boss Hogg~NOBama 2008/05/05 19:53:13
    Spanked
    Boss Hogg~NOBama
    I probably deserved it!

2014/09/02 02:07:17