Has this happened to u? what should i do?

♫♪♥Jonas Brothers♥♫♪ (fan) 2010/04/18 20:17:39
Girl Club
well my "friends" bf told me hes had a crush on me since he 1st saw me.....but he has a gf..nd i dont know what to do....i really like him though..and thats the problem....his gf was my friend but she practically backstabbed me..she knew i liked him ..and when he asked her out she said yes.and everytime theyre together its like she makes sure im watching. i hate her....what should i ddo???

You must be a member of the group Girl Club to vote on this poll.

• Bri Nicole 2010/04/18 21:13:55 (edited)
    Bri Nicole
    +3
    Well for people like this, its best to just avoid him. And if this guy truly does like you, then he will dump his girlfriend as of now. He wouldn't be trying to hit on you while still with her. As for the "friend", you said yourself you hated her, so ignore her. pretend you dont care what she does. if she tries to do something to you, shrug it off, if she says something try saying "maybe your right" people will have a hard time with a comeback to that one. If this guy again truly truly does like you, and truly does feel something for you, talk to him about it. If he's told you straight up "I like you." you should talk to him ask him, "well you have a girlfriend, what are you going to do about that?" or "If you like me so much, as you say, why are you still with (so and so)?" Sometimes its best just to step back and watch people, get a feel for there true colors before jumping head first into something. This guy seems a little iffy for me, i'd honestly watch him, watch how he treats other girls, how he treats his current girlfriend and most of all how he treats you. That is important you want to find a guy who treats your right and is not just pretending. I don't if this helps but if it does and your still confused send me a message! :)

• Kennedyy♥ 2010/04/21 20:20:01
    Kennedyy♥
    +1
    This has happened to me recently... but i wouldn't be you in the picture i would be the friend that he is basically cheating on. Well heres what me and my friend worked out i had no idea that she liked him so we decided to let me keep him and maybe things would work out for the best. So far it has been good because my friend got a boyfriend and me and my boyfriend are still going strong. But here's what you should do. Talk to the guy.Ask him why he is flirting with you and not asking you out. If he has a girlfriend tell him to back off and he can break up with her if he really likes you. I hope this advice helps.
  • ♫♪♥Jona... Kennedyy♥ 2010/04/22 00:11:26
    ♫♪♥Jonas Brothers♥♫♪ (fan)
    lol yep it did work(: and i hope ur bf nd u still keep on going strong!
  • EmoLove4Ever 2010/04/20 00:45:23
    EmoLove4Ever
    +1
    well i think if he cares about you he would end stuff with his girlfriend to go out with you she might have backstabbed you and you will be probably feeling like backstabbing her 2 trust me i would have but you dont want to sink as low as she did so dont backstab her although you probably really want 2 just wait 2 see what he is going 2 do about all this.=) and i hope everything works out you take my advise or not=)
  • ♫♪♥Jona... EmoLove... 2010/04/21 02:23:13
    ♫♪♥Jonas Brothers♥♫♪ (fan)
    thanks!...ah nd hes gettin weird already..yesterday he asked hey r u goin..to this high school? nd im like yea.nd hes like well maybe if we keep in touch nd still like eachother..we can go out there!..then i said lol maybe.nd hes like well make it happen
  • Hey Jude, I Feel Fine. <3 2010/04/18 21:52:20
    Hey Jude, I Feel Fine. <3
    +1
    I honestly don't know what you should do at this point. =( but i guess you can only sit down and try to talk to her and him. i dont expect this to help much, but i hope it helps some what
  • ♫♪♥Jona... Hey Jud... 2010/04/21 02:23:36
    ♫♪♥Jonas Brothers♥♫♪ (fan)
    ok(: thanks
    Bri Nicole
    +3
  • ♫♪♥Jona... Bri Nicole 2010/04/21 02:26:25
    ♫♪♥Jonas Brothers♥♫♪ (fan)
    omg..ur right..lol..thanks(: nd i have told him wut about ur gf.nd hes like..well honestly i dont think its working out..nd i dont think were gonna be together that much longer.....
  • Bri Nicole ♫♪♥Jona... 2010/04/21 21:46:53
    Bri Nicole
    +1
    He may keep saying that just to keep your emotions towards him every going. When he truly does break up with his GF then that means something, until then they are just dead words sadly.
  • ♫♪♥Jona... Bri Nicole 2010/04/22 00:12:01
    ♫♪♥Jonas Brothers♥♫♪ (fan)
    oh...ok..now i get you
  • Bri Nicole ♫♪♥Jona... 2010/04/22 23:02:19
    Bri Nicole
    +1
    hope it helped
  • ♫♪♥Jona... Bri Nicole 2010/04/23 00:53:11
    ♫♪♥Jonas Brothers♥♫♪ (fan)
    yeah it did. thanks
  • Bri Nicole ♫♪♥Jona... 2010/04/23 05:07:37
    Bri Nicole
    +1
    your very welcome!
  • ♫♪♥Jona... Bri Nicole 2010/04/24 03:49:26
    ♫♪♥Jonas Brothers♥♫♪ (fan)
    (:
  • Lizzie Bee *In My Sisters I... 2010/04/18 20:26:17
    Lizzie Bee *In My Sisters I Trust*
    +1
    um........sry i have no idea....u could actlike it dosent effect u...even if it does...and then just talk to him..
  • ♫♪♥Jona... Lizzie ... 2010/04/21 02:26:51
    ♫♪♥Jonas Brothers♥♫♪ (fan)
    +1
    true true..ok.thanks(:
  • Lizzie ... ♫♪♥Jona... 2010/04/21 02:28:20
    Lizzie Bee *In My Sisters I Trust*
    +1
    your welcome!!!!
  • ♫♪♥Jona... Lizzie ... 2010/04/21 02:48:47
  • Lizzie ... ♫♪♥Jona... 2010/04/21 20:28:59
  • brittan... Lizzie ... 2010/04/23 20:40:30
    brittany shepherd
    +1
    wow that is so cool
  • brittan... ♫♪♥Jona... 2010/04/23 20:41:15
    brittany shepherd
    +1
    so cool that is so awesome / //////

2014/09/21 00:13:25