Have you been in a HIM concert?

babydracula 2009/09/28 01:41:24
Heartagram
Heeeell yeah...this long ago!
16 votes
44%
Nope, but Im dying to...
20 votes
56%
Or seen them live? How many times? Please tell a bit about the experience, thank you.

You must be a member of the group Heartagram to vote on this poll.

• HIMfanaticShannon *SHTB* 2009/09/28 03:14:25
    Heeeell yeah...this long ago!
    HIMfanaticShannon *SHTB*
    +4
    I wasn't IN one... I was at one... 3 actually. I saw them in 2005 at Bamboozle in New Jersey, US. then in 2006 at Projekt Revolution in Camden New Jersey, US. and most recently and best in my opinion an actual HIM concert, it was on November 7th 2007 at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia Pennsylvania and was amazing! Had to wait 8 hours in the cold before the show to get a good spot in line but hung with friends and had a great time and then got front row for the show, and met the band afterward. :D

• leann montes 2009/09/28 22:16:46
    Nope, but Im dying to...
    leann montes
    NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THT FREKIN SUCKZ
  • babydra... leann m... 2009/09/30 17:44:45
    babydracula
    it does...
  • †Markie(So Glad For The Mad... 2009/09/28 19:58:54
    Nope, but Im dying to...
    †Markie(So Glad For The Maddness)†
    +1
    No,but I really want to,badly.
  • Skatergirl 2009/09/28 16:35:15
    Heeeell yeah...this long ago!
    Skatergirl
    +2
    I saw at Download festival 2008. They were amazing. The only thing that spoiled it was the fact my friend stood they the whole time with her arms crossed saying she was bored!!
  • tree hugged 2009/09/28 14:08:40
    Nope, but Im dying to...
    tree hugged
    +1
    I'm dying to see anyone in concert! Especially H.I.M! Or Nevershoutnever :)
  • Gir 2009/09/28 04:43:23
    Heeeell yeah...this long ago!
    Gir
    +2
    Yes, I saw them live twice -- one was at the Projekt Revolution tour, the other was apart of their Venus Doom tour.

Both times were fantastic, though their opening for the Venus Doom tour was this god-awful screamo band...and it kind of bugged me that everyone was screaming and cheering, "OMG VILLE IS SO, LIEK, HOT!!11!!" instead of actually listening to the music...

Still, I enjoyed seeing them live. The sound was great, and Ville was...well, Ville. ^_^
    Heeeell yeah...this long ago!
    HIMfanaticShannon *SHTB*
    +4
  • babydra... HIMfana... 2009/09/28 03:20:51
    babydracula
    +2
    in at, you got it right, thanks
  • HIMfana... babydra... 2009/09/28 03:36:27
    HIMfanaticShannon *SHTB*
    Uhm... welcome?
  • babydracula 2009/09/28 02:32:48
    Nope, but Im dying to...
    babydracula
    +1
    ...sniff sniff
  • Artemis ~PHAET 2009/09/28 02:10:11 (edited)
    Heeeell yeah...this long ago!
    Artemis ~PHAET
    +3
    I've seen them live four times. The first time was in Cleveland, OH in April of 2004 at The Odeon. Eighteen Visions and Kill Hannah opened for them. It was a great show. My first mosh pit. Nothing really spectacular happened.

The second time was I think in November of 2004 in Pittsburgh at The Rock Club. Auf der Mar and Monster Magnet opened. Front row, but again, nothing spectacular.

The third time was in Pittsburgh at Club Zoo in November of 2005. Finch and Skindred opened. I passed out and ended up backstage before HIM came on. I got to see them go onstage from behind the scenes, and the roadies let me watch the show from just off the stage.

The last time was in October of 2007 at Sonar in Baltimore. Bleeding Through and some other band I can't remember opened. I got kicked in the head by a crowd surfer, and then had another one dropped on my back. I broke my ribs at that one, but it was a great show. Front row center. I was ecstatic.
  • babydra... Artemis... 2009/09/28 02:32:27
    babydracula
    +3
    waaww, that last one seemed heavy...i dont like that about concerts...

thanks for sharing

2014/10/31 09:10:55