Have you ever been spanked infront of your class

dj 2009/05/24 09:53:09
when i was 15 i got caught doing hw in class and she brought a chair o the front of the classroom and otk spanked me infront of the class until i was sobbing and begging her to stop and to make it even worse i was wearing girls underwear that day i was so humiliated i couldn't sit for the next three periods it hrt so much

no
  • pantagruella 2013/08/05 07:31:02
    spanked by a theacher
    pantagruella
    I was spanked by the headmaster for not doing my homework. Just that once.
  • pcasper59 2013/08/02 14:06:56
    pcasper59
    Yes spanking in front of the class with hands on chalk tray facing the chalk board was a common occurrence in grade school days. Sometimes a group would be lined up for swats.
  • L Dub 2013/07/31 22:23:32
    spanked by a theacher
    L Dub
    Yeah, I got a swat with the yard stick in the classroom from my favorite teacher, Miss. Smith. Man, it was nothing compared to the spanking I used to get from my dad.
  • Jdogg 2013/07/31 20:22:44
    Jdogg
    In all the schools I ever went to they took who ever it was who got in trouble and it was done out in the hall, with another teacher to witness, Unfortunately some of these teachers took paddling to seriously, This seemed to be there way of venting there frustrations on children.
  • SlaveWaterNymph 2013/07/31 19:51:31
    SlaveWaterNymph
    +1
    my mother signed a form stating that teachers and the principals could not spank me.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2013/07/31 14:46:29
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    Spanking went on behind a closed door in the principal's office.
    spanked by a theacher
    Just once that happened in front of the class. The rest of the time, the teachers regarded that as a strictly private affair.

One of my teachers carried a paddle marketed for the purpose. It had these labels:

"Board of Education."

"Apply to the Seat of Learning."

"Practical Psychology."

I never heard of any pupil getting hurt by this or any similar "Board of Education."
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2013/07/31 11:26:24
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    If a teacher in my school had administered any physical "discipline" to a child, the Principle would have had his/her guts for garters.

The only incident I ever heard of was one slap one time -- the teacher was placed on leave for the rest of the year and not rehired.

Parents were responsible for physical discipline, not teachers. From some of the comments below I apparently grew up in an enlightened school system -- I'm so glad.
  • Kitty 2013/07/31 06:40:45
    Kitty
    Had a 3rd generation teacher. She stamped her Oxford shoes on the floor & screamed "YOU DOWN THERE", pointing. Her finger was crooked so you didn't know if she was pointing at you or the person behind you. "NO TALKING!!" But I hadn't been talking, the kid sitting behind me poked me on the shoulder & asked for my scissors. She stomped down the aisle with the blackboard pointer; whacked me over the back three times; dug her thumbnail into my earlobe, pulled me up out of my seat by the ear, marched me up to the front of the class, shook me and banged my head a few times against the blackboard, took the strap out of her drawer and gave me the strap. I was so terrified of that teacher I lost bladder control and peed in front of the class all down my legs into my sox & shoes. We lived next door to the school so she had to send me home to change.
    Today, a teacher would be thrown in prison for that and never allowed to teach anywhere again.
  • jubil8 ... Kitty 2013/07/31 11:20:14
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +2
    And rightly so. That's not teaching. I wouldn't have gone back to school after changing.
  • Kitty jubil8 ... 2013/07/31 12:15:49
    Kitty
    Teachers got away with a lot back in the day. People thought nothing of it. I was in grade 3. I can't remember if I went back after changing or not. She was sure a force to be reckoned with. And guess what her name was. LOL Mrs. Pinch.
  • jubil8 ... Kitty 2013/07/31 13:17:34
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    Not back in my day -- which was MANY days ago.

Mrs. Pinch? Lmao. The only teacher I heard of in our school who ever slapped a child was a 3rd grade teacher too. Are 8-yo's particularly challenging lol?
  • Kitty jubil8 ... 2013/07/31 16:23:32
    Kitty
    Perhaps they are. lol But small town. That teacher taught the mother's of my classmates and their mother's so nobody made waves - what they were used to I guess.
  • Aqua Su... Kitty 2013/07/31 16:24:39
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    Sounds like an old nun who taught at a parochial school my older kids attended for awhile. What a bitch.
  • Kitty Aqua Su... 2013/07/31 16:37:11
    Kitty
    +1
    She was old too. But in the day when they went to school it was normal to be spanked or strapped by the teacher - some used a cane on them. So for them it was normal. I never went to a Catholic school so just proves there are crabby teachers in every sect. lol
  • peggy 2013/07/31 06:37:12
    spanked by a theacher
    peggy
    Yep with a paddle
  • Bluebirdie747 2013/07/31 05:18:15
    Bluebirdie747
    +1
    Nope. I was a diamond student and No, in my country, school aren't allowed to hit students as its "Students rights violation". Our teachers would get fired, arrested and deported if they do such an assault.

We PAY them to teach us not to beat us.
  • pdarkow 2013/07/31 04:17:16
    spanked by a theacher
    pdarkow
    +1
    All of the spankings I got at school were done either by the teacher in the hall by the classroom or by the principal in his office. Most of the spankings I got at school were done by the teachers. They all were done over my jeans or whatever I was wearing that day.
  • Darryl 2011/04/26 14:56:36
    Darryl
    I was spanked in front of class on a good few occasions,some being on the bare bottom over the teachers knee,also spanked in private in the head teachers again on bare bottom and otk,that was how children then at our school were spanked depending on what they had done
  • Abel Lewis 2010/11/10 21:33:04
    Abel Lewis
    +1
    No I never got spanked by a teacher.
  • JCD aka "biz" 2009/11/16 20:39:22
    spanked in front of the class
    JCD aka "biz"
    A long time ago. BTW, I don't believe you when you write that you were "wearing girls underwear".
  • dj JCD aka... 2009/12/05 04:29:17
    dj
    y not
  • spankedcp 2009/11/05 12:35:01
    spankedcp
    Yes, many times by female teacher and always on bare bottom. I have been spanked over the knee, standing, bending over and touching toes. Teacher used hand, ruler, strap, cane. I also had to stand hands on heads facing class with pants down, fully exposed.

This was the usual punishment given to all boys and girls in the class.
  • Papa 2009/06/14 04:22:40
    spanked by a theacher
    Papa
    +1
    Spanking in front of the class was rare. We would be taken into the cloak room where the nun would sit down and we would stand in front of her. She would pull our pants down, we would lift our shirt/shirts up "over our navel" and then she would pull down our underpants. Over the lap we would be put and spanked. Before we would be balled out while standing exposed and sometimes afterwards. We would return to class whenwe had composed ourselves.
  • Aysohmay 2009/05/24 21:18:53
    Aysohmay
    That sounds a bit excessive.

I've never been spanked at school, but if I was spanked in front of class I'd find it a bit kinky ;) Lolz
  • Damaris 2009/05/24 18:39:31
    Damaris
    +2
    ummm....no
  • Nessii<3 2009/05/24 12:57:25
    Nessii<3

:)
  • Ex-Angel {Fallen From Grace... 2009/05/24 11:58:50
    Ex-Angel {Fallen From Grace} ~Patron Saint of Sinners~
    +2
    Ooh ouch.

I never have been =/
  • GOD 2009/05/24 10:36:33
    spanked by a theacher
    GOD
    and man she was hot Mrs. Hudson and when she got done I had to explain the Boner LOL

2014/08/01 07:01:17